Motherwell away

Do you honestly think buses will hand over a list of who gets a ticket for each game?

What about last minute call offs?

I know I’m top of my buses list but I’d be against the club knowing the order of our priority list, it has nothing to do with rangers
IMO

Yes ..... but not for 3 measly tickets

At the risk of stating the obvious, if they keep doing it too then it won't work especially if euro aways are posted since low pointers won't get the chance to buy them.
So if work commitments don’t allow me to get to to many euro aways then really my only reason to buy MYGERS is for the semi and final benefits

I can see a lot of people pulling put of MYGERS in the next few seasons when they see how little away tickets they actually get. Now I am not for a minute saying I deserve more than a gold tier, those guys have put the miles in I am just saying it’s disheartening as it stands and that when people realise that they will rarely get tickets for away games they may rethink purchasing the scheme in the coming years.

I doubt we’ll get the transparency that we really should get. It’d be suicide for Rangers and the scheme

IMO

Yes ..... but not for 3 measly tickets
We’re never going to get a bigger allocation than 30% when we’ve got 30,000 members of mygers and corporates paying a minimum of £2,500 per year

I support RSCs battle as you know but realistically that’s never happening mate. We should be fighting to keep the 30%, doesn’t help our cause if we start trying to make ridiculous demands like 50% + asking rangers to give us tickets to distribute to ensure we have full buses

Total pipe dream

Could be 3 years of buying everything and still not make gold if people above do the same and then obviously your euro travellers going to the games above and beyond that

So people could fling £ at it and still end up in Silver after the 3 year period when it changes to a 3 year rolling period
Agree m8 as a said no quick fix out of bronze it will take a few years of buying everything and European trips which will be available to low pointers soon,probably even Lyon.

Wouldnt let me pay for this when I tried earlier today. Once I put my card details in a blank screen kept coming up (tried a few times). Chances of being able to buy this manually if I contact the ticket office?

So if work commitments don’t allow me to get to to many euro aways then really my only reason to buy MYGERS is for the semi and final benefits

I can see a lot of people pulling put of MYGERS in the next few seasons when they see how little away tickets they actually get. Now I am not for a minute saying I deserve more than a gold tier, those guys have put the miles in I am just saying it’s disheartening as it stands and that when people realise that they will rarely get tickets for away games they may rethink purchasing the scheme in the coming years.

I doubt we’ll get the transparency that we really should get. It’d be suicide for Rangers and the scheme
Yes m8 I would say if other commitments stop you from travelling with Rangers your probably going to struggle to move tiers.

That will absolutely happen, the membership numbers will fall next season and likely nosedive the season after. I have no doubts there’ll be thousands that don’t renew considering there’s many disillusioned already

Only way rangers prevent membership numbers seriously decreasing is changing how the scheme works. I think this will happen but I also think at that point membership numbers will still go down as people will be paying £40 essentially for a scheme like the old CCCS

Your last sentence - agree 100%. The club have misled fans, been deceitful and are knowingly withholding information because they know the consequences. The club naively thought people would only buy merch/tickets they want and it would be one big happy family, obviously not the case. The club is full of disingenuous people to say the least

That will absolutely happen, the membership numbers will fall next season and likely nosedive the season after. I have no doubts there’ll be thousands that don’t renew considering there’s many disillusioned already

Only way rangers prevent membership numbers seriously decreasing is changing how the scheme works. I think this will happen but I also think at that point membership numbers will still go down as people will be paying £40 essentially for a scheme like the old CCCS

Your last sentence - agree 100%. The club have misled fans, been deceitful and are knowingly withholding information because they know the consequences. The club naively thought people would only buy merch/tickets they want and it would be one big happy family, obviously not the case. The club is full of disingenuous people to say the least
I personally think numbers might fall but not as massively as some think,tickets for hampden and the chance of a euro trip will always keep numbers really high.

Could be 3 years of buying everything and still not make gold if people above do the same and then obviously your euro travellers going to the games above and beyond that

So people could fling £ at it and still end up in Silver after the 3 year period when it changes to a 3 year rolling period
I hope it never changes to 3

We’re never going to get a bigger allocation than 30% when we’ve got 30,000 members of mygers and corporates paying a minimum of £2,500 per year

I support RSCs battle as you know but realistically that’s never happening mate. We should be fighting to keep the 30%, doesn’t help our cause if we start trying to make ridiculous demands like 50% + asking rangers to give us tickets to distribute to ensure we have full buses

Total pipe dream
I would like to think it would.... if they want this situation to end then this is one way to go about it.

they know they will lose mygers eventually

I hope it never changes to 3
You’re not the only one :D

If it does you’ll have 30,000 odd members and there won’t be much to differentiate between fans. I think that’s what the club want though as that’s when additional purchases are more important

Agree m8 as a said no quick fix out of bronze it will take a few years of buying everything and European trips which will be available to low pointers soon,probably even Lyon.
So who in gold will stop buying to let all these new people in or will it become top heavy and so useless?

