Motherwell away

Precisely, like fuck rangers are bringing in a scheme to appease 4/500 fans at the detriment to the other 29,500 members
They didn't, Rangers implemented a membership scheme that'll cost £50-60 to join for 30,000 instead of just having the 6000 Travel club members paying to join
......... Will having membership scheme supply domestic home fans with more tickets than before ? ... NO but let's create it in a way where they think they have more chance of securing away tickets

Read my posts before this one bud, I’m pointing out how ludicrous top down for domestic games is (aside from Celtic as allocation is so small)

Just did before I seen this post mate haha.

I get what you are meaning, I wouldn’t grudge a top down for the mentally challengeds at all but maybe give the next 400 or so below them the second fixture.

And no they shouldn’t get the full broomloan stand ever again don’t start haha :p.

Just did before I seen this post mate haha.

I get what you are meaning, I wouldn’t grudge a top down for the mentally challengeds at all but maybe give the next 400 or so below them the second fixture.

And no they shouldn’t get the full broomloan stand ever again don’t start haha :p.
Agreed, then each season it’s based on top 600 again, as people in gold have realistic chance to progress into that

Agreed, then each season it’s based on top 600 again, as people in gold have realistic chance to progress into that

Yip it certainly isn’t the worst idea.

I mean I love dogs but I was howling at the Charlton post ahaha don’t give Rangers any ideas.

I wonder what will replace Edmiston house 50 points next year?

An over night stay with Lana Wolf maybe?

Your name ingrained in the hybrid parts of the pitch?

Who knows but there will be something £££.

They didn't, Rangers implemented a membership scheme that'll cost £50-60 to join for 30,000 instead of just having the 6000 Travel club members paying to join
......... Will having membership scheme supply domestic home fans with more tickets than before ? ... NO but let's create it in a way where they think they have more chance of securing away tickets
If your gold you are getting a better chance and more away tickets tho m8,exactly how the schemes meant to work.

Yip it certainly isn’t the worst idea.

I mean I love dogs but I was howling at the Charlton post ahaha don’t give Rangers any ideas.

I wonder what will replace Edmiston house 50 points next year?

An over night stay with Lana Wolf maybe?

Your name ingrained in the hybrid parts of the pitch?

Who knows but there will be something £££.
I’d pay triple if there was a mechanism never to see her spaniel ear jubblies again in my life. If she wasn’t into her line of work people would rightly say she’s barking (dog pun intended)

Personally I think they may try something like you can pay for your name on the seat or something

I’m really hoping they have a wine and dine with Broxi and Roxi, always wanted to meet the bear family

Didn’t realise Motherwell emails had been sent out confirming tickets allocated. Didn’t get one. On gold and only had St Johnstone and Dundee.

Thankfully also have access to corporate ST and got St Mirren through that and hopefully will pick a Motherwell one up too.

Think you’ll be disappointed mate, personally I think it’ll end up with the following

- TC annexed again, entry fee, old points reinstated
- MyGers will do away with loyalty tiers and it’ll be similar to the old CCCS

There’s no way on this earth next season will be the same with gold getting 2 or 3x more tickets than silver and some bronze not even getting any all season

Club only care about £ so having a £40 entry fee into CCCS makes the system fairer in their eyes + they still make their money. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that’s where we’re heading
No my Gers points for Europe then?

Anyone want a Motherwell ticket? Travel costs are ruling me out even though I have been allocated a ticket. Might have to post it special delivery depending when Rangers post it out to guarantee it back to Scotland for next Sunday so would include the next day delivery charge of £7 or whatever it is. Either that or I become one of the c**ts that register and don't buy the ticket. :( Can pay by paypal.

The talk on here is the complete opposite to what folk I know think of MyGers.

The ones I know who've gone regularly to EVERY home and Hampden match, as well as being on the away CCCS for the past 5 years and beyond, think it's a far fairer system, as their loyalty is being rewarded, with a better chance of away tickets than the previous system supplied.

The supporters that have signed up for MyGers, are ST holders and attend most non ST home matches, as well as Hampden, but aren't bothered about away games, much prefer it too.
They know they're pretty much guaranteed semi and final tickets now, as opposed to being in a free for all ballot.

MyGers isn't perfect, far from it, but it's infinitely better than any previous system for me.

The ones I know who've gone regularly to EVERY home and Hampden match, as well as being on the away CCCS for the past 5 years and beyond, think it's a far fairer system, as their loyalty is being rewarded, with a better chance of away tickets than the previous system supplied.

The supporters that have signed up for MyGers, are ST holders and attend most non ST home matches, as well as Hampden, but aren't bothered about away games, much prefer it too.
They know they're pretty much guaranteed semi and final tickets now, as opposed to being in a free for all ballot.

