Most valuable starting 11 as per TransferMarkt

mkgers

Would be some team

qIoUZPb.jpg

I know it’s value so as Messi & Ronaldo are older they aren’t on this. However, it doesn’t look right with Salah & Neymar ahead of them.

Not sold on Kante & Pogba in that team either.

I was expecting a far better team than that when opening the thread. No Messi or Hazard? That midfield isn't great!

People moaning about Messi not being in and Pogba being in seem to be missing the point of the thread - it’s ttansfermsrket value not a world 11.

Nobody in their right mind would pick Pogba . Or have Messi out and Neymar in . But they are younger and have more value .

People moaning about Messi not being in and Pogba being in seem to be missing the point of the thread - it’s ttansfermsrket value not a world 11.

Nobody in their right mind would pick Pogba . Or have Messi out and Neymar in . But they are younger and have more value .

I get your point, but if those players are the most valuable in their positions then the game is screwed.

When did this site rise to prominence? How the %^*& do they know how much all these players are worth.

Pogba.... I’m out.
Guys a waste of space and his ego takes up a lot of space!!
Plus any team that has Neymar near it and no Messi or Ronaldo isn’t worth looking at

I don't know why pogba is rated so highly and valued so much... He's good but there's at least 5 better players in his position
Are they as marketable?

It's as much about Instagram posts, blue hair and shirt sales as ability these days.

Transfermarkt is incredibly hit and miss with valuations. They're either bang on the money (pardon the pun) or way off. They've got Morelos at £2.7 million, when Worrall was here he was valued at £8 million on their site. They seem to get the values for the bigger leagues pretty much spot on while undervaluing the smaller leagues.

Transfrmarkt is good for a lot of information

Player valuations isn’t one of them I’m afraid

Probably just me, Neymars quite overratted! Certainly his move to PSG hasnt worked the way he'd hoped for
I don't think he's overrated but he is a triple A rated wank. All the ability in the world and feels the need to dive, cheat and generally act like a spoiled arse hole at every opportunity. Oh and he's also definitely shagging his sister.

Few things:

Transfermarkt is about as reliable as Wikipedia as it can be changed by anyone. Maybe less reliable as at least wiki has sources.

Also, the value of something is only what people are willing to pay. No one has bid for Salah.

Also also, no Messi? Gtfo.

I don't think he's overrated but he is a triple A rated wank. All the ability in the world and feels the need to dive, cheat and generally act like a spoiled arse hole at every opportunity. Oh and he's also definitely shagging his sister.
He's a proddy who hates the bheast.
Cut him some slack. :D

Back