Motherwell Agree Fee With Them For Turnbull

You're using grezda as an example why we should risk 3 million on an unproven young player?

Really?

No that's not what i'm doing at all, I'm stating that those saying we shouldn't be bidding 2-3 million for potential in players like Turnbull are too late cause we've already done it.

Good prospect at Motherwell but a gamble at anything above 750,000. A gamble that I think may well fail under a dreadful manager

24 hours now since bid accepted.

Surely negotiating with a 19 year old Motherwell player can't be hard for Scotlands 2nd biggest club.

Wonder what the problem could be?

Surely negotiating with a 19 year old Motherwell player can't be hard for Scotlands 2nd biggest club.

Maybe their Child Protection Officer isn’t too happy with the results of the secret internal investigation ?

What we all have to hope for is that their Mr Lawwell keeps on backing TLB with good cash.
This is brilliant news turnbull and other crap players being linked with that sad lot, some fella was mentioned earlier priced around the Ten Million pound mark, plays in France. so yes Liwwell, KEEP on Backing TLB as this will become a Fantastic season for us, RFC.
Both that biatch brenda AND before him TLB have brought into the filth squads, many a shit player, let's hope it continues.

Turnbulls had a great second half of season but was it genuinely not all about Hastie till we signed him and they dropped him out the squad. Mind that game at Fir Park when Arfield scored the hattrick, sure it was all about Hastie pre game? No doubt Turnbull be a good player but he'll no get a game with them under pressure this season

Why are we discussing this, who really cares what the paedos do
Since they are going to be by far our biggest rivals for the league then we should care.

That said, I’m not sure who in their midfield he displaces? Unless they are planning on selling Rogic or finally putting Lego out to pasture. But for us to be paying £3million he has to be earmarked as a definite starter.

Too many pages to read but I assume we're questioning this supposed fee?

No chance are they paying anywhere near £3M. Does this include his wages for the duration of his contact?

Unless of course they are buying Motherwell's future goodwill.

They are paying £3million (or close to it) for Turnbull.

The wages included in the fee myth that people peddle on here is one of the weirdest things I’ve ever come across tbh.

No chance are they paying anywhere near £3M. Does this include his wages for the duration of his contact?

:D :D :D

Been far too long since I've seen this shite.

Imo he looks good but not worth £3 million. Maybe half of that would be worth the gamble.

4 million Massimo Donati when he signed, 1.2 million when he left. Just one example.

That’s just PR from Celtic.

There is absolutely no such thing as wages being taken into account when discussing a fee, it’s a made up myth (on this board) to try and play down the fee’s Celtic have received for their players in the past.

If fee’s and wages were taken into account when players were being signed then Scott Arfield and Glen Kamara are even better value for us than I originally thought.

That’s just PR from Celtic.

There is absolutely no such thing as wages being taken into account when discussing a fee, it’s a made up myth (on this board) to try and play down the fee’s Celtic have received for their players in the past.

If fee’s and wages were taken into account when players were being signed then Scott Arfield and Glen Kamara are even better value for us than I originally thought.
I'm really confused.

On one hand you dismiss the inflated fees as being PR, but then you say it doesnt exist?

maybe he doesn't want to be labelled a complicit or other naughty names online and in the stands like he's been called already.

If he signs, hell mend him. silly bhoy. Anyone going there at this current time should be torn to shreds for their decision

They are paying £3million (or close to it) for Turnbull.

The wages included in the fee myth that people peddle on here is one of the weirdest things I’ve ever come across tbh.

So Wanyama goes to Southampton for a fee of £12.5m and has a decent season and leaves for £11m ? Hmmmm .the first fee in his wiki page £12.5m states claimed to be , while the second is £11m is without doubt what he signed for .

So Wanyama goes to Southampton for a fee of £12.5m and has a decent season and leaves for £11m ? Hmmmm .the first fee in his wiki page £12.5m states claimed to be , while the second is £11m is without doubt what he signed for .

He moved from Celtic to Southampton, signed a 4 year deal, asked to move after 2 and was told no, played a third season, refused to sign a new contract and was then sold or else Southampton would’ve lost him for nothing at the end of the next season.

This was in the days before the fee’s in England really skyrocketed too.

He moved from Celtic to Southampton, signed a 4 year deal, asked to move after 2 and was told no, played a third season, refused to sign a new contract and was then sold or else Southampton would’ve lost him for nothing at the end of the next season.

This was in the days before the fee’s in England really skyrocketed too.

I’m not disputing why he went for £11 m as was his last year , it’s the “ claimed to be “ £12.5m I dispute .

I’ve honestly no idea why point you’re trying to make here.

you said

The lower amount they change it to when the player doesn’t work out as hoped, to save face, doesn’t exist.

I have provided an example where they signed a player for 4 million, but he was a flop so then he leaves he only cost 2 million. They did the same with Donati too

Maybe i am mate, you said something didn't exist i took it to mean it didn't happen.

Yeah fair enough mate.

Both fee’s are reported, I’m not denying that.

They will pay the higher fee but when the player doesn’t work out, to save face, they’ll say they paid less for him when they sell him. It’s a PR trick and that rancid club has been built on PR tricks for a long time now.

Since they are going to be by far our biggest rivals for the league then we should care.

That said, I’m not sure who in their midfield he displaces? Unless they are planning on selling Rogic or finally putting Lego out to pasture. But for us to be paying £3million he has to be earmarked as a definite starter.
McGregor is going down south. Huge win for us.

Turnbull has knocked them back

HARE
BY MICHAEL GANNON
16:25, 14 JUN 2019
0_18344001.jpg
(Image: SNS Group)
David Turnbull’s move to Celtic could be OFF after the Motherwell midfielder rejected a bumper deal at Parkhead.

The Premiership champions had a £3million bid accepted by the Fir Park side on Wednesday and hoped to get the switch over the line today.

But Record Sport can reveal the 19-year-old’s representatives have turned down a lucrative contract offer and are now touting the youngster to clubs in England.

Celtic chiefs are furious with the player’s agent but insist they will not be used as a bargaining tool for a move down south.

Turnbull has knocked them back

HARE
BY MICHAEL GANNON
16:25, 14 JUN 2019
0_18344001.jpg
(Image: SNS Group)
David Turnbull’s move to Celtic could be OFF after the Motherwell midfielder rejected a bumper deal at Parkhead.

The Premiership champions had a £3million bid accepted by the Fir Park side on Wednesday and hoped to get the switch over the line today.

But Record Sport can reveal the 19-year-old’s representatives have turned down a lucrative contract offer and are now touting the youngster to clubs in England.

Celtic chiefs are furious with the player’s agent but insist they will not be used as a bargaining tool for a move down south.

He he he he!!

think the deal is 2.8 going up to 3.2

Back