Motherwell away

Our tickets arrived special delivery on Tuesday no problem - wouldn't chance unregistered post with match tickets as they are easily identified as Rangers tickets.

Depending on the persuasion of your postman they could end up in his/her pocket, or in the bin.

How are they easily identifiable? It's a plain envelope isn't it? I don't think I've ever used registered post and never had a problem.

Not saying it doesn't go on btw mate just curious as to why it would worry you?

How are they easily identifiable? It's a plain envelope isn't it? I don't think I've ever used registered post and never had a problem.

I think if you’d received tickets before from us you could defo spot them but it’s nothing to worry about , special delivery wouldn’t stop it anyways as they don’t take a signature due to Covid .

No,they now come out in an enevelope with a big sticker on the front,with return address being Rangers FC clearly on display.Your customer reference is also on the sticker.No longer a plain white envelope.

I know exactly what’s inside the envelope before I even open it

It has a rangers number on the front too, all it takes is someone in the sorting office/postman recognising what it is and firing it in their pocket

I think if you’d received tickets before from us you could defo spot them but it’s nothing to worry about , special delivery wouldn’t stop it anyways as they don’t take a signature due to Covid .

No,they now come out in an enevelope with a big sticker on the front,with return address being Rangers FC clearly on display.Your customer reference is also on the sticker.No longer a plain white envelope.
I know exactly what’s inside the envelope before I even open it

It has a rangers number on the front too, all it takes is someone in the sorting office/postman recognising what it is and firing it in their pocket

Genuinely never noticed this when the Motherwell tickets arrived. Fair enough lads.

P.s I know YOU will know what they will be, I was questioning how a postie would easily identify them over any other envelope with event tickets in them.

Genuinely never noticed this when the Motherwell tickets arrived. Fair enough lads.

P.s I know YOU will know what they will be, I was questioning how a postie would easily identify them over any other envelope with event tickets in them.
I am guessing if you worked in the Royal Mail sorting office you may become familiar with the envelopes and stickers that are used on the front of them,due to the volume of tickets Rangers mail out :))

I am guessing if you worked in the Royal Mail sorting office you may become familiar with the envelopes and stickers that are used on the front of them,due to the volume of tickets Rangers mail out :))
I said the same with my tickets turning up late this season! Easy for someone who works there to figure out where it’s from.

I’ve just looked at our tickets and we are South Stand upper row ZZ! How high up is this, will I need a Sherpa to reach my seat? Lol!!

Also my son and I are sitting next to each other but the tickets state we are to go in different turnstiles? Seems a bit strange, but who am I to question Motherwell?!

I’ve just looked at our tickets and we are South Stand upper row ZZ! How high up is this, will I need a Sherpa to reach my seat? Lol!!

Also my son and I are sitting next to each other but the tickets state we are to go in different turnstiles? Seems a bit strange, but who am I to question Motherwell?!
You can go in any turnstile.
Probably more or less the back row.
You need a periscope up there are everyone stands up.

I'm sure it says Rangers Football Club on the address sticker somewhere.

I've used regular post for them in the past and not had a problem but would rather pay a few quid extra for guaranteed delivery.

For punters coming by train and getting off at Motherwell the Horseshoe bar is closed if looking for beer.
I've not been in it but there's a newish kind of looking sports bar below skoosh/juniors before the Horseshoe. As @Ryan says avoid the tavern not sure if electric bar is still home fans as well if you get off at Airbles.

Just reading about the cost of football thread, and travelling involved.

3 of us gold so far we’ve had Ross County, St Johnstone, Dundee

We live less than 2 miles from St Mirren Stadium and 21 miles to Motherwells. Got no tickets in ballot for either.

No doubt I’m not getting celtic, hearts or hibs and heading up to Aberdeen.

Should have added, travelling doesn’t bother me, drove to Luxembourg for Progress game.
Im on gold and had Dundee and st johnston and same as your thoughts no doubt get Aberdeen on a wed night away mate

I've not been in it but there's a newish kind of looking sports bar below skoosh/juniors before the Horseshoe. As @Ryan says avoid the tavern not sure if electric bar is still home fans as well if you get off at Airbles.

I would imagine the Electric will be mixed.

It's the local for a lot of Bears that live in that area of Motherwell.

I’m pretty sure the Electric is the Well Bois hangout prior to home games.

May well be mate.

I just know that I've got relatives from the Well and they all drink in there.

It's definitely 100% Rangers when an old firm game is shown on their TVs.

You won't be able to see the goal line that you are behind from up there. Sounds crazy but it's true

Yeah I'm not far from it and been in a few times it's a good pub.
Never got fir this out of both season tickets one gold my gers the other silver we have only been allocated one st Johnstone ticket
It’s a shambles
So if any spare around I’ll gladly take

Sounds like I need binoculars then!! Wonder how we got the short straw, maybe all us bronze got the nosebleed seats?! Lol!!
It's not so much binoculars as it's not that high a stand. It's just badly designed, you will actually struggle to see the goal below you. One of the grounds you actually want a lower view point

3 away games on the bounce I’ve not seen any spare tickets outside the ground. Maybe my Gers is getting tickets to the right people after all.

Just a pity I won’t see another brief until after Xmas after slipping the gold net for two games.

Back