Motherwell 1 St Mirren 2

Hearts have a really tricky run of games before the split, if Hamilton can get a couple of wins they are in big trouble

Would be some laugh if hearts go down.
FztcDvx.gif

I doubt hearts have been saving all their energy to face us again. Only turned up twice all season and cost us 5 points.

I used to not mind Hearts, one of my neighbour's growing up was a massive Jambo who hated Celtic with a passion and used to watch the old firms with us, cheering on the Gers. However, the younger generation of Hearts fans hate us as much as they hate Hibs and Celtic. I'm from the east coast and a lot of my friends are Hearts supporters, who have given it the "Walking away, the Rangers way", and "Glasgow Rangers, you let your club die" rubbish. I do find it quite funny that they're singing about us letting our club die, whilst they sat back and done nothing while Budge and Levein (essentially) killed their club :). I'll have a party when they get relegated, arseholes.

wasn't Budge looking at stepping aside
maybe she sees the championship looming and is disappearing before the shit hits the fan

Bad result for Accies.

In the 9 years (out of the last 12) we have spent in the top flight, this has been the first where I thought we could go down. St Mirren are now 4 ahead of us, plus a healthy chunk of goal difference, with a game in hand at home to Hearts. If they win that, we’ll need to make up at least 8 points in 10 games.

I‘d take a play-off place right now. :(

Back