Motherwell away emails out

Nah there should be no platinum or High Gold tier or whatever I'm gold but but I preferred the old cccs system all MyGers has done has caused arguments and a sense of entitlement
you happy you got less tickets as we went up the leagues

have a word man

Nah there should be no platinum or High Gold tier or whatever I'm gold but but I preferred the old cccs system all MyGers has done has caused arguments and a sense of entitlement
Correct, it’s divisive and it’s turned fans against one another

They deserve every game because they go to every game. They go to all the games because they get all the tickets. No-one else can get to all the games because those who deserve all the tickets get them. Based on that they don't deserve a ticket as those who already have them deserve them.

I can't see a flaw in that :))
thats what happens in a proper point system

weeds out the big game hunters

thats what happens in a proper point system

weeds out the big game hunters
It also means that those who get them all only do so because nobody else can get them.

What about the non big game hunters who can't go to all the games because you have all the tickets every time.

That's why a points system only works where there are large amounts of tickets or small amounts of people wanting to go to all the games.

We have the opposite

Only people that prefer the old cccs system had bus tickets to start with anyway.

Or palmed most of their tickets off to bus folk anyway and kept the bigger ones.

In my opinion. Lots of differing opinions.

Only people that prefer the old cccs system had bus tickets to start with anyway.

Or palmed most of their tickets off to bus folk anyway and kept the bigger ones.

In my opinion. Lots of differing opinions.
Just like mygers then?

Was it not only fastest finger for the Ross County game ? If they make an extra tier or make games top down thousands wouldn't renew it and it would cost the club a lot of money that's more important to them than keeping a couple of hundred people happy
They would

hampden still falls in to their criteria

and those who dont want access to home games

ask the 10k or so extra why they are on it when there getting zero everyrthing

Calm down, you'll get more. At the end of the season those in Gold will have had more than those in Silver who will have had more than those in Bronze.

Over the course of the season, there'll be roughly 300,000 applications across the 19 games, with about 40,000 tickets available over those 19 games.

All being even, that would equate to 1 in 7.5 tickets (or to put it in full terms, less than 3 tickets a season).

So if those in Gold get even 3 tickets over the course of the season, they've already gotten more than an equitable split amongst applicants would return. The fact is we've got a bigger away demand than ever, and smaller away allocations than ever.

Revisit at the end of the season. If by then you've had 2 tickets and someone in silver had 3, that's when we can throw around terms like shambles.
Spot on. At the core of every Mygers thread it's basically just a bunch of people moaning they're not getting a guaranteed ticket every single game.

went to buy my motherwell tickets ... but my dundee tickets are in the basket (i am on the CCCS) how do i buy the motherwell tickets without buying the dundee tickets at the same time ?

He’s the only one in this thread I believe that’s campaigning for top down every game and saying regular travellers should be guaranteed, with the usual RSC should get every ticket flung in

None of the usual posters have said anything similar, I’ve said repeatedly in here that it shouldn’t happen so I’m interested

He’s the only one in this thread I believe that’s campaigning for top down every game and saying regular travellers should be guaranteed, with the usual RSC should get every ticket flung in

None of the usual posters have said anything similar, I’ve said repeatedly in here that it shouldn’t happen so I’m interested
I think @RFC Euro Bus also feels the same regarding top down,I think deep down they both know how ridiculous it is & it will never happen,but fair play to both.

why not yet moan about mygers?

so why should someone on 1900 miss out while someone on 1600 gets?

loyalty scheme?
Remember Rangers are a business,how do they keep making money selling 51,000 memberships. if only the top 1500 get rewarded with everything?

Saying this as someone who is in the top bracket of Mygers btw.

Remember Rangers are a business,how do they keep making money selling 51,000 memberships. if only the top 1500 get rewarded with everything?

Saying this as someone who is in the top bracket of Mygers btw.
as i said above its not a true reflection
it can be 100k tomorrow and still be same

I think @RFC Euro Bus also feels the same regarding top down,I think deep down they both know how ridiculous it is & it will never happen,but fair play to both.
It’s a Loyalty Membership Scheme that does not reward loyalty. Top does.

No one liked the one match that was first come first served.

No one likes the ballot, especially now they keep increasing the numbers in gold.

So why not top down. It’s used in every RSC across the country. It’s used for European games. It’s used for semis and finals. And guess what, no one complains. Not sure how that does not register with people. And it’s not a closed shop as some people love to keep saying. If you want tickets, you will get them over time if you are as committed as others. Loyalty is actually rewarded and everyone knows exactly where they stand.

Have you forgot about the Euro Bus?

Back