Motherwell Agree Fee With Them For Turnbull

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
Would've liked to see us get him but then again we've got a lot of talent in our midfield already.

SDF

They're paying over £1.75m that they paid for O'Donnell then if it's a club record fee.

Good luck with that one lhads.

Turnbull is insanely overated at that price after just 30 games. They're buying nothing but potential here.

JD1872

Unfortunately I think he will be a good signing although I’m not sure he will make an instant impact

bilkobear

Any player that would agree to sign for that crowd with all the news about decades of covering up child abuse is, in my opinion, making a statement about his own character!
Harsh, nah!
You hang about with a club renowned for abusing children then what does that say about you?

The old judging a person by the company he keeps condemns this player as someone who wouldn't be welcome at Ibrox anyway.

GodStruth

A risky signing for me. I can honestly say that I didn't want us to use £2m signing a boy that, for me, is unproven and not ready for our first team

Has had half a season of looking decent against bottom six spfl teams - was anonymous/awful every time we played them.

I dont think it will work out for him

Supermac1872

Official Ticketer
A good prospect but we still aren’t in a position to be paying £3m for a gamble.

I’m surprised they have paid that given they didn’t pay similar for McGinn. It‘s looking more likely that Rodgers didn’t fancy him.
Doesn’t make sense yeah, I’m comforted that a coach like Lennon won’t maximise his potential.