Motherwell away

High silver and had 0 from 4 so far - terrific system.

It’s broke cz I’m assuming I’m lower in silver than u and had 2
That, by all accounts, shouldn't be happening. However, worth pointing out it doesn't matter if you are 'high Silver' or 'low Silver. You're Silver and are in the ballot with all the other Silver who applied. Only time your points will matter is if its a top down allocation.

That, by all accounts, shouldn't be happening. However, worth pointing out it doesn't matter if you are 'high Silver' or 'low Silver. You're Silver and are in the ballot with all the other Silver who applied. Only time your points will matter is if its a top down allocation.
I’d imagining he realises that and is pointing out a flaw in my gers , too many in silver . There was meant to be a fourth tier but they did away with it .

It’s broke cz I’m assuming I’m lower in silver than u and had 2

That's bollocks @Greg Marshall

All people want is a fair crack at it.

Don't care if only getting 1 out of 4 or 5 games, as long as it's evenly distributed within tiers as it was said it would be.

The ticket office won't acknowledge they've botched anything though.

That's bollocks @Greg Marshall

All people want is a fair crack at it.

Don't care if only getting 1 out of 4 or 5 games, as long as it's evenly distributed within tiers as it was said it would be.

The ticket office won't acknowledge they've botched anything though.
Yep, exactly that. I was surprised to get my 2nd especially when I know of people with 0.

My email to Stewart Robertson outlined that there were people in silver tier on 2 tickets with some on 0.

Fundamentally broken.

The club said how it was meant to work and have been absolutely incapable of delivering to that set of rules. Its not petulance from those complaining, its frustration watching people doing what they were told to do, adjusting their Rangers buying habits to be let down on something that for the bulk of us is the most important thing outside family.

My main point was people being given tickets from a tier they werent even in but I made sure the 0 versus 2 anomaly in Silver was highlighted.

Stewart was happy enough to acknowledge the Real Madrid mess we shall see where this one ends up.

The club have made changes and it looks like we now apply for the next quarters matches just after thresholds are changed to stop the mess of people getting put in the wrong tier for ballots. Which may contribute to the 0v2 anomaly.

I’d expect Rangers will just say, sorry you got 0 tickets / sorry someone not in gold got gold tickets, we’ve made the necessary changes.

We roll on to the next palaver. All it needs is common sense and capable individuals in charge of it. The change of detail level in the recent mygers points email is a welcome change.

My email to Stewart Robertson outlined that there were people in silver tier on 2 tickets with some on 0.

Fundamentally broken.

The club said how it was meant to work and have been absolutely incapable of delivering to that set of rules. Its not petulance from those complaining, its frustration watching people doing what they were told to do, adjusting their Rangers buying habits to be let down on something that for the bulk of us is the most important thing outside family.

My main point was people being given tickets from a tier they werent even in but I made sure the 0 versus 2 anomaly in Silver was highlighted.

Stewart was happy enough to acknowledge the Real Madrid mess we shall see where this one ends up.

The club have made changes and it looks like we now apply for the next quarters matches just after thresholds are changed to stop the mess of people getting put in the wrong tier for ballots. Which may contribute to the 0v2 anomaly.

I’d expect Rangers will just say, sorry you got 0 tickets / sorry someone not in gold got gold tickets, we’ve made the necessary changes.

We roll on to the next palaver. All it needs is common sense and capable individuals in charge of it. The change of detail level in the recent mygers points email is a welcome change.

Fair play for taking the time to collate all the issues and raise them with the club.

I reckon the next palaver will be the next update when top end Silver buy add ons and scrape in to gold the 2nd half of the season.

Many Gold could easily be on 6/7/8 games by that point and guys sneaking in could be on 2 or less.

The system as it stands would probably allow new tier jumpers a favourable outcome in ballots to catch up to tickets allocated. (I’m guessing)

The easiest way to stop that is start from 0 at the beginning of each update and discard the previous quarters games. Some will score out it some won’t. (For gold at least anyway. Silver is probably still to large to wipe the slate clean)

Fair play for taking the time to collate all the issues and raise them with the club.
He seems a bit more articulate and measured than me, maybe he could send an email containing all the faults I’ve highlighted

@nelster you know it makes sense buddy :D

Sitting on 1450 (high silver) and I’ve not had one game yet.

