Motherwell away

I’m repeating myself for the 1872nd time here

The entry level to each tier was set to ensure a % of overall members are in each tier.

The reason it changed to 1501 was because that was the number required to ensure that gold only had the set % it was meant to have. It’s not difficult to understand

The club have now clearly said fuck that and there’s 30%+ more people in gold. In what possible way is that fair to gold members that were meant to be rewarded? Genuinely, can you tell me how that’s fair?

I’ve said mygers is shit all along but if you’re going to have a system to reward people, don’t change the goalposts constantly. That’s not right and the club are being dishonest regarding mygers mission then

I’ve always maintained I preferred the old CCCS. Mygers has caused division by rangers grouping fans in different loyalty tiers
What are the percentages you keep banging on about?

What points were people able to gain last season to make the threshold jump by 100 points this to get in to gold?

Maybe the gold bar has been set too high this season.

You could’ve had a guy who started the season on 1501 points who has had 3 out the 4 away games against a guy who started the season on 1500 points who has had 0 out of 4.

That in my opinion is why tiers shouldn’t move.

Before my Gers Gold were lucky to get 5 aways. There are actually guys sitting on 3 already and are still complaining the system isn’t fair.

You can disagree. Yes gold becomes bigger but unless top level silver go to Europe or buy extra they will start next season in Silver again.

What points were people able to gain last season to make the threshold jump by 100 points this to get in to gold?

You could’ve had a guy who started the season on 1501 points who has had 3 out the 4 away games against a guy who started the season on 1500 points who has had 0 out of 4.

Before my Gers Gold were lucky to get 5 aways. There are actually guys sitting on 3 already and are still complaining the system isn’t fair.

You can disagree. Yes gold becomes bigger but unless top level silver go to Europe or buy extra they will start next season in Silver again.
All season ticket holders were given 5 points per home game = 19 x 5 = 95 points.

Looks like around 800 people have moved up to gold. Ridiculous. And they still haven’t updated thresholds over a week later. So all the silvers that moved to gold will take up nearly the full of golds allocation, again.

Club is a complete joke. They know they mistake they’ve made and still haven’t corrected it.
If it continues I’m just giving up on MyGers.

Are you suggesting that gold should have an unlimited making of people in it?
Of course it should, if folk buy and apply for everything that gets you mygers points then they go up the tiers accordingly. At no point whatsoever should this become a closed shop, we have thousands who follow every week and are as loyal as the next guy but being the best supported away team in Britain we all have to accept that sometimes we will miss out, most important thing is the team gets the full support.

I would have kept the travel club separate from mygers though

Over 400 points were available to everyone last year.

Of course it should, if folk buy and apply for everything that gets you mygers points then they go up the tiers accordingly. At no point whatsoever should this become a closed shop, we have thousands who follow every week and are as loyal as the next guy but being the best supported away team in Britain we all have to accept that sometimes we will miss out, most important thing is the team gets the full support.

As I’ve just posted, over 400 points available last season, probably more this. That’s 400 points through a variety of different methods. It cannot ever be a closed shop. Not all gold will go to all matches and buy all the add ons, they may drop. While those on silver that do, may move up.

I agree, should’ve kept the CCCS

It was rangers that wanted a loyalty scheme which this clearly isn’t. They’ve taken over £1m and now changing the goalposts

This is rangers fault, the people at the club involved in this should be ashamed of themselves

For this match how many do we think apply from all tiers 7-8k for 4k of tickets? Ive not read anywhere the figures on people going in the away ballots total this year.

Give the TO some credit, least emails for registration are out a bit earlier than most would have expected.

I registered for Motherwell after the 1st email came out and just had yet another email announcing the registration open .
Honest to %^*& it’s a shambles

1) What are the percentages you keep banging on about?

2) What points were people able to gain last season to make the threshold jump by 100 points this to get in to gold?

3) Maybe the gold bar has been set too high this season.

4) You could’ve had a guy who started the season on 1501 points who has had 3 out the 4 away games against a guy who started the season on 1500 points who has had 0 out of 4.

5) Before my Gers Gold were lucky to get 5 aways. There are actually guys sitting on 3 already and are still complaining the system isn’t fair.

