Motherwell away emails out

hibs was 3600ish allocation and A+ got 4

would’ve been more questions for the ticket distribution if A+ didn’t get another 1 with an extra 1k on top of that allocation.
I’ve always thought Hibs was closer to 4000 and couldn’t remember if C got for Hibs

Looking at Motherwell it appears just under 1000 for buses

It’s not been missed at all

You’re not meant to be able to climb tiers outwith the points updates, even if you buy something that adds the points immediately

From July 21-October 21, they told us that your tier was your tier for the next 3 months until the next points update where you could potentially move up or down

If that proviso has changed, and movement is fluid throughout the 3 month quarterly periods, then I must’ve completely missed it as I don’t think that has ever been communicated to people. Someone buying a B Team ST to climb from silver to gold shouldn’t have been happening, even if the points were immediately added. @RoboProd

There was a situation last year where a few individuals were unable to buy their tickets because the threshold hadn’t been updated on the system but their points had been
This would probably mean there's been significantly more than 3,481 members in gold since the July update?

A+ 4
A 3
B 1

For Hibs
Cheers bud. So just under an extra 300 for Motherwell.

Anyone know the exact allocation for Hibs? Was it not around 3800 and that was with front row cordoned off?

I thought Hibs and Motherwell allocations were very fair to be honest

need to fight Rangers on this
Floors yours. I’ve provided the information, if others aren’t happy email the club. There should be hundreds contacting after it’s happened again but everyone’s apathetic

Half a day later and I wish I didn’t even bother wasting my time last night. Even if they do admit it all they’ll do is say it’s a mistake and apologise. Managed to pick up a spare now so not fussed

Floors yours. I’ve provided the information, if others aren’t happy email the club. There should be hundreds contacting after it’s happened again but everyone’s apathetic

Half a day later and I wish I didn’t even bother wasting my time last night. Even if they do admit it all they’ll do is say it’s a mistake and apologise. Managed to pick up a spare now so not fussed
did say its going to end tears

It's the apathy that the scheme relies on. That's why they get away with what they do and we just keep coming back for more

It's the apathy that the scheme relies on. That's why they get away with what they do and we just keep coming back for more
just think about the folk who are below the 15k
what are they hoping for?

semi or finals
european finals?
access to home tickets
season ticket waiting list

the 51k is not a true reflection and neither is the 15k registering for away games

My pals laugh at how angry it’s made me over the last 2.5 years, it’s a running joke now. They know the systems shit but they’re only interested in information when it affects them - that’s the problem throughout the whole thing

Twitter is rife for mega-threads on mygers right now and I had the urge to make an account to serve some facts but what’s the point. The main issues centre on transparency and inconsistencies, yet again they’re the issues

See if the club stuck with the same rules, no rule bending/no difference in how add on points get added, and were open about every single allocation split, everyone would just need to accept it. I do believe the club intentionally mislead and chop and change rules

just think about the folk who are below the 15k
what are they hoping for?

semi or finals
european finals?
access to home tickets
season ticket waiting list

the 51k is not a true reflection and neither is the 15k registering for away games
15k are registering because they make up rules where if you don't register for one then you lose out on others. Also to get the 15 points at the end of the season. It might not seem many just now but wait until 24/25 and the great points cull :))

15k are registering because they make up rules where if you don't register for one then you lose out on others. Also to get the 15 points at the end of the season. It might not seem many just now but wait until 24/25 and the great points cull :))
bingo

Ok, I’ll play along here buddy

Say the club come out tomorrow and say there’ll be no points added for away ticket applications, no points added for away ticket purchases and essentially signal that domestic away games will no longer have any bearing on members points

Do you honestly think that 15000 would drop considerably? There was 16.5k on the old cccs away scheme at one point

Say the club come out tomorrow and say there’ll be no points added for away ticket applications, no points added for away ticket purchases and essentially signal that domestic away games will no longer have any bearing on members points

Do you honestly think that 15000 would drop considerably? There was 16.5k on the old cccs away scheme at one point
12K mate that was last i remember

it jumped from 3k to 9 when in lower leagues and promotion to premiership
gerrard comes its at 12k

I know one that would. Early on we had a lot less than that for the smaller games and some were only applying for games that they could go to. Now that has changed because people lose out.

There are 5 free points just for applying. Given people pay for all sorts of junk to get points, what do you think?

I know one that would. Early on we had a lot less than that for the smaller games and some were only applying for games that they could go to. Now that has changed because people lose out.

There are 5 free points just for applying. Given people pay for all sorts of junk to get points, what do you think?
People stopped only applying for selected games they actually wanted to attend due to the eligibility criteria, hee haw to do with the points

There’s no sure way to keep everyone happy.

I suspect the thirst for points will keep people in or chasing Gold buying virtually anything that offers points.

My suggestion would be 5 tiers or more with defined thresholds no matter how many squeeze in over the course of a season.

Fag paper numbers and I’m not suggesting these should be accurate but for example:

1700 plus Platinum
1500 plus Gold
1100 plus Silver
500 plus Bronze
>500 Blue Tier

I’d keep the purchase requirement to limit the numbers that can buy the tickets to the same amount as the percentage of allocation for that tier.