So who in gold will stop buying to let all these new people in or will it become top heavy and so useless?
Not everyone in gold is currently buying extras where as people in lower tiers will be

There’ll come a time when golds lose points silvers didn’t have and it’ll be the additional shite/TC games that become the differentiator

Golds not buying extras that don’t do euro trips will soon be in a panic because I doubt they’ll be staying gold for too long

If it does you’ll have 30,000 odd members and there won’t be much to differentiate between fans. I think that’s what the club want though as that’s when additional purchases are more important
3 euro aways a season and still in bronze :)

That was obvious from the start. At the moment additional rubbish is pointless for quite a few but once all the historic points drop off the real fun starts

That was obvious from the start. At the moment additional rubbish is pointless for quite a few but once all the historic points drop off the real fun starts
Yup, and not many seem to recognise it yet bud

As you know, we’ve been on the same team from the start! Mind that Accrington top for Brondby mate :D

Not everyone in gold is currently buying extras where as people in lower tiers will be

There’ll come a time when golds lose points silvers didn’t have and it’ll be the additional shite/TC games that become the differentiator

Golds not buying extras that don’t do euro trips will soon be in a panic because I doubt they’ll be staying gold for too long
As long as euro away tickets are posted out then anyone in gold with any sense will buy them regardless so going to the game becomes irrelevant

As long as euro away tickets are posted out then anyone in gold with any sense will buy them regardless so going to the game becomes irrelevant
Foresaid but they won’t have Covid excuse in a year or two

Yup, and not many seem to recognise it yet bud

As you know, we’ve been on the same team from the start! Mind that Accrington top for Brondby mate :D
I will have one with me as I'm trying to work out a way to get to port vale in the cup on the way back :D

I’ve got to hold my hands up - the ticket office helped my pal earlier who was having IT issues for last 2 days trying to get his Motherwell

Female legend in the ticket office called him and payment taken over the phone as he could prove he was having issues. I slaughter the TO a lot but credit where it’s due, they could’ve easily said tough luck

The 1s who don’t buy additional extras or go to European aways
So bronze will buy the additional extras to get to gold but those in gold won't to stay there? As things stand gold are the ones getting the euro aways and it may get to silver with bigger allocations.

Wouldnt let me pay for this when I tried earlier today. Once I put my card details in a blank screen kept coming up (tried a few times). Chances of being able to buy this manually if I contact the ticket office?
Do you have any screenshot of it not working? The ticket office have sorted my pals out

I’d email ticket office, Susan Hannah, SLO, MyGers team all in one email ASAP and it’ll get sorted

So bronze will buy the additional extras to get to gold but those in gold won't to stay there? As things stand gold are the ones getting the euro aways and it may get to silver with bigger allocations.
If golds aren’t buying euro tickets or additional purchases, they won’t be gold in 3 years. No danger

I know a few in gold who are there without buying any extras or travel in Europe but they wont to stay there for long.

Tickets will filter down to lower points soon,in fact I would guarantee Lyon will.

Numbers won't decrease significantly, in three years time everyone will be on a relatively level playing field and those in gold will deserve to be there, and those in other levels need to support club financially to get to gold. Anyone dropping out effectively gives up right to away games home and abroad.

Numbers won't decrease significantly, in three years time everyone will be on a relatively level playing field and those in gold will deserve to be there, and those in other levels need to support club financially to get to gold. Anyone dropping out effectively gives up right to away games home and abroad.
In 3 years time, people going to euro trips will be out of reach because the tiers won’t be a range from day 1530-1800 points, it’ll more likely be differences of 40/50 points

Anyone who’s bought all the additional pish and does 75% of euro trips will, quite rightly, end up in the upper Q3 quartile of members. After 3 years there won’t be any room for people saying it’s undeserved though bronze/silver wouldn’t have been given a fair crack at the whip (if it’s only ticket points, specifically euro aways, that separate them)

Not sure if anyone has suggested it but it should be rolling points. A year of points should drop iff every 5 years or something to give younger fams a chance to catch up with the gold tier and stop it being a closed shop. Travel club should also be separate.
That’s exactly what happens. That’s literally how mygers works

Only they might be changing it from 5 years to 3 years shortly

Do you have any screenshot of it not working? The ticket office have sorted my pals out

I’d email ticket office, Susan Hannah, SLO, MyGers team all in one email ASAP and it’ll get sorted
I do so have sent that to the ticket office and copied SLO. Weird one as it’s always worked fine for me.