6) You can disagree. Yes gold becomes bigger but unless top level silver go to Europe or buy extra they will start next season in Silver again.
1) If there’s 30000 members, the club designed it so that X amount were in Gold, Y in Silver and Z in bronze. The entry point to each tier was set to ensure only that % of overall members were in each tier. This has clearly now changed. Club have changed goalposts

2) I’m sure there was more points available for last season that the number that fell off for 15/16. This was reflected in the starting point to each tier being higher. However, it could also have been the case if someone had 0 points fall off as they weren’t a ST holder that season but then got the points from last season added, of course it was going up

3) Possibly so but that was rangers that set it to ensure the % in each tier wasn’t breached. They’ve now changed the goalposts after 3 away games and during the first points update. This after they messed up Ross county. Clearly it’s not working

4) There needs to be a cut off somewhere. You could have a guy on 1800 now missing out to someone on 1502 but you’re ok with that? They might only have 2 aways whilst someone on 1510 could’ve had all 4?

5) This is a point I’ve made already and we’re in agreement here however I’m complaining as the goalposts change at the drop of the hat. I thought away CCCS should’ve been kept with an entry fee as ghost members would’ve dropped out so more tickets to go about. Look at registration, it’s roughly 8-9k applying each game

6) Gold can’t be completely open, it doesn’t work as a loyalty scheme if gold is over subscribed. If that’s their aim, why not just cut the bullshit and bring back away CCCS

Because it’s meant to be a loyalty scheme and it’s not now running the way it was proposed

Changing the goalposts after 3 games because they know they’ve made an arse of it but haven’t communicated it will change.

Only people happy are those that are now in gold when they shouldn’t be :D
Some ridiculous posts from you. Seem to think everything should be done to appease you. I suspect the numbers will have changed due to new subscribers who are season ticket holders who weren’t originally in MyGers.

What do you expect the club to do?

Some ridiculous posts from you. Seem to think everything should be done to appease you. I suspect the numbers will have changed due to new subscribers who are season ticket holders who weren’t originally in MyGers.

Don’t allow people to move between tiers before thresholds have been updated, as per their own T&Cs?

Nope, I can sort myself anyway it’s the principle

They’ve changed the goalposts twice and we’re not even in November in the first season MyGers has been properly functioning

I expect the club to have a set of rules they follow and not change things every few weeks to try and keep everyone Happy. It’s a loyalty scheme or it’s not

I’ve always been against mygers even though I benefit from it as people like @RFC Euro Bus @das @Valley Bluenose will testify on. Your post is way off, if I was self-entitled I wouldn’t be ranting on here. I’ve had tickets for all 4 away games this season and was still moaning even when I was sorted. At least make sure you’ve got the correct end of the stick

Are they seriously not updating the threshold for Gold? Will any one who goes over 1501 in the next 12 weeks now be Gold as well then?
Looks that way and is in-line with an email I’ve seen that mygers sent to a friend

1) If there’s 30000 members, the club designed it so that X amount were in Gold, Y in Silver and Z in bronze. The entry point to each tier was set to ensure only that % of overall members were in each tier. This has clearly now changed. Club have changed goalposts

2) I’m sure there was more points available for last season that the number that fell off for 15/16. This was reflected in the starting point to each tier being higher. However, it could also have been the case if someone had 0 points fall off as they weren’t a ST holder that season but then got the points from last season added, of course it was going up

3) Possibly so but that was rangers that set it to ensure the % in each tier wasn’t breached. They’ve now changed the goalposts after 3 away games and during the first points update. This after they messed up Ross county. Clearly it’s not working

4) There needs to be a cut off somewhere. You could have a guy on 1800 now missing out to someone on 1502 but you’re ok with that? They might only have 2 aways whilst someone on 1510 could’ve had all 4?

5) This is a point I’ve made already and we’re in agreement here however I’m complaining as the goalposts change at the drop of the hat. I thought away CCCS should’ve been kept with an entry fee as ghost members would’ve dropped out so more tickets to go about. Look at registration, it’s roughly 8-9k applying each game

6) Gold can’t be completely open, it doesn’t work as a loyalty scheme if gold is over subscribed. If that’s their aim, why not just cut the bullshit and bring back away CCCS
Why bother with an update at all and just say that is your tier for the season?

Lower the threshold all round.

My initial hope for my Gers was guarantee Hampden and possibly 2 or 3 more than what was on offer on CCCS. That would have been enough to satisfy my 40 bucks.

I am willing to let this season play out and see what happens. Not stamp the feet at the first sign of a flaw.

One thing that must be improved is communication from the club.