Then give sales windows for the tiers, anything unsold by the time the next tier can buy becomes available to next tier and so on until all tickets are sold.

Regardless of purchase of ticket you’d go to the back of the queue within that tier after you were offered one and your turn would come up again in due course.

The interesting bit and most difficult to be fair with would be the percentage allocation to each tier.

You could say:
25% platinum (1,154)
25% gold (1,153)
20% silver (922)
5% bronze (230)
10% corporate (461)
15% supporters buses (692)

Numbers illustrated are based on the Motherwell allocation.

Obviously smaller allocations affect the regularity with which tickets would come up and the issue of moving between tiers at points update time would still be a problem. For that I’d say you move up you join the back of the queue in that tier.

Just a suggestion. I’d much rather the old away CCCS and travel club but mygers is here to stay.

I’m sure @Aww Skew will tear this apart on seconds lol.

I suspect the thirst for points will keep people in or chasing Gold buying virtually anything that offers points.

My suggestion would be 5 tiers or more with defined thresholds no matter how many squeeze in over the course of a season.

Fag paper numbers and I’m not suggesting these should be accurate but for example:

1700 plus Platinum
1500 plus Gold
1100 plus Silver
500 plus Bronze
>500 Blue Tier

I’d keep the purchase requirement to limit the numbers that can buy the tickets to the same amount as the percentage of allocation for that tier.

Then give sales windows for the tiers, anything unsold by the time the next tier can buy becomes available to next tier and so on until all tickets are sold.

Regardless of purchase of ticket you’d go to the back of the queue within that tier after you were offered one and your turn would come up again in due course.

The interesting bit and most difficult to be fair with would be the percentage allocation to each tier.

You could say:
25% platinum (1,154)
25% gold (1,153)
20% silver (922)
5% bronze (230)
10% corporate (461)

Obviously smaller allocations affect the regularity with which tickets would come up and the issue of moving between tiers at points update time would still be a problem. For that I’d say you move up you join the back of the queue in that tier.

Just a suggestion. I’d much rather the old away CCCS and travel club but mygers is here to stay.

10% corporate :))

1700 plus Platinum
1500 plus Gold
1100 plus Silver
500 plus Bronze
>500 Blue Tier

You could say:
25% platinum (1,154)
25% gold (1,153)
20% silver (922)
5% bronze (230)
10% corporate (461)

10% corporate has ended your plan

Club use is currently 30-40% for games, no way they’re cutting it to 10%. Will need to think of an alternative

M

No bc people that don’t go to aways apply for their mates.

Just like the did on the away scheme

1700 plus Platinum
1500 plus Gold
1100 plus Silver
500 plus Bronze
>500 Blue Tier

You could say:
25% platinum (1,154)
25% gold (1,153)
20% silver (922)
5% bronze (230)
10% corporate (461)

Or why not Rangers operate the away ticket system through RSCs?

And those that don’t use RSCs?

What if it was flipped and the plan was no tickets for RSCs? You’d lose your shit

There’s no way 100% of allocations should be handed to RSCs to distribute
RSCs are the ones who need it the most, we operate the systems which determine who gets the tickets

those who dont use RSC's

well they cant of followed very far domestic ;)

They should have a ‘platinum’ tier for the top 500-1000 who don’t miss a game, home, away and abroad.
Someone will say closed shop, in 5,4,3,2,1….

Only way that’s workable is if the platinum tier aren’t guaranteed every game, just get more than gold

Someone will say closed shop, in 5,4,3,2,1….

Only way that’s workable is if the platinum tier aren’t guaranteed every game, just get more than gold
It would be a closed shop if between 500-1000 got a ticket for every away game it's should never happen

They should have a ‘platinum’ tier for the top 500-1000 who don’t miss a game, home, away and abroad.
And how does that benefit those who try and not miss a game, home, away or abroad but don’t get their tickets through Mygers because they miss out but source it by other means.
It’s these supporters that should get points for making the effort and the club should acknowledge that. We pay our money, support our team but don’t move up the tiered system.

And how does that benefit those who try and not miss a game, home, away or abroad but don’t get their tickets through Mygers because they miss out but source it by other means.
It’s these supporters that should get points for making the effort and the club should acknowledge that. We pay our money, support our team but don’t move up the tiered system.
like I did celtic,Aberdeen,Hearts,Hibs

the main regulars should be sorted first

kind of agree as a points down system

but will come ahead if allocation isnt over 1k
You do realise if a “new” platinum tier was introduced, as an example posted by that guy” that it wouldn’t be top down and it wouldn’t guarantee you every game?

You’d just have less people in a tier so in theory you’d end up with more tickets over the season?

but are those 500 odd regulars deserve every game?
They deserve every game because they go to every game. They go to all the games because they get all the tickets. No-one else can get to all the games because those who deserve all the tickets get them. Based on that they don't deserve a ticket as those who already have them deserve them.

I can't see a flaw in that :))

Back