Motherwell away

Assume registration will be open soon, later today hopefully.

Celtic got a reduced allocation for tomorrow (not sure by how many) but that was given before the red zone requirement was removed.

Hopefully we'll get the full stand.
Email received 10 minutes ago.

Applied as usual. Wll probably get feck all again

Registered for my 3.

So far I’ve registered for every game for 3 from Silver, only had Dundee away so hopeful for this one however having looked at the pre split fixtures I reckon I’m more likely to get Livvy away at the end of November and St Johnstone away in March. Hopefully something after the split too. I’d be satisfied with that and believe it’s fair.

Let more people in? Isn't that how the scheme should work?

So award loyalty only until the gold tier becomes saturated and then it’s just a free for all again really?

The scheme is a mess lets be honest.

We are going to have the never ending argument about making the gold tier a closed shop by adjusting the points threshold every time they do a points update, but the alternative is just to end up with far too many people in gold and sourcing of tickets just becomes a farce again.

Doing that will mean you end up only getting 5 or so tickets a season, which is basically the same as the old ballot scheme.

That’s like an additional 30% in gold with one update.

That’s a massive swing on the chance of a ticket at the top level.

Does anyone have a clear understanding of how it works?
Yes, the people that knew straight away that there was a cock up and made the SLO aware of it

He confirmed the number in each tier is based on a % of overall membership numbers and wanted people to send on details to prove that silver members at registration were given gold tickets at the point of being successful

There was a handful on here that said “silver tier” on their registration email but on their successful email it says “gold tier”. That’s a cock up

Getting strange error message as usual.

Why is everything so long winded when it comes to doing things like this.

Getting strange error message as usual.

Why is everything so long winded when it comes to doing things like this.
Aye the error message is coming up but go to drop down menu, select mygers then match registration

Can add it that way

Looked like there was/is far too many in silver to be fair.
But the club devised a system to reward loyalty and now they’ve proven its not a loyalty scheme at all.

I’ll end up getting a wee holiday from here so might need to make a swift exit.

@Greg Marshall yet again, the club making it up as they go along. Another away game that the tiers haven’t been updated for. A complete and utter disgrace. Well done

Far too many in gold
Following the St Mirren away ticket sales process, we would like to share an update on the number of supporters who registered for a ticket from each tier.​
Tier
Registrations from each tier

Gold

Silver

Bronze

After the first ballot process for the St Mirren match, over 100 supporters did not purchase the ticket that was made available to them.

This meant that over 100 supporters who wanted to attend the game did not receive the same opportunity to do so.​

Aye the error message is coming up but go to drop down menu, select mygers then match registration

Can add it that way

Aware of that.

Error message I was getting was something about having to have all other games allocated via MyGers. Changed browser and it worked

Only people complaining that tiers haven’t been updated are those in Gold. Funny that :cool:

No but each tier needs to be acheievable otherwise fans won't spend money gathering additional points.
It’s achievable if you meet the points threshold, which should be updated every 3 months. Like us currently in gold have through 5 years of history.

Every email that is sent out they say so many people did not follow through and it made others miss out.

Why not take payment details at the registration, or consider the registration as a promise to purchase and charge the card on the account automatically, if successful in the ballot.

Only people complaining that tiers haven’t been updated are those in Gold. Funny that :cool:
Because it’s meant to be a loyalty scheme and it’s not now running the way it was proposed

Changing the goalposts after 3 games because they know they’ve made an arse of it but haven’t communicated it will change.

Only people happy are those that are now in gold when they shouldn’t be :D

Every email that is sent out they say so many people did not follow through and it made others miss out.

Why not take payment details at the registration, or consider the registration as a promise to purchase and charge the card on the account automatically, if successful in the ballot.
Because they don’t want to do anymore work than they have too it would mean staff processing payment when they can get fans to do it

What happens if you then catch Covid between registering and being successful in the ballot and are, genuinely, unable to attend?

But the club devised a system to reward loyalty and now they’ve proven its not a loyalty scheme at all.

I’ll end up getting a wee holiday from here so might need to make a swift exit.

@Greg Marshall yet again, the club making it up as they go along. Another away game that the tiers haven’t been updated for. A complete and utter disgrace. Well done
The only surprise is that you are surprised :))

Although like me, I don't think you really are. Thankfully I have no interest in aways so it's fun to watch this develop :))

Because it’s meant to be a loyalty scheme and it’s not now running the way it was proposed

Changing the goalposts after 3 games because they know they’ve made an arse of it but haven’t communicated it will change.

Only people happy are those that are now in gold when they shouldn’t be :D
I disagree. What about those from bronze to Silver?