I do so have sent that to the ticket office and copied SLO. Weird one as it’s always worked fine for me.
My pal tried a few browsers and didn’t work, same issue as you I think.

Hope it gets sorted as you’ve contacted rapid - he emailed 20 min after it closed and tried again earlier from 8.30 onwards

I’m Bronze, 481 points according to the latest update. Second season as a season ticket holder and tick everything and apply for everything.

Will eventually settle into the silver tier somewhere I think and I’ll be happy with semi-finals and final tickets almost guaranteed. Miss getting tickets for the piggery and Pittodrie as I used to get them regularly either with my last season ticket or on the bus but I don’t get everywhere like a lot of you guys. There’s people I know that spend everything they have on Rangers and they deserve the perks.

I’m now tasked with spending a fortune bumping my son’s MyGers points up to get him a season ticket as well. Edmiston House and RTV package coming up lol

I know a few in gold who are there without buying any extras or travel in Europe but they wont to stay there for long.

Tickets will filter down to lower points soon,in fact I would guarantee Lyon will.
You’re right they won't but will they not start buying them to stay there or will they be happy to drop down and lose their chances of the tickets that got them there? Euro aways will depend on how they distribute the tickets. If we get 2000 tickets then they will mostly be snapped up by gold if they are posted without itineraries like this time

You’re right they won't but will they not start buying them to stay there or will they be happy to drop down and lose their chances of the tickets that got them there? Euro aways will depend on how they distribute the tickets. If we get 2000 tickets then they will mostly be snapped up by gold if they are posted without itineraries like this time
How did tickets filter down to zero pointers in the travel club when it was collection at Ibrox for tickets or post? Mygers will be the very same.

How did tickets filter down to zero pointers in the travel club when it was collection at Ibrox for tickets or post? Mygers will be the very same.
There were probably as many people in gold as were active in the travel club and they were only worth one point and it only affected the travel club. Mygers affects everything, is worth 15 points and will ultimately determine most of the higher placings in the future.

In an ideal situation you are right but this isn't an ideal situation unfortunately

There were probably as many people in gold as were active in the travel club and they were only worth one point and it only affected the travel club. Mygers affects everything, is worth 15 points and will ultimately determine most of the higher placings in the future.

In an ideal situation you are right but this isn't an ideal situation unfortunately
We’ll find out soon enough with the Lyon game and a 3,000+ allocation,my moneys on it going down to a very low number.

We’ll find out soon enough with the Lyon game and a 3,000+ allocation,my moneys on it going down to a very low number.
Depends how many day trips the club are running

I’d be shocked if it went lower than 1250/1300 for Indy now that people know they don’t need to send an itinerary in

I’d be shocked if it went lower than 1250/1300 for Indy now that people know they don’t need to send an itinerary in
Which still rules me and @bobally out despite all the euro aways we've done. See those damned boxes we didn't tick :mad:

Bronze on day trips possibly if there’s 2 flights,lowish silver Indy my guess.

If the Rangers end even sells out which in recent years has been few and far between,game could be a dead rubber depending on results aswell.

I’m closer to Gold now than I was at the start of the season. 41 points which is now 15 points with nothing other than matches at Ibrox and Blackpool friendly for points gained.

I don’t see why Gold would fall out of Gold if they maintain their buying habits.

Would be interesting if the TC does become separate and points for that are wiped. Selfishly I would be all for that as I would still keep all my points tally.

I’m closer to Gold now than I was at the start of the season. 41 points which is now 15 points with nothing other than matches at Ibrox and Blackpool friendly for points gained.

I don’t see why Gold would fall out of Gold if they maintain their buying habits.

Would be interesting if the TC does become separate and points for that are wiped. Selfishly I would be all for that as I would still keep my all points tally.
I know a fair few gold not buying any add ons. They’ll need to start doing euro trips, or at least buy the tickets, or else they’ll soon fall down

Would also be interesting to see the number of gold members who have never bought a euro ticket but buy one for Lyon.

That’s something the club will never release but should be looking at.

Anyone with an ounce of sense about them in gold will buy it for the 15 points then punt as know it will be easy to sell on.

Meanwhile genuine silvers and bronzes that want to go don’t get a ticket unless second hand and don’t get the points. Rich get richer. Poor get poorer.

Would be interesting if the TC does become separate and points for that are wiped. Selfishly I would be all for that as I would still keep my all points tally.
If people in lowish gold don’t buy things that people below them are they will eventually drop out when previous points drop off.

Travel club isn’t coming back,rightly or wrongly Rangers now believe people with a strong 5 year purchase history are more deserving of a ticket than people who only really bothered with Europe.

Back