Motherwell away emails out

4 on our F&F getting Motherwell tickets. I thought F&F had no impact? Then again, could be a coincidence.

Probably the ticket I wanted least right now, £30 is a decent whack this month but will still likely go.

Was praying I wouldn’t get any till
County away :))
Are they all in the same tier?

Everyone questioning why they haven’t got one or where the tickets are going should be emailing the club asking for a gold/silver/bronze allocation breakdown for each game

Club could remove a lot of animosity by releasing that info

Everyone questioning why they haven’t got one or where the tickets are going should be emailing the club asking for a gold/silver/bronze allocation breakdown for each game

I remember the good old days from last season when they did that.

Moved from Silver to Gold and not had a ticket yet.

Was offered Livingston in a second ballot but by time I went on it was sold out. Must have been first come first served.

I remember the good old days from last season when they did that.
They never once confirmed how many tickets went to gold, silver or bronze for an individual game

If they value transparency, that’s the information every single mygers member/ST holder should be aiming for

Nothing for us but wasn’t expecting any as we’ve had Hibs and Celt*c.
Hoping to get them off supporters bus depending on allocation.

Zero! Applied for them all, i’m in Silver.

This Mygers is some laugh.
It’s a fucking rip off. If you get a ticket you should be out of consideration for the next game to give everyone a chance

Yet another no.

Mygers rewarding nocunt.

Where are the tickets going? Mygers is a scam.

Gold. Had hibs. Shambles.
Calm down, you'll get more. At the end of the season those in Gold will have had more than those in Silver who will have had more than those in Bronze.

Over the course of the season, there'll be roughly 300,000 applications across the 19 games, with about 40,000 tickets available over those 19 games.

All being even, that would equate to 1 in 7.5 tickets (or to put it in full terms, less than 3 tickets a season).

So if those in Gold get even 3 tickets over the course of the season, they've already gotten more than an equitable split amongst applicants would return. The fact is we've got a bigger away demand than ever, and smaller away allocations than ever.

Revisit at the end of the season. If by then you've had 2 tickets and someone in silver had 3, that's when we can throw around terms like shambles.

Gold, only had Livingston this season, no doubt will get St Johnstone as got them twice last season and will get Livi twice this season.

Only Cat A last season Hibs

By this time last season I’d had Ross County, St Johnstone and Dundee, then nothing for months.

In high silver and nothing so far. Applied for everything at start of season apart from Livi as was out of the country at the time of the game.

Is not applying for livi likely why I haven’t received any yet?

Seems to that MyGers is oversubscribed already and will soon be unable to guarantee Hampden semis and finals , which would almost make it pointless.

Sorry I meant more games being Cat A, so only for gold rather than us lowly bronze members! Lol! At this point I'm resigned to the fact that MyGers is a donation rather than anything else.
The only away fixture that is Gold only is Parkhead.

Apologies this is a bit off topic but every time I try to register for an away game it gives me an error message about only being allowed a maximum of 1 ticket per person.

I've tried on different browsers, logging in and logging out and over a span of a couple months so pretty sure it's not browser related.

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

Seems to that MyGers is oversubscribed already and will soon be unable to guarantee Hampden semis and finals , which would almost make it pointless.
It didn’t guarantee them anyway it goes top down for ST-MyGers-CCCS I think the only one everyone basically got was Hibs due to allocation. You can roughly know if you’ll get one though

Based on who I know that got one, I think a heck of a whack went to silver

Back