Motherwell away emails out

Bingo! There you go, if that’s true then it’s happened again
Definitely true mate. A few of my members have all said likewise. Looks like what the club said happened last year during Q2 wouldnt happen again ..... has just happened again

Managed to buy them fine on website but it said I had to remove the Dundee game from my basket first.

I am CCCS and I don't think Dundee payment has been taken yet, anyone know if removing it from my basket will impact my ticket for Dundee or will it still go through?
No,you did the right thing removing the Dundee ticket to purchase Motherwell.
The Dundee ticket will return to your basket and the CCCS pay will be taken automatically FROM Saturday 1st.

Not all tickets no. I know a gold since 2020 that was successful.

I’ve had it confirmed by someone else that they know of people top of silver before points update who’s emails say gold
4 of my lot who were high silver, got allocated a ticket and email says Gold

Found my email from back in July for reference -
You have 1481 points and this has placed you in the Silver tier.

The next points update will take place in late September 2022.

Then the one today for motherwell below:

Definitely true mate. A few of my members have all said likewise. Looks like what the club said happened last year during Q2 wouldnt happen again ..... has just happened again

So what you’re telling me is I was right and I wasn’t just posting unfounded lies then?

Colour me shocked

@Greg Marshall There’s no way on this earth that this hasn’t been a deliberate ploy by the club given the Q2 update debacle last season was well documented

We spoke about it on the phone and you assured me away ballots wouldn’t be done during points updates. Another fucking mygers shambles

Just to reiterate, gold people have missed out because silver people have been allocated a gold ticket in error

The undeniable evidence was the guy who got Parkhead despite being in Silver tier at the July update. He had bought a B Team ST or something which had increased his points over the Gold threshold and lo and behold he got Parkhead despite it being Gold only.

The undeniable evidence was the guy who got Parkhead despite being in Silver tier at the July update. He had bought a B Team ST or something which had increased his points over the Gold threshold and lo and behold he got Parkhead despite it being Gold only.
There is your money maker. Incentive to buy add ons

Although not all add ons are treated the same which is another anomaly.

Last edited:
@colonel yum yum more examples.

If you’re going to accuse me of making stuff up you could at least retract it
I'd await actual confirmation before retracting anything. I've emailed mygers and asked them to clarify, if I hear back, you'll be the first to know. I've also just read people saying silver members bought b team season tickets etc. Surely you can see if people do that and they get the points straight away that would move them into good etc? I'm not saying that's 100% what's happened in every instance here, but there is at least one example been mentioned of someone getting parkhead after moving themselves into gold by buying something they knew they got the points for straight away.

Soon as I seen so many gold miss out on a 4600 allocation alarm bells started to ring, knew something wasn’t right

Wee bit of digging and 4 hours later I’ve discovered another cock up. There’s no way this isn’t deliberate
The Cat A %^*& ups,ballots being done during updates people getting consecutive parkheed tickets,the list goes on & on & on.

Need’s looked at ASAP

Soon as I seen so many gold miss out on a 4600 allocation alarm bells started to ring, knew something wasn’t right

Wee bit of digging and 4 hours later I’ve discovered another cock up. There’s no way this isn’t deliberate
Crazy to do this during a points update when peoples totals are getting changed all the time. I had another point added today.

I'd await actual confirmation before retracting anything. I've emailed mygers and asked them to clarify, if I hear back, you'll be the first to know. I've also just read people saying silver members bought b team season tickets etc. Surely you can see if people do that and they get the points straight away that would move them into good etc? I'm not saying that's 100% what's happened in every instance here, but there is at least one example been mentioned of someone getting parkhead after moving themselves into gold by buying something they knew they got the points for straight away.
@Womble72 who knows his stuff has confirmed it and we’ve seen a screenshot

You can hold fire if you wish but it’s 100% happened. For seville people were buying EH inbetween cut offs to ensure they had enough points to buy a ticket @Gaztrueblue done it from memory?

They know certain things adds points on immediately

They should have finalised the new points and tier update and sent the emails out by Friday.
Then at the start of next week they should have done the ballot for Motherwell away.

The Cat A %^*& ups,ballots being done during updates people getting consecutive parkheed tickets,the list goes on & on & on.

Need’s looked at ASAP
Maybe time for someone to collate a massive list of cock ups, present it to the club and ask them to find solutions

They should have finalised the new points and tier update and sent the emails out by Friday.
Then at the start of next week they should have done the ballot for Motherwell away.
Mate, it’s a deliberate action once again. They knew that this would be the result if they hadn’t updated the thresholds but they don’t care

@Greg Marshall assured me lessons were learnt from Q2 update last season and that they’d never do another ballot when there was a points update exercise ongoing. 1 year on, same issue has happened. It’s a disgrace

Too much common sense. It wont catch on

Mate, it’s a deliberate action once again. They knew that this would be the result if they hadn’t updated the thresholds but they don’t care

@Greg Marshall assured me lessons were learnt from Q2 update last season and that they’d never do another ballot when there was a points update exercise ongoing. 1 year on, same issue has happened. It’s a disgrace
Is it deliberate?

Or is it just the fact they don’t actually care?

Gold MyGers, only had three aways since beginning of 2022. 2 tickets in previous season (Dundee Utd and Dundee) and 1 this season versus Livingston. Sad times

What was your whack last season?

I’ve been incredibly lucky with Easter Road twice in silver tier.

Ross County (Fastest finger)
Livi
Dundee
St Johnstone
Hibs
Dundee
Dundee Utd

Fair play to you mate but there's deffinately Gold members that are getting shafted in regards to the bigger away games.

After greeting and moaning about only getting Livingston this season I then receive an email confirming I’ve got a Motherwell ticket.

Whoever balloted Motherwell amidst a points update that has not been completed should no longer work for Rangers.

Tickets going to people not entitled to them and even in some previous cases that didnt even apply for them is an endemic, regularly occurring fault.

Its not communication

Its unacceptable incompetence.

Best in class at it.

It's hilarious that certain people still take pops at Gold members for getting all the tickets.

The reality is Gold members are being absolutely shafted for domestic games.

Must be at least 1k/2k that have only had 1 Cat A game over 2 seasons now..

and we've got silver members taking tickets from the Gold pot due to an admin "error".

I genuinly hate the idiots that run MyGers.

Fair play to you bud, the penny dropped and you sussed out the “error” way before any of us did.
Another shambles from the club.
Although as other poster has replied. Is it a genuine error or simply the club don’t care? I’m not sure what the answer is on that one.

Back