Motherwell away

Is this a thing ? If so I'll buy her £4 ticket and let someone take their chance at the turnstiles
Basically if you are successful in the ballot but you do not purchase, this is treated as a non registration. So could count against you for a Cat A match ie Easter Rd when you will need a minimum number of match registrations to be eligible.

50 for away games, 50 for semis/finals, and then friendlies from that season (can’t remember exact amount but it was a few)

So some will be losing 100+ that others didn’t have so that cuts the gap. Then if the golds haven’t been buying additional stuff, the gap won’t be as wide

I’d be astonished if you’re not gold next season if you’re currently missing those CCCS points I said above. If they’re already in your accumulated points then I’d say maybe not
Just checked points that will drop off for 2016 is indeed 100 for everyone with 50 away scheme and 50 semi finals and finals points.

With away games this season and future points currently earned unknown-

will future away points be allocated just for applying to be included in the away scheme or are they allocated by actual tickets allocated?

The same with semi finals and finals how will future points be allocated

Season ticket purchase gets 120 points but further points will be allocated on actual season ticket league games attended which no points have been included in 2016 tally drop off - based on say18 league games this is 90 extra points up for grabs - anyone not attending a couple of games per season or putting seat on seat sub will get 5 less points for each game missed.

But with unknown factors over how away and semi finals and finals points will be allocated in future the loss of the historical 100 at present can only be offset by attending every league game at Ibrox

Then there non league games (Euro and cup) that also gains 5 points for actually attending the match -but signing up for non league games is a condition for entry to semi final and finals priority which historically got you 50 points.

Will the points gained for actually attending all non league games get 50 points to cover the 50 points drop off from semi finals and finals

It’s as clear as mud.

Hi @Aww Skew, give GeckoBear29 their phone back

Great content, would read again
Just seen this as you never tagged me.

Aye I’ve changed my mind tbh. I don’t see why they can’t just keep it separate. I would pay the extra £20 to get my points back where I’d be guaranteed at least the day trip for Brondby etc

Just checked points that will drop off for 2016 is indeed 100 for everyone with 50 away scheme and 50 semi finals and finals points.

With away games this season and future points currently earned unknown-

will future away points be allocated just for applying to be included in the away scheme or are they allocated by actual tickets allocated?

The same with semi finals and finals how will future points be allocated

Season ticket purchase gets 120 points but further points will be allocated on actual season ticket league games attended which no points have been included in 2016 tally drop off - based on say18 league games this is 90 extra points up for grabs - anyone not attending a couple of games per season or putting seat on seat sub will get 5 less points for each game missed.

But with unknown factors over how away and semi finals and finals points will be allocated in future the loss of the historical 100 at present can only be offset by attending every league game at Ibrox

Then there non league games (Euro and cup) that also gains 5 points for actually attending the match -but signing up for non league games is a condition for entry to semi final and finals priority which historically got you 50 points.

Will the points gained for actually attending all non league games get 50 points to cover the 50 points drop off from semi finals and finals

It’s as clear as mud.
They have already said that it is a point for semi/finals unless it's against them. Aways have got more complicated as there seems to be a block award if you reach the required buying threshold which is all very vague as usual

Following consultation with supporters, points for domestic away games have not been added in this update but they will be included at the end of the season. MyGers points for domestic away games will be awarded based on whether you have purchased a threshold number of games made available to your tier. This has been introduced based on the following feedback:

Awarding points for registration may encourage some supporters to apply for games they can’t attend which will inflate the numbers in the ballot and make it harder for fans who can attend to access tickets.

Awarding points for purchase may cause an imbalance as supporters within different tiers don’t have equal access to tickets.

Therefore, at the end of the season we will calculate how many away tickets were available to purchase within every tier and if you purchased a threshold number of games made available, you will receive points for domestic away game attendance and this will be the same value for all tiers.

A parent of two kids who were successful and he wasn’t B-)
Utterly ridiculous but glad it’s sorted

The club are lucky there’s people not purchasing tickets as it’s letting them off the hook. An extremely convoluted process that needs reviewed - what happens if everyone buys theirs and then there’s no spares for parents?

Our systems are a bit ridiculous tbh

Utterly ridiculous but glad it’s sorted

The club are lucky there’s people not purchasing tickets as it’s letting them off the hook. An extremely convoluted process that needs reviewed - what happens if everyone buys theirs and then there’s no spares for parents?

Our systems are a bit ridiculous tbh
He has done fairly well out my Gers to be honest. I got his for Perth and he got Dens also.

He has been offered one but has been brought to my attention that it might be because his two kids were successful and he wasn’t.

He is gold and the kids aren’t.
Yep, the club are remedying these issues by giving parents tickets in a second ballot. If they were meant to get one, they’d also be successful in the initial ballot

It’s clear as day the club are using the tickets that people don’t actually purchase to sort these issues. It’s amateurish

Yep, the club are remedying these issues by giving parents tickets in a second ballot. If they were meant to get one, they’d also be successful in the initial ballot

It’s clear as day the club are using the tickets that people don’t actually purchase to sort these issues. It’s amateurish
Or they hold some back and if they are not needed because they haven't been found out then they just bluff it and say it's a second ballot .

The real fun will be when the mygers points are awarded given the made up nonsense I've posted above.

Or they hold some back and if they are not needed because they haven't been found out then they just bluff it and say it's a second ballot .

The real fun will be when the mygers points are awarded given the made up nonsense I've posted above.
You’re giving them too much credit I think.

Just causes them more bother than needed so don’t see what they gain from doing that?

You’re giving them too much credit I think.

Just causes them more bother than needed so don’t see what they gain from doing that?
Perhaps but either way causes them bother but they don't look as stupid that way. Or ot could be more accident than design as usual :))

He has been offered one but has been brought to my attention that it might be because his two kids were successful and he wasn’t.