MyGers isn't perfect, far from it, but it's infinitely better than any previous system for me.
This in a nutshell

Anyone want a Motherwell ticket? Travel costs are ruling me out even though I have been allocated a ticket. Might have to post it special delivery depending when Rangers post it out to guarantee it back to Scotland for next Sunday so would include the next day delivery charge of £7 or whatever it is. Either that or I become one of the c**ts that register and don't buy the ticket. :( Can pay by paypal.
I’d be interested so messaged ypu

I honestly don’t know 1 person that I go to games with that likes it and we’re all split between gold and silver.

Not exactly Impartial but most of them want the TC split again because of the whole brondby fiasco. Glamour game will be even worse than that

It’s weird how we’re both benefitting and at different ends of the “do you like mygers spectrum”. Definitely interesting how perspectives are so different

That, by all accounts, shouldn't be happening. However, worth pointing out it doesn't matter if you are 'high Silver' or 'low Silver. You're Silver and are in the ballot with all the other Silver who applied. Only time your points will matter is if its a top down allocation.
Yeh I guess there's an element of luck to it and I've just been unlucky.

I'm not sure how the ballots work but surely they should weight them in favour of people in the same tier who have had less than tickers than others.

I had 6 travel club points as well which probably would have been enough for a Brondby ticket but needless to say not even close with mygers. Safe to say I am not a fan haha.

Aye

I honestly don’t know 1 person that I go to games with that likes it and we’re all split between gold and silver.

Not exactly Impartial but most of them want the TC split again because of the whole brondby fiasco. Glamour game will be even worse than that

It’s weird how we’re both benefitting and at different ends of the “do you like mygers spectrum”. Definitely interesting how perspectives are so different

It is interesting mate.

Another thing I should've added, is we've found it far easier to fill an away bus too, with a high number of Gold Tier members within our supporters club.

People on 1750+ should not have the same chance as people on 1532 then?

So if you’re wanting 1300 to be the split - what about people on 1250?

See regardless where you split the membership numbers, there’s going to be people that will argue the median of each tier is too great

Why do people want silver split but are against the top 3/400 of gold being split into a platinum tier that would guarantee them access? Makes no sense
Well according to this forum gold encompasses the top 10% of members - that’s totally fair enough.

I’m silver with 1450 - that’s being a STH and on CCCS for the full 5 year period plus being on the away CCCS scheme for 3/5 of they years and 4 TC points. Someone on 800-1000 will have significant less ‘loyalty’ than that. Now bearing in mind that silver sees a relatively small % of tickets in comparison to the number in that category, are you seriously saying that’s fair?

I am absolutely fine with accepting that the cut off point has to be somewhere - I just missed out on gold and I wasn’t complaining about that. It’s the fact that getting tickets for away games is basically reserved for gold members and those in silver at the top end who were on CCCS when we were pish are being lumped into the same category as guys who showed up when Gerrard came to the party. That’s why silver should be split up somewhere with better access to away games for guys between 1300-1500 than the closed shop it is just now.

Well according to this forum gold encompasses the top 10% of members - that’s totally fair enough.

I’m silver with 1450 - that’s being a STH and on CCCS for the full 5 year period plus being on the away CCCS scheme for 3/5 of they years and 4 TC points. Someone on 800-1000 will have significant less ‘loyalty’ than that. Now bearing in mind that silver sees a relatively small % of tickets in comparison to the number in that category, are you seriously saying that’s fair?

I am absolutely fine with accepting that the cut off point has to be somewhere - I just missed out on gold and I wasn’t complaining about that. It’s the fact that getting tickets for away games is basically reserved for gold members and those in silver at the top end who were on CCCS when we were pish are being lumped into the same category as guys who showed up when Gerrard came to the party. That’s why silver should be split up somewhere with better access to away games for guys between 1300-1500 than the closed shop it is just now.
My views on mygers have been clear from the start - I think fans have been totally mislead over their prospects of getting tickets

I made posts previously providing breakdowns of % chances that people will have in each tier etc and got shot down. For some games, bronze probably have less than 1% chance at tickets

To answer your question, no it’s not fair

I tend to agree with this - it’s definitely resolved the issue for games at Hampden. My mate got a ST when Gerrard came in and had never been to an away game in his life but got a ticket for the Betfred Cup Final, yet another mate who was there right the way through from Div 3 missed out. That was ridiculous and had to be addressed.

As I’ve post above, my only grievance is the fact guys high in silver seem to be totally cut out of getting a look in at away tickets. Gold members should definitely be getting the vast majority but I feel like silver is too big a category when you consider the difference in ‘loyalty’ that members in it will have.

I tend to agree with this - it’s definitely resolved the issue for games at Hampden. My mate got a ST when Gerrard came in and had never been to an away game in his life but got a ticket for the Betfred Cup Final, yet another mate who was there right the way through from Div 3 missed out. That was ridiculous and had to be addressed.