The goalposts were moved from 1400 points to 1500 points this season compared to last. Why? Nobody set foot in a football ground last season. Spare me the points drop off because that happened for everyone.

In my eyes the points shouldn’t move in. Gold will disagree which is human nature.

Many in gold at the minute think they have should have a god given right to every ticket over somebody who is be a handful of point under the threshold.

So the only people complaining are those at the top of a scheme that’s meant to award loyalty but that now stand a much greater chance of missing out on tickets due to the clubs pathetic handling of the scheme.

Imagine that eh:))

They’ve not adjusted the points threshold for the tiers for the second game running now. It’s a shambles and it’s not a loyalty scheme.

Applied and tried to purchase a Brondby away I”m ineligible for.

Minge teasing bastards

The goalposts were moved from 1400 points to 1500 points this season compared to last. Why? Nobody set foot in a football ground last season. Spare me the points drop off because that happened for everyone.

In my eyes the points shouldn’t move in. Gold will disagree which is human nature.

Many in gold at the minute think they have should have a god given right to every ticket over somebody who is be a handful of point under the threshold.
I’ve probably got 300 points more than you. But it don’t matter if it’s 1 point. Loyalty should be rewarded. Forget about last year, if you had set foot in the same amount of Rangers games as people like myself over the previous 5 years, you would be gold.

Some will have moved up as they gained more points than they lost. I didn't have a season ticket the year that dropped off so no cccs either. Plus I gained points from my TC record. Plenty in Silver may have been the same so to maintain the supposed percentage the level would be higher.

I’m repeating myself for the 1872nd time here

The entry level to each tier was set to ensure a % of overall members are in each tier.

The reason it changed to 1501 was because that was the number required to ensure that gold only had the set % it was meant to have. It’s not difficult to understand

The club have now clearly said fuck that and there’s 30%+ more people in gold. In what possible way is that fair to gold members that were meant to be rewarded? Genuinely, can you tell me how that’s fair?

I’ve said mygers is shit all along but if you’re going to have a system to reward people, don’t change the goalposts constantly. That’s not right and the club are being dishonest regarding mygers mission then

I’ve always maintained I preferred the old CCCS. Mygers has caused division by rangers grouping fans in different loyalty tiers

What happens if you then catch Covid between registering and being successful in the ballot and are, genuinely, unable to attend?

Its like any ticket I suppose. Europa 3 match package, season ticket etc. we purchase them in advance and don’t know if we will have covid or get ill.

Could allow a couple of returns a season with no penalty.

The entry level to each tier was set to ensure a % of overall members are in each tier.

The reason it changed to 1501 was because that was the number required to ensure that gold only had the set % it was meant to have. It’s not difficult to understand

The club have now clearly said fuck that and there’s 30%+ more people in gold. In what possible way is that fair to gold members that were meant to be rewarded? Genuinely, can you tell me how that’s fair?

I’ve said mygers is shit all along but if you’re going to have a system to reward people, don’t change the goalposts constantly. That’s not right and the club are being dishonest regarding mygers mission then

I’ve always maintained I preferred the old CCCS. Mygers has caused division by rangers grouping fans in different loyalty tiers
It's probably because of the people saying stuff this as they are getting very little out of mygers. They have to keep us paying in to it and gold are less likely to chuck it.

Rangers haven’t allowed more people into gold to appease people in silver, they’ve done it through their own incompetence of not updating the threshold.

The SLO is well aware of this already with what happened at St Mirren - he replied to my comments saying he would look into it. Has he bothered to liaise with the TO? Surely it’s his job to then come back and tell us when it will get updated? Is he really that bad at his job or is he just banned from telling us anything?

It's probably because of the people saying stuff this as they are getting very little out of mygers. They have to keep us paying in to it and gold are less likely to chuck it.
So you’re admitting they’re now changing the goalposts?

The club is full of disingenuous liars. Loyalty scheme my arse, honest to god

Rangers haven’t allowed more people into gold to appease people in silver, they’ve don’t in through their own incompetence of not updating the threshold.

The SLO is well aware of this already with what happened at St Mirren - he replied to my comments saying he would look into it. Has he bothered to liaise with the TO? Surely it’s his job to then come back and tell us when it will get updated? Is he really that bad at his job or is he just banned from telling us anything?
2 games with no tier update suggests to me that it’s not an error

So you’re admitting they’re now changing the goalposts?

The club is full of disingenuous liars. Loyalty scheme my arse, honest to god
You know me, I probably started the make it up as you go along clause. And yes, I agree with you they are

B
2 games with no tier update suggests to me that it’s not an error
Not even silver has been updated. SLO said they were still updating. No idea if it’s a mistake, still being updated, or they are not updating the thresholds. Why, because yet again we have no communication from our club.

Back