He is gold and the kids aren’t.

This is utter bollocks.
Has it been jigged about that they all sit together? or do the kids sit somewhere and dads close to his kids.

Son and myself not had sniff of an away ticket all season.
Both silver.
Next season mygers will be dropped.
At my age I just do the driving, enjoy the day out, get home and take him for a wee swally up the club.
Feel sorry for him now, I have been everywhere follow following in my close on 60 years of watching us.
At 63 I have seen it all and have the T shirt.
Mygers sucks.

Both silver.
At my age I just do the driving, enjoy the day out, get home and take him for a wee swally up the club.
Feel sorry for him now, I have been everywhere follow following in my close on 60 years of watching us.
Mygers sucks.
Have you applied for all away games so far?

Both silver.
Mygers sucks.
I’m gold my sons silver,he’s only had st mirren so far(although got him tickets outwith mygers for others),he’s only 40 off gold so it’s possible for the young team to be gold my advice would be to stick at it mate.

Anyone in Club72 been emailed about Motherwell tickets? After the fiasco with Brondby away, I’m not sure they know what they’re doing!

Basically if you are successful in the ballot but you do not purchase, this is treated as a non registration. So could count against you for a Cat A match ie Easter Rd when you will need a minimum number of match registrations to be eligible.

They say this mate however in our group of 3 we were only allocated 1 concession ticket, which we couldn't take on it's own and the Club refused to upgrade it. Even though the ST that it came from HAS been upgraded to a full adult for the past two seasons. Confused yet? :)

Anyway the 3 of us have now been allocated Motherwell, which would suggest the concession HASN'T been put to the back of the queue as was suggested might happen.

They say this mate however in our group of 3 we were only allocated 1 concession ticket, which we couldn't take on it's own and the Club refused to upgrade it. Even though the ST that it came from HAS been upgraded to a full adult for the past two seasons. Confused yet? :)

Anyway the 3 of us have now been allocated Motherwell, which would suggest the concession HASN'T been put to the back of the queue as was suggested might happen.

Would only have gone to the back of the queue if ticket was purchased .

My old man got a ticket in the 2nd ballot yesterday, first of the season for him ( silver )

You won't go to back of queue if you don't purchase. What they are saying is that when you come to apply for Hibs, Hearts etc, your application will be disadvantaged because you go down as not having registered for the previous match you didn't purchase.

In fairness, they could offer top 300 an away ST including all matches for £800 (Leeds do similar) then have mygers running the way it is

I’d pay for that privilege tbh. But then again, even corporates aren’t guaranteed every game and they’re paying £2.5k+
They are paying for season ticket will food and drink and a better seat and better chance of away tickets.

Just reading about the cost of football thread, and travelling involved.

3 of us gold so far we’ve had Ross County, St Johnstone, Dundee

We live less than 2 miles from St Mirren Stadium and 21 miles to Motherwells. Got no tickets in ballot for either.

No doubt I’m not getting celtic, hearts or hibs and heading up to Aberdeen.

Should have added, travelling doesn’t bother me, drove to Luxembourg for Progress game.

It's not included though, you need to pay for your food and drink don't you?
First it only applies to season long Hospitality season ticket holders but it depends on what you pay higher packages will have food and drink included, Members etc

So award loyalty only until the gold tier becomes saturated and then it’s just a free for all again really?

The scheme is a mess lets be honest.

We are going to have the never ending argument about making the gold tier a closed shop by adjusting the points threshold every time they do a points update, but the alternative is just to end up with far too many people in gold and sourcing of tickets just becomes a farce again.

Doing that will mean you end up only getting 5 or so tickets a season, which is basically the same as the old ballot scheme.
Seeing Rangers should never become a closed shop. Everyone should have a chance if the constantly apply.

This might sound obvious but do you get an email through saying you have been successful in a ballot/can go purchase a ticket? I've applied for County, St Mirren and Motherwell but haven't had anything other than the initial registration for each. I've assumed that I've just been unlucky so far rather than I've missed the window to buy them?

This might sound obvious but do you get an email through saying you have been successful in a ballot/can go purchase a ticket? I've applied for County, St Mirren and Motherwell but haven't had anything other than the initial registration for each. I've assumed that I've just been unlucky so far rather than I've missed the window to buy them?
Yes you should receive a successful email.

But you can also log in and check your order history as you will get an entry on the history saying Balloted Supporter if you are successful for a game.

Seeing Rangers should never become a closed shop. Everyone should have a chance if the constantly apply.
Rangers have different thoughts or else they wouldn’t have introduced loyalty tiers

If they wanted everyone to have an equal chance they should’ve kept the old CCCS for aways and had an entry fee - they were totally against that idea though

Funnily enough, that’s where I can see us headed now, they’ll bring back a scheme more inline with the old away CCCS only we’ll be paying for it this time. Will be another climb down, much like the “we won’t be doing ballots” mantra - lasted 1 away game :D

I can see a good few Bronze and Silver members sacking off MyGers next season. Plenty folk in Silver (myself included) who have applied for every away game so far and received zero tickets. Be aswell chancing it trying to get a spare at the ground or on here.

I can see a good few Bronze and Silver members sacking off MyGers next season. Plenty folk in Silver (myself included) who have applied for every away game so far and received zero tickets. Be aswell chancing it trying to get a spare at the ground or on here.
Obviously, you will get Livingston just to keep you on board

It doesn’t bode well given that it’s been lower category away games so far and seemingly some silver and most bronze haven’t had a sniff.

Just got to keep plugging away buying things I don’t want!

Has anyone in Hospitality received a ticket for the Motherwell match? Nobody I know from Club72 has.

Back