Motherwell away

Class from Rangers to give some silvers a 2 week teaser and incentive of what it's like to gold whilst having them snapping up gold % of tickets at the same time.
Cynic in me thinks that it was intentional - it gives those individuals an extra 2 tickets they wouldn’t have got (golds already on minimum of 2 games) and in turn meant extra silvers were successful

On the face of it, it’s actually been beneficial for the mygers members/club

The sticking point is the lack of communication and them refusing to admit there’s been an error. There’s an issue with the process that I highlighted earlier, it can’t be allowed to happen again. If gold is to absorb more members then so be it but the club then need to communicate there’s a change to the way mygers will operate

Class from Rangers to give some silvers a 2 week teaser and incentive of what it's like to gold whilst having them snapping up gold % of tickets at the same time.

Moving back down has basically ruled me out of having any chance of the upcoming Category A games. Got st mirren and Motherwell which I can’t really complain about but would’ve been exciting the thought of possibly getting one of the games.

Got a Motherwell ticket. Email says I’m gold but I’m silver on MyGers site, on 1514 points.

Clear as mud this.

Is this silver?

If so, does 1 of the games include Ross county?
I failed at fastest finger first for county, applied for everything else bar Dundee due to short time frame to register.

I’m on 1490, in Silver on zero away tickets.

They can get stuffed if they think I’m registering for Livi to then lose out on a potential Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen.

Is this silver?

If so, does 1 of the games include Ross county?

Silver, yeah.

I got Ross County under 'fastest finger first' but I don't believe that is taken into account for allocations under the new system.

I failed at fastest finger first for county, applied for everything else bar Dundee due to short time frame to register.

I’m on 1490, in Silver on zero away tickets.

They can get stuffed if they think I’m registering for Livi to then lose out on a potential Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen.
If you don't apply for Livi, that'll be two games you won't of applied for. They've already said you need to of applied for a certain amount to then apply for Cat A games. If you're missing 2, doubt you'll get to apply.

It’s only when it’s written down you realise how much of a fuck up this is :eek:

The club were doing individual points updates and adding points onto totals as they do every 12 weeks.

The updating of points started after the registration for St Mirren was sent out, so silver tier members emails said “silver” on the registration emails

Due to the update they were then bumped up into gold tier. As they hadn’t had as much tickets as existing gold members, they were successful for St Mirren. On their successful/purchase ticket email it said they’re now gold tier

Members then contact MyGers team and find out that tier threshold updates haven’t been done yet.

Motherwell registration comes out and these people are still in the gold tier as it says “gold” on their registration emails. They apply for tickets and are successful because they’ve had less tickets overall than the people who were in gold before update.

The mygers team have finally finished the threshold updates and now these people find themselves back into silver tier, however they’ve had 2 tickets out of the gold pool. This means they’re way behind the list for silver tier tickets and won’t be getting anymore until the rest of silver catch up

If I was one of those affected I wouldn’t really be happy tbh because you could be getting no away games until after Christmas now that you’re back in silver

I didn't even get the email to register for Motherwell? Just seen the thread just now. What's the deal with that?

If you don't apply for Livi, that'll be two games you won't of applied for. They've already said you need to of applied for a certain amount to then apply for Cat A games. If you're missing 2, doubt you'll get to apply.
You can apply for the Cat A games as of today

It’s only when it’s written down you realise how much of a fuck up this is :eek:

The club were doing individual points updates and adding points onto totals as they do every 12 weeks.

The updating of points started after the registration for St Mirren was sent out, so silver tier members emails said “silver” on the registration emails

Due to the update they were then bumped up into gold tier. As they hadn’t had as much tickets as existing gold members, they were successful for St Mirren. On their successful/purchase ticket email it said they’re now gold tier

Members then contact MyGers team and find out that tier threshold updates haven’t been done yet.

Motherwell registration comes out and these people are still in the gold tier as it says “gold” on their registration emails. They apply for tickets and are successful because they’ve had less tickets overall than the people who were in gold before update.

The mygers team have finally finished the threshold updates and now these people find themselves back into silver tier, however they’ve had 2 tickets out of the gold pool. This means they’re way behind the list for silver tier tickets and won’t be getting anymore until the rest of silver catch up

If I was one of those affected I wouldn’t really be happy tbh because you could be getting no away games until after Christmas now that you’re back in silver
They weren't complaining last week. In fact, some were being very smug.

The 12 hour window to register for Dundee was a farce.

Disgraceful if that goes against anyone who didn’t get the chance to apply.

They weren't complaining last week. In fact, some were being very smug.
I would’ve likely been smug in their position too, in all honesty

Once again, Rangers have caused even more division by their inability to communicate or run a scheme properly. It’s a total shambles

Showing as gold on the Motherwell email from today but silver on the October update.
Thanks. Email off to Robertson.

It means Gold have had much less % of the tickets their “loyalty” entitled them to (with Silver having more) and theres folk sat in the house 2 weeks running on 2/4 in ballots when clearly everyone in Gold should be at least 3/4 at this point.

In Silver, applied for every away game barring Ross County. Nothing as of yet.

I do recognise I’m in lower tier but it’s ultimately £40 down the drain for hee haw. This will be my last season in MyGers.