The link in the email to register not working is a sure fire way of reducing the numbers applying for tickets :rolleyes:

I am willing to let this season play out and see what happens. Not stamp the feet at the first sign of a flaw.
You are the only one particularly of that viewpoint.

Possibly because you werent a mug like the rest of us that actually read the literature realised how it was meant to work and spent an extra 3-400 to be high gold.

Your stuff above about thresholds above was also nonsense - its all there on the website very clear about how its meant to work.

Nope, I can sort myself anyway it’s the principle

They’ve changed the goalposts twice and we’re not even in November in the first season MyGers has been properly functioning

I expect the club to have a set of rules they follow and not change things every few weeks to try and keep everyone Happy. It’s a loyalty scheme or it’s not

I’ve always been against mygers even though I benefit from it as people like @RFC Euro Bus @das @Valley Bluenose will testify on. Your post is way off, if I was self-entitled I wouldn’t be ranting on here. I’ve had tickets for all 4 away games this season and was still moaning even when I was sorted. At least make sure you’ve got the correct end of the stick
You’ve rattled on and on about estimated numbers of members (no facts). If 30,000 as you’ve mentioned were members on day 1 and 1% were in Gold ……….if there are more members now it’s obvious Gold will have more.

Accusing the club of moving goalposts with no evidence is out of order. Maybe you should make sure you have the right end of the stick, especially when you are determined to keep beating the club with it.

Why bother with an update at all and just say that is your tier for the season?

Lower the threshold all round.

My initial hope for my Gers was guarantee Hampden and possibly 2 or 3 more than what was on offer on CCCS. That would have been enough to satisfy my 40 bucks.

One thing that must be improved is communication from the club.
I honestly don’t think we’re that far away from agreement tbh. Think the only difference is that I hate mygers in general so will happily point out every single flaw

We’ve had back and forth a few times and I do understand your perspective but it’s important to understand it’s rangers that have designed this scheme without thinking of consequences; they clearly valued the gold members loyalty more at the inception or else there wouldn’t be tiers (tears for me)

If I could pay double to go back to CCCS I would

You’ve rattled on and on about estimated numbers of members (no facts). If 30,000 as you’ve mentioned were members on day 1 and 1% were in Gold ……….if there are more members now it’s obvious Gold will have more.

Accusing the club of moving goalposts with no evidence is out of order. Maybe you should make sure you have the right end of the stick, especially when you are determined to keep beating the club with it.
There isn’t more members though. You telling me overall members jumped by 30% from Dundee to St Mirren games :D. I’ve seen emails from the ticket office that say individual points updates is ongoing but tiers hasn’t - so you’re wrong

No point in having a discussion when you have zero idea what you’re talking about pal. Have a good day

People who go to as many games as they say should be able to pick up tickets no bother so i dont see what all this greeting is about man..

People who go to as many games as they say should be able to pick up tickets no bother so i dont see what all this greeting is about man..
That gets harder and harder if the club let gold % increase every 12 weeks

You want a ticket you will get it. The same as i will if i need 1.
Me personally, yes I’d be confident. But I don’t even think my bus has double figures (between mygers/bud tickets) for st Mirren which is way lower than normal

For the other 2 games this season it was easy enough

There isn’t more members though. You telling me overall members jumped by 30% from Dundee to St Mirren games :D. I’ve seen emails from the ticket office that say individual points updates is ongoing but tiers hasn’t - so you’re wrong

No point in having a discussion when you have zero idea what you’re talking about pal. Have a good day
The number of registrations increased by 30% between the 2 games you mention. A variety of reason can account for that, but yes, you carry on quoting non facts.

Me personally, yes I’d be confident. But I don’t even think my bus has double figures (between mygers/bud tickets) for st Mirren which is way lower than normal

For the other 2 games this season it was easy enough
What was our allocation for st mirren cause going with past numbers just off the top of my terrible memory its always been a hard 1

The number of registrations increased by 30% between the 2 games you mention. A variety of reason can account for that, but yes, you carry on quoting non facts.
Non facts hahaha. You been sleeping last 21 months pal? :D

Here’s a fact for you, people were sent registration emails for st Mirren and it said they were in silver tier. They applied and then got an email saying they were successful but they were now in gold tier. There wasn’t a 30% increase in applications across the board, you’re talking nonsense

You clearly have no idea what you’re on about, it’s painful.

Back