Motherwell away emails out

Same mate, high gold had Livi St J & Dundee twice in last year, absolutely pathetic but not surprising!
Aye mate, had Livingston this season and know I’ll get St Johnstone next. Wouldn’t mind not getting St Johnstone as St Mirren will be a complete pain in the arse with only 1 stand.

Already struggling for Motherwell which is incredible considering it’s our 3rd largest allocation.

More comedy from the corporate ballot. Don’t know how it can be possible to only have livi away all season.

Anyone purchased home end? Saw on their website they're only selling by phone / at ticket office but sold online vs mentally challengeds. No mention of purchase history required.

You can probably expect two, or if very lucky three, over the course of the season.

Given increased demand and ever shrinking allocations you would certainly not have got any more under the old system.
I could be wrong here but did the old system not guarantee you a ticket for Aberdeen, hearts, hibs, separate entity fc over the course of the season. Or something along those lines

I could be wrong here but did the old system not guarantee you a ticket for Aberdeen, hearts, hibs, separate entity fc over the course of the season. Or something along those lines
You were always guaranteed 1 Celtic ticket on the old cccs due to having two 7500+ allocations a season, and there was less people on cccs than there currently is applying for games on mygers

Allocations have been cut for Hearts/Aberdeen and Celtic whilst the interest has shot up considerably

You were always guaranteed 1 Celtic ticket on the old cccs due to having two 7500+ allocations a season, and there was less people on cccs than there currently is applying for games on mygers

Allocations have been cut for Hearts/Aberdeen and Celtic whilst the interest has shot up considerably
Yeah but it seemed much fairer so if you didn’t get one of the big games that season you usually got them the next season. I used to get roughly 5 aways a season plus the semis and finals. At least you knew before a ball was kicked what you were getting.

Yeah but it seemed much fairer so if you didn’t get one of the big games that season you usually got them the next season. I used to get roughly 5 aways a season plus the semis and finals. At least you knew before a ball was kicked what you were getting.

Now it would be 2 a season with no guarantee of semis/finals

You wouldn’t get anywhere near 5 now, it would be 2 given there’s 15000+ applying for each game. There was over 16000 on the cccs in 2019/2020 season and since then we’ve seen st Mirren, hearts and Aberdeen cut our allocations slightly

Slight detour on the thread - got a ticket (1st one) and miraculously my mate in friends and family also got one. Will the club allocate these together or is that ridiculously over expectation to have it work that way?

Slight detour on the thread - got a ticket (1st one) and miraculously my mate in friends and family also got one. Will the club allocate these together or is that ridiculously over expectation to have it work that way?
If you are in a F&F group and both got a ticket,they will be together.

Honestly I’m not sure mate but if they don’t just stand with your mate no one will mind bar a day tripper

You’ll get seats together but its only the one stand anyway so doesnt really make much of a difference

You’ll get seats together but its only the one stand anyway so doesnt really make much of a difference
Shows how long since Iv been away, used to be behind the goals and the two ends of there main stand!

You wouldn’t get anywhere near 5 now, it would be 2 given there’s 15000+ applying for each game. There was over 16000 on the cccs in 2019/2020 season and since then we’ve seen st Mirren, hearts and Aberdeen cut our allocations slightly
Remember don't buy into the applications for the matches mate not a true reflection

Remember don't buy into the applications for the matches mate not a true reflection
It is a true reflection as the majority who are successful will buy the ticket. Whether they actually attend or not is a different matter

There’s literally 15000+ ST holders applying for tickets, whether that’s for a friend, family member, their bus or themselves

It is a true reflection as the majority who are successful will buy the ticket. Whether they actually attend or not is a different matter

There’s literally 15000+ ST holders applying for tickets, whether that’s for a friend, family member, their bus or themselves
Of course

Points get added either way

all i've had Livi away in gold whats the point being gold?

You’ll get St Johnstone next, don’t worry.

Then the folk that got Easter Road, the piggery, and the sheep, will start to get for St Mirren and Ross County (which tickets will be like gold dust for).

Some folk just seem to be doing much better than others in terms of the harder to get games.

Livi, St Johnstone, and Motherwell seems to be my reward domestically for my loyalty.

It’s paid off for a few trickier Euro aways including Tuesday night and the EL final but my return for domestic aways has been pretty pish.

There were over 400 MyGers members who did not take up the offer to purchase a ticket in the first ballot so I got the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this game in the second ballot.

There may be thousands applying but there are also hundreds not buying and that happens with quite a few games

There were over 400 MyGers members who did not take up the offer to purchase a ticket in the first ballot so I got the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this game in the second ballot.

There may be thousands applying but there are also hundreds not buying and that happens with quite a few games

Tbf mate, we applied a long time ago, so some people's circumstances may have changed in that time.

At least they are not buying to pass onto a mate, and are allowing folk like yourself to get a rightful go at them.

Back