This isn’t a dig btw at those in Gold. It’s just a matter of fact there’s no benefit to MyGers for those who aren’t in the Gold tier.

Last edited:

It means Gold have had much less % of the tickets their “loyalty” entitled them to (with Silver having more) and theres folk sat in the house 2 weeks running on 2/4 in ballots when clearly everyone in Gold should be at least 3/4 at this point.
Yep 2/4 for 2 of us in gold

Also know someone that was silver, punted into gold, got St Mirren but unsuccessful for Motherwell, and now back to silver

There’ll be loads in that boat

Are you emailing Robertson in regards to the error?

If so, probably worthwhile letting him know Allison/SLO were both aware yet same things happened for motherwell

Conveniently the tier thresholds got updated after the Motherwell ballot/successful emails sent out? It’s almost as if it was planned :eek:

Forgot about that. Cat A games down top would solve that ;)
I think today proves they haven't got a clue or an IT system capable to run it, By putting up the games well in advance has screwed that

I am bronze and can for apply for Celtic that shouldn't be happening should be Gold only due to allocation number, I know that it will be only gold that will get but with us who knows!

Hibs - should that you have applied for 2 or more games from Ross County, St Johnstone, Dundee, St Mirren & Motherwell, leave Livingston out since 3 days before it to meet the criteria

for Aberdeen & Hearts - add Livingston of course

Trying to buy and getting a maximum of one ticket error message. Any ideas?

Been gold since day one.
Got St J and Dundee on second ballot.
This jumping tiers mid allocation is getting confusing.
The way it’s working right now it’s def not a loyalty scheme.
I’ll be there on Sunday looking for a ticket as usual.

I think today proves they haven't got a clue or an IT system capable to run it

I am bronze and can for apply for Celtic that shouldn't be happening should be Gold only due to allocation number, I know that it will be only gold that will get but with us who knows!

Hibs - should that you have applied for 2 or more games from Ross County, St Johnstone, Dundee, St Mirren & Motherwell, leave Livingston out since 3 days before it to meet the criteria

When they manually add points into a system and use spreadsheets to filter ST holders for ballots, it’s not hard to conclude that our IT systems aren’t fit for purpose

MyGers has generated £2.2’m+ associated add ons in the last 2 seasons. What has that money been spent on?

Are you emailing Robertson in regards to the error?

If so, probably worthwhile letting him know Allison/SLO were both aware yet same things happened for motherwell

Conveniently the tier thresholds got updated after the Motherwell ballot/successful emails sent out? It’s almost as if it was planned :eek:
Your points are covered. Did not insinuate anything regarding Allison or Greg as I had no contact from them, that was the point I made, people were actively contacting the club to highlight the mistake but they repeated it.

Your points are covered. Did not insinuate anything regarding Allison or Greg as I had no contact from them, that was the point I made, people were actively contacting the club to highlight the mistake but they repeated it.
Allison contacted my pal, I seen the email. SLO was also responded to people on here so was aware there was an issue and he said he’d go away and investigate

Be interesting to know if any emails were actually sent

When they manually add points into a system and use spreadsheets to filter ST holders for ballots, it’s not hard to conclude that our IT systems aren’t fit for purpose

MyGers has generated £2.2’m+ associated add ons in the last 2 seasons. What has that money been spent on?
Kamara's new contract.

If you think about it.

Putting everything this quarter up for application today is because they know they made a mess of it and they cannot prevent it happening again so everything in next quarter has to be applied for at the start.

Club says it goes to the 1st team

If you think about it.

Putting everything this quarter up for application today is because they know they made a mess of it and they cannot prevent it happening again so everything in next quarter has to be applied for at the start.
At least they've done that. Some common sense.

I think today proves they haven't got a clue or an IT system capable to run it, By putting up the games well in advance has screwed that

Far too sensible mate

Let’s not kid ourselves on no matter what they decide to do, it will be another mess

I have done alright out of MyGers, but reading some of the stuff that goes on is insane.

Good while it lasted, 2 away games in my brief stint in gold. Back to silver with 1515 points, even though my Motherwell email says Gold. :))
Same boat but two tickets up that I wouldn’t have got otherwise.

I do apologise if someone has had to sit in the house because of this.

Old man is silver and has had heehaw from every application.

Same boat but two tickets up that I wouldn’t have got otherwise.

I do apologise if someone has had to sit in the house because of this.

Old man is silver and has had heehaw from every application.
The worry for you guys now has to be yous will be back of the queue for silver. Could literally be waiting a good 4/5 months for another away game because rangers have cocked up

So you might’ve previously had a chance at a category A game which now looks slim

So everyone has now had their tier updated, some on more than 1501, but back to silver? But they haven’t told us what the new thresholds are? It was so nearly prefect Rangers. Always that one thing you forget but…

Far too sensible mate

Let’s not kid ourselves on no matter what they decide to do, it will be another mess

I have done alright out of MyGers, but reading some of the stuff that goes on is insane.
But if done that is the way it should work

It is new system and this is 1st real season of working, personally I think the club have made shambles of it they way it is run currently but they have to learn from it, not that I think they will

Back