Silver should really be split - guys on 1300-1500 points should not have the same chance at away games as someone on 800-900. The system is an absolute shambles.
Totally agree, it’s far too big a pool

Sitting on 1450 (high silver) and I’ve not had one game yet.

Silver should really be split - guys on 1300-1500 points should not have the same chance at away games as someone on 800-900. The system is an absolute shambles.
People on 1750+ should not have the same chance as people on 1532 then?

So if you’re wanting 1300 to be the split - what about people on 1250?

See regardless where you split the membership numbers, there’s going to be people that will argue the median of each tier is too great

Why do people want silver split but are against the top 3/400 of gold being split into a platinum tier that would guarantee them access? Makes no sense

It’s amazing how much of an arse they’ve made of it considering everyone’s feelings.
Problem is, there wasn’t this many disgruntled people when I was campaigning against it for the last 18+ months

Not much has changed in terms of the flaws I pointed out and now there’s loads of people outraged by it. Why did no one speak up along side me and a few others back then?

Answer is no one cares until they’re affected. I’ve benefitted from it and knew I would, yet I’m still against it

My main man @Valley Bluenose will back me up

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is, there wasn’t this many disgruntled people when I was campaigning against it for the last 18+ months

Not much has changed in terms of the flaws I pointed out and now there’s loads of people outraged by it. Why did no one speak up along side me and a few others back then?

Answer is no one cares until they’re affected. I’ve benefitted from it and knew I would, yet I’m still against it

My main main @Valley Bluenose will back me up
I hope it will become a point system when Rangers finally have enough of the earache from us......well I hope

My main main @Valley Bluenose will back me up
To be honest when it was getting banded about I thought it would be decent. How wrong was I, I didn’t read enough into it which is my own fault.

Still no answers from our ‘SLO’ to questions asked on here and Twitter.

Still no response from mygers.

I hope it will become a point system when Rangers finally have enough of the earache from us......well I hope
Think you’ll be disappointed mate, personally I think it’ll end up with the following

- TC annexed again, entry fee, old points reinstated
- MyGers will do away with loyalty tiers and it’ll be similar to the old CCCS

There’s no way on this earth next season will be the same with gold getting 2 or 3x more tickets than silver and some bronze not even getting any all season

Club only care about £ so having a £40 entry fee into CCCS makes the system fairer in their eyes + they still make their money. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that’s where we’re heading

What is your meaning of point system?,seen you write this a few times……when it already plainly is a points system.
He means completely top down and it becoming a closed shop essentially. Never going to happen for domestic aways

I’d be willing to bet every penny I have that we’ll never have a completely top down ticket scheme at rangers

He means completely top down and it becoming a closed shop essentially. Never going to happen for domestic aways

I’d be willing to bet every penny I have that we’ll never have a completely top down ticket scheme at rangers
Exactly,will never happen,if people are complaining now,top down domestically would cause a riot.

Exactly,will never happen,if people are complaining now,top down domestically would cause a riot.
I could understand it for games with tiny allocations to an extent but even Celtic will be a ballot for all gold members rather than top down (I disagree with it but it is what it is)

Never going to be implemented for every domestic away, won’t ever happen thankfully (even thought I’d then be guaranteed basically every game)

for me it works....like TC
TC you had the opportunity to build up points as euro trips are expensive/qualifiers in the summer holidays that not everyone could attend

In TC if you could do 2/3 qualifiers, you’d get access to virtually all European away tickets if you wanted

That can’t be compared to domestic aways where there’s circa 9000 applying for every domestic away game and realistically, you wouldn’t get the chance to climb the ladder as those at the top would be going every week. The cost of a domestic away is minuscule compared to euro trips

I don’t see how domestic aways and TC is comparable

TC you had the opportunity to build up points as euro trips are expensive/qualifiers in the summer holidays that not everyone could attend

In TC if you could do 2/3 qualifiers, you’d get access to virtually all European away tickets if you wanted

That can’t be compared to domestic aways where there’s circa 9000 applying for every domestic away game and realistically, you wouldn’t get the chance to climb the ladder as those at the top would be going every week. The cost of a domestic away is minuscule compared to euro trips

I don’t see how domestic aways and TC is comparable
Because not everyone of the 9000 is actually bothered....until maybe a certain fixture.