As I’ve post above, my only grievance is the fact guys high in silver seem to be totally cut out of getting a look in at away tickets. Gold members should definitely be getting the vast majority but I feel like silver is too big a category when you consider the difference in ‘loyalty’ that members in it will have.
that part makes me cringe

My views on mygers have been clear from the start - I think fans have been totally mislead over their prospects of getting tickets

I made posts previously providing breakdowns of % chances that people will have in each tier etc and got shot down. For some games, bronze probably have less than 1% chance at tickets

Look at how many Bronze members have applied for away tickets though mate.
It's a very small percentage of them.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of Bronze members are more interested in semi and final tickets, than away briefs.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of Bronze members are more interested in semi and final tickets, than away briefs.
Dare I say it but I think I tend to agree :D

Stop the bus mate haha

The most sensible post I’ve read about it MU and you are correct, this is definitely what the majority think of it being better.

Even the ones who don’t/can’t do away games know it’ll give them a better chance at Hampden too.

Definitely agree that fans have been misled.

If this was the old away scheme, about 75% of members would’ve had a game so far and then they were omitted from every ballot until everyone had had a game. That probably wasn’t fair either, especially as a STH on the scheme for 20 years got the same as a new STH, but to go from that to this situation where people like myself are totally cut out is mental.

The most sensible post I’ve read about it MU and you are correct, this is definitely what the majority think of it being better.

Even the ones who don’t/can’t do away games know it’ll give them a better chance at Hampden too.
the reason we wanted rid of the ccs is it was too big, and allowing people to get tickets for games and they can pick and choose to attend or not. ( from memory)

from 2k to 9k and going higher every time.

this argument should of took place in 13/14 season IMO and we knew eventually we will be back up at the top

I hate that story mate.
Everything that was wrong with the old system.

I agree that Silver is too big btw.
There should be 4 tiers imo.

That’s me minus friendlies, though I have been to a few friendlies in that time. If it wasnt for the error with tiers/thresholds I could easily be sitting with 0 tickets.

That is my complaint as to why I don’t think it is fair.

Could have been zero domestic games but with 1 Brondby ticket. Madness.

the reason we wanted rid of the ccs is it was too big, and allowing people to get tickets for games and they can pick and choose to attend or not. ( from memory)

from 2k to 9k and going higher every time.

this argument should of took place in 13/14 season IMO and we knew eventually we will be back up at the top
Had people not boycotted for the greater good then it should’ve went back a few years further tbh

that was following season tbh 14/15 season?

or am I mistaking
14/15 was the boycott but couldn’t have unbroken records if it was taken that far back + people could’ve changed rangers numbers etc and I doubt the Ticket Office have systems to ensure all are matched up with historical data

Or they don't have season tickets so can't apply for away games

Bronze member applied for everything so far and had nothing.

Other than source tickets elsewhere I don’t expect to get anything anytime soon

Disagree

Bronze could be very very low points

Not telling me a lot more bronze members deserve more tickets meaning there are less for gold or silver?

Disagree

Bronze could be very very low points

Not telling me a lot more bronze members deserve more tickets meaning there are less for gold or silver?
No, I’m saying it’s unfair due to being mislead

It was framed they’d be able to apply for each game and an allocation would be given. Club conveniently left out that the number of tickets could be as low as 50 when there’s 1800 in that tier applying. But then if successful you’re at the back of the queue

Mislead fans I think

Which then begs the question

How do we ever progress to be able to move up tiers without buying all the extra shite?
You won’t unless you do euro aways. It’ll be euro aways vs additional purchases eventually in terms of having to be going to all home matches + buying habits doing one of the above

At the risk of stating the absolute obvious m8 you need to do what the people in gold have done for the last 5 years.
At the risk of stating the obvious, if they keep doing it too then it won't work especially if euro aways are posted since low pointers won't get the chance to buy them.

At the risk of stating the obvious, if they keep doing it too then it won't work especially if euro aways are posted since low pointers won't get the chance to buy them.
In Mygers there are 2 groups that are helluva unlucky.

1.Guys outwith Scotland who were high pointers in the travel club which are now worthless.

2.Guys who went everywhere but not in there own name through Rangers I.e Using RSC tickets.

Other than that there are no hard luck stories in mygers we all deserve to sit exactly where our 5 year purchase history puts us.There are no quick fixes out of bronze other than buy everything Rangers throw at us as everyone in gold have done.

1.Guys outwith Scotland who were high pointers in the travel club which are now worthless.

2.Guys who went everywhere but not in there own name through Rangers I.e Using RSC tickets.

Other than that there are no hard luck stories in mygers we all deserve to sit exactly where our 5 year purchase history puts us.There are no quick fixes out of bronze other than buy everything Rangers throw at us as everyone in gold have done.
Maybe one day Rangers will work directly with main RSC's who travel to away games and understand and help get their regulars to games

Could be 3 years of buying everything and still not make gold if people above do the same and then obviously your euro travellers going to the games above and beyond that

So people could fling £ at it and still end up in Silver after the 3 year period when it changes to a 3 year rolling period

Maybe one day Rangers will work directly with main RSC's who travel to away games and understand and help get their regulars to games
Do you honestly think buses will hand over a list of who gets a ticket for each game?

What about last minute call offs?

I know I’m top of my buses list but I’d be against the club knowing the order of our priority list, it has nothing to do with rangers

Back