Motherwell away emails out

Anyone in an RSC can give Livi, St Johnstone, and potentially Motherwell no bother.

It’s why it’s a shambles that their is folk sitting on two Cat A games for the season whilst others will have Livi and St Johnstone as their first two.

Rangers clearly have no intention of sorting it out though.
They were my first two last season. It's going to repeat this year.

Still only Livingston this season for me.

Can’t wait to get St Johnstone and then never get another ticket through MyGers until we play Livingston away again.
Hahaha the thought has crossed my mind. Rather miss st Johnstone and get st Mirren for obvious reasons but given second ticket will be November, could be a while until we get ticket 3

I like to go to Motherwell for a game so glad I’ve got one this time. Only second away for me in gold - first was Hibs

Wooooooo

Won a ticket in this ballot, but then, after missing out on the Cat A's, it was an inevitability
Be interesting to hear if anyone that got a Liverpool ticket gets one of these ? No ticket for us
Me... tickets would have been secured for all euro games, but couldn't do USG or Ajax cause of work

Livingston and Motherwell domestically

Was Motherwell not in the batch of away games to register for a while back?If not do we not get a reminder to register ?

6 away games and only had Livi in Gold and no doubt I will get St Johnstone. This is a shambles.

Got one. Livi and Motherwell now to take me to two. As it seems the club have banned allocating me Cat A games

Golds that Have just got their second could be waiting a while for their third when gold gets increased again :eek:

Reactions: CF4
First of the season (and only probably). Delighted though.

Edit should say Silver.

None for me. Applied for every game and not had one since Gio’s first league game as manager - Livi away last season.

In Bronze so don’t expect much at all but thought with Livi and Motherwell near start of this season I might get 1.

If I don’t get a st Johnsone one now I’ll give up!

I’m convinced that the %’S going to Solver and Bronze has been increased this year.
It will have for some games and also remember with the gold having more members it means that tickets gold got last season have been reallocated to other tiers

This is why the club will never confirm how many go to each tier

Surprise surprise, nothing again in bronze. Had one away game for last season, none for this season and have applied for everything I can.

I genuinely believe some bronze may not get anything this season with it being top down and majority of teams reducing allocations.

Oh well, the wait goes on.
That will almost certainly be the case given the numbers/allocations. The average across the tiers will probably end up at 5 in Gold, 2/3 in Silver and 0/1 in Bronze.

Its not top down by the way, it’s ballots within tiers.

That will almost certainly be the case given the numbers/allocations. The average across the tiers will probably end up at 5 in Gold, 2/3 in Silver and 0/1 in Bronze.

Its not too down by the way, it’s ballots within tiers.
Try 4 in gold at this rate, with gold no about to increase no doubt in the next update

Especially when the new golds at the tier update need to catch up haha
That’s what I’m meaning mate

New golds will be getting st Johnstone for certain and if that’s their first, they’ll get st Mirren 2

Might need to revise my prediction of 4 across the season in gold

First of the season. I'm Silver. Was on holiday for Livi so didn't apply so I believe this one is the first I could get.

It will have for some games and also remember with the gold having more members it means that tickets gold got last season have been reallocated to other tiers

This is why the club will never confirm how many go to each tier
I suppose there is that.

Genuinely at a point where I’m considering chucking Domestic Away’s. No worth the stress you put onto yourself.

Yet another no.

Mygers rewarding nocunt.

Where are the tickets going? Mygers is a scam.

Gold. Had hibs. Shambles.

Back