Nope for me a point system works.

Because not everyone of the 9000 is actually bothered....until maybe a certain fixture.

Nope for me a point system works.
Average attendance at euro qualifiers is around 800 give or take. Anyone that wanted one, aside from Denmark, got a ticket

For group games it was probably around 2,000-2,500 with your usual core of 6/700 that went to the likes of Moscow and most of the qualifiers

The numbers you’re looking at in TC are 2 or 3 times less than away CCCS. Even if you’re being generous and saying there’s only 6/7000 that genuinely want to go to domestic away games, that’s still 2x higher than a bigger euro allocation

After 3/4 domestic aways in a top down, you’d never be able to climb the rankings. You’d be stuck in the position you were in forever as everyone would just keep buying whether they go or not

Say you’re 350th in line, top 300 get parkhead, and everyone above you keeps buying, you’d never get to Parkhead again unless your RSC sorted you. Completely Top down won’t work for domestic away

For you (& me) it would be great,for Rangers to keep people buying memberships,not a chance.
they might be losing the interest in the memberships anyway .

for me I think the point system gets shot down too easily and for no reason really.

for me I think the point system gets shot down to easily and for no reason really.
£40 membership x 500 who get tickets all the time = £20k

£40 membership x 30,000 members that are stuck in tiers and have a chance every game in a ballot (albeit bronze is less than 1% at times) = £1.2m+

for me I think the point system gets shot down too easily and for no reason really.
Because it’s a complete closed shop,exactly what Rangers or anyone not in gold don’t want.

You basically want Rangers to guarantee you a ticket for every game for a £40 membership,dream world.
In fairness, they could offer top 300 an away ST including all matches for £800 (Leeds do similar) then have mygers running the way it is

I’d pay for that privilege tbh. But then again, even corporates aren’t guaranteed every game and they’re paying £2.5k+

You basically want Rangers to guarantee you a ticket for every game for a £40 membership,dream world.
well If I go and if you go on a more regular basis then why not?
maybe also the guy below me might be lucky too?

and who is to say in next 5 years I might be down the list?

In fairness, they could offer top 300 an away ST including all matches for £800 (Leeds do similar) then have mygers running the way it is

I’d pay for that privilege tbh. But then again, even corporates aren’t guaranteed every game and they’re paying £2.5k+
never knew that but ffs :p

well If I go and if you go on a more regular basis then why not?
maybe also the guy below me might be lucky too?

and who is to say in next 5 years I might be down the list?
But you wouldn’t be dropping down the list anywhere because you’d keep buying tickets and others couldn’t

Yes, but it’s ballot in each tier so it’s not comparable to top down for every game?
and you still have people not buying tickets, and then you have people buying tickets and selling them on.

That is why I generally believe my idea needs to given a chance as lets face it... mygers is not perfect

30k k who only 9k add interest in away games and how many of the 9k actually has intentions of going to all if offered a ticket

you know I mean well but that is the picture that is being painted

In fairness mate Rangers aren’t going to offer away season tickets at any price for the simple fact you just answered your own suggestion there’s guys in hospitality who don’t even get every game.

It should never be a closed shop or a points down system IMO.

Imagine just turning 18-20 and earning a decent wage and being able to travel home, away domestically and in Europe if you can afford to - nobody should not have the chance to build up their points over the years.

In fairness mate Rangers aren’t going to offer away season tickets at any price for the simple fact you just answered your own suggestion there’s guys in hospitality who don’t even get every game.

It should never be a closed shop or a points down system IMO.

Imagine just turning 18-20 and earning a decent wage and being able to travel home, away domestically and in Europe if you can afford to - nobody should not have the chance to build up their points over the years.
Read my posts before this one bud, I’m pointing out how ludicrous top down for domestic games is (aside from Celtic as allocation is so small)

Back