Motherwell away

I can see a good few Bronze and Silver members sacking off MyGers next season. Plenty folk in Silver (myself included) who have applied for every away game so far and received zero tickets. Be aswell chancing it trying to get a spare at the ground or on here.

Good luck trying to get a semi or final ticket for Hampden then mate.

I was just meaning people in general mate, not you specifically.

Fair enough bud. Just a bit frustrated, I hoped Fir Park might be one there was a chance of, same with St Johnstone, I managed to get a spare from here for that one but that’s all I’ve managed for away games this term. I’d like to think I’ll have a chance of a Semi final ticket being on cccs and MyGers right enough.

Fair enough bud. Just a bit frustrated, I hoped Fir Park might be one there was a chance of, same with St Johnstone, I managed to get a spare from here for that one but that’s all I’ve managed for away games this term. I’d like to think I’ll have a chance of a Semi final ticket being on cccs and MyGers right enough.

You'll be a certainty for Hampden mate.

No doubt some will be going on sale on here in the ticket office then, sending some Posters tonto that myGers points have been banked by folk not going to the game, or does that only apply to Euro trips.

No doubt some will be going on sale on here in the ticket office then, sending some Posters tonto that myGers points have been banked by folk not going to the game, or does that only apply to Euro trips.
Domestic away game is like 1 or 2 points.
Euro away trip is 15 points

That’s why people get wound up I’m sure but both are as bad as each other

Our three arrived all in the same envelope , so why can’t they offer that option when it’s special delivery ? If it had been need for this it would have been £21postage !!

Our three arrived all in the same envelope , so why can’t they offer that option when it’s special delivery ? If it had been need for this it would have been £21postage !!
Our two Brondby away tickets arrived in one envelope,special delivery.

Maybe a change by the club then did you only have to pay once ?
Yeah put both ours in my basket and checked out.
Selected special delivery,total was £55 (£23 x 2 for tickets,£1 x 2 fee and £7 for special delivery)
I would just have gone for regular post but other half is a panic merchant :rolleyes::D

I think this game is when the players will need maximum support. Tomorrow nights game will be full of emotion and the players will be running on pure adrenalin fueled from the stands. The chances are, the players will crash deeply after the Aberdeen game and it will be shattered. The motherwell game will be a difficult game for them.

Yeah put both ours in my basket and checked out.
Selected special delivery,total was £55 (£23 x 2 for tickets,£1 x 2 fee and £7 for special delivery)
I would just have gone for regular post but other half is a panic merchant :rolleyes::D
Good to see the clubs changed stance on this !!!

Was hearing from the boys on the bus brondby tickets are just A4 printout ?

My 9 year old sons arrived but mine didn’t

Friends and family make you login to each user so it goes through as two transactions

My 9 year old sons arrived but mine didn’t

Friends and family make you login to each user so it goes through as two transactions
You can order them on same account, just add 2 when you are ordering. Change one of the Rangers numbers in the drop down bar to your sons and hit update basket. It will then allow you to purchase them on the same order

You can order them on same account, just add 2 when you are ordering. Change one of the Rangers numbers in the drop down bar to your sons and hit update basket. It will then allow you to purchase them on the same order
Do you think they will still be together the way I have ordered?

Where is good to park at Fir Park? Ive always went there via RSC or train but taking car on Sunday. I know there’s loads of residential streets but any suggestions?

Where is good to park at Fir Park? Ive always went there via RSC or train but taking car on Sunday. I know there’s loads of residential streets but any suggestions?
I stay in Motherwell usually park at the bottom off shields Road either Grange St or Jack St but I go home the back road past the college. If you are going on the M74 after the game that won't be any use to you would try get parked anywhere off Airbles Road away end it at the opposite side of Airbles Road so a little walk but you are less than 5 mins from the M74 when you get back in the car.

Still nothing today but this is a bit of a worry - I know of people who received theirs yesterday.

Anybody else still waiting?

Postie has been and gone just had other letters delivered just there.

Back