Motherwell away emails out

The away tickets should be seized and distributed equally among fans regardless of spend.

Karl-Marx RSC

There are far too many away tickets freely available. I‘ve been offered umpteen Motherwell.

Way more at domestic aways than any Euro away I’ve ever seen.

Meanwhile I’m on one ticket for the season (Livingston) sitting in Gold, but this season had USG, PSV, Ajax and have Liverpool.

There are far too many away tickets freely available. I‘ve been offered umpteen Motherwell.

Way more at domestic aways than any Euro away I’ve ever seen.

Meanwhile I’m on one ticket for the season (Livingston) sitting in Gold, but this season had USG, PSV, Ajax and have Liverpool.
from folk who aint going

It’s a farce I have had livi away domestically
But sourced tickets for all except the mentally challengeds
People are taking tickets for points and know they are not going

Hampden tickets are only guaranteed if you are in the top 15000( or so) based on a 22000 allocation pre top slice ( club use supporters clubs etc)

As a low silver I will probably move slowly downwards and not even get these

Not going to be buying add ons but the scheme is working for the top golds with the top down euro allocations

Still don’t understand why the cat A games are not top down if the scheme is about rewarding loyalty

Missed out on the 2nd ballot. We go again. I'm now holding out for a Christmas miracle that my one ticket this season will be county away.

Last edited:
I haven’t had a single sniff of a ticket since Livingston, my dads had nothing all season either.

Nothing for the second ballot and still no tickets this season….. got to love MyGers!

Nothing for me but quite glad as I’d managed to get a spare.

Guessing my only ticket will come for St Johnstone

Got one in the second ballot. 1st of the season and in silver so a while until the next one

Complete joke no away tickets yet this season for myself . Quicker mygers is scrapped and goes back to the old way the better at least it was worked out better

Complete joke no away tickets yet this season for myself . Quicker mygers is scrapped and goes back to the old way the better at least it was worked out better
As much as I agree it will never happen

It’s here to stay unfortunately

Also out of interest what tier are you?

I am quite shocked I managed to get a hold of one ( high Bronze) first ticket in two seasons and typically it’s moved to a Sunday at 12pm. But at least an away ticket has finally arrived!

If it went back to the old way with the same allocations and numbers applying you’d be looking at a maximum of 2 tickets a season (assuming no massive away cup allocation)

If it went back to the old way with the same allocations and numbers applying you’d be looking at a maximum of 2 tickets a season (assuming no massive away cup allocation)
I keep forgetting that clubs have reduced our allocation!!

Tickets still available on the site.

Surprising but a lot of people will be away to Liverpool and not checking their emails.

Apparently there was only about 400 and it was first come first served ie more emails than tickets, don't know if that's true though
Will find out tomorrow morning if there's still some up for sale before they remove them. See they are still up for sale today which was making me wonder when the deadline is.

Will find out tomorrow morning if there's still some up for sale before they remove them. See they are still up for sale today which was making me wonder when the deadline is.
Not sure that’s accurate, according to some there was still 150 Liverpool left minutes before deadline

Not sure that’s accurate, according to some there was still 150 Liverpool left minutes before deadline
seen quite a few saying they got offered tickets in the second ballot but had already managed to get sorted through friends/busses etc but just need to see

I didn't realise that, I thought it was just Livi they done that with
They changed it for the St Johnstone game, the emails came out the morning after the Dortmund away match, quite a few on their way home from Germany missed out because of it, prior to that there were a few games that had 2nd and 3rd ballots to sell the tickets so when you got the email you knew you had a ticket, now you have to be quick when you get the email.

They changed it for the St Johnstone game, the emails came out the morning after the Dortmund away match, quite a few on their way home from Germany missed out because of it, prior to that there were a few games that had 2nd and 3rd ballots to sell the tickets so when you got the email you knew you had a ticket, now you have to be quick when you get the email.
Maybe I'll get a shout for the 3rd ballot then

Theres no 3rd ballot now, as I said it was changed last season, the 2nd ballot emails go out to more people than there are tickets and say first come first served so it should sell out.
Well it looks like they aren't being purchased so if it makes the deadline I don't think they'll just not sell any more.

Back