Motherwell away

I stay in Motherwell usually park at the bottom off shields Road either Grange St or Jack St but I go home the back road past the college. If you are going on the M74 after the game that won't be any use to you would try get parked anywhere off Airbles Road away end it at the opposite side of Airbles Road so a little walk but you are less than 5 mins from the M74 when you get back in the car.

Great info, thanks. Is it still round the back of the stadium we go in for our end?

Still nothing today but this is a bit of a worry - I know of people who received theirs yesterday.

Anybody else still waiting?

Postie has been and gone just had other letters delivered just there.

Corporate tickets have only been made available for collection from tomorrow so I’d imagine Rangers were late getting them.

Our two tickets just arrived,normal post,both tickets in one envelope (bought in single transaction.)

Appreciate the offer A.

Sadly I’m needing to get back sharpish to Renfrew as my wee girl has a Halloween party late afternoon.
Aye park off Airbles Road if you going to Renfrew come off at the Motherwell/Hamilton of the M74 exit, the road forks left and right stick to the left and it will take you only a dual carriageway for 500 yards then the road splits stay right as you will be taking a right at the lights and that's you on Airbles Road stay on it for a bit up the hill and you will see a showroom on your right a think Kwit fit is there as well anywhere there is fine in that area loads of houses there. Or put Leven st in the sat nav. Anywhere off that or on it is sound.

Aye park off Airbles Road if you going to Renfrew come off at the Motherwell/Hamilton of the M74 exit, the road forks left and right stick to the left and it will take you only a dual carriageway for 500 yards then the road splits stay right as you will be taking a right at the lights and that's you on Airbles Road stay on it for a bit up the hill and you will see a showroom on your right a think Kwit fit is there as well anywhere there is fine in that area loads of houses there. Or put Leven st in the sat nav. Anywhere off that or on it is sound.

Some man @Ryan appreciate that.

Wonder what the chances are of one outside the ground this weekend, 3 out of 4 got in ballet so thinking of chancing it, if no joy is there a boozer to watch in that would be bear friendly?

Wonder what the chances are of one outside the ground this weekend, 3 out of 4 got in ballet so thinking of chancing it, if no joy is there a boozer to watch in that would be bear friendly?
Decent amount of spares going about it all honesty, Sunday 12pm and issues with public transport

I’d say there’ll be spares but all about your luck with timing

The war office mate next to orange hall across from train station rangers shop,im going to try our luck outside for spares me and son also.

In Mygers there are 2 groups that are helluva unlucky.

1.Guys outwith Scotland who were high pointers in the travel club which are now worthless.

2.Guys who went everywhere but not in there own name through Rangers I.e Using RSC tickets.

Other than that there are no hard luck stories in mygers we all deserve to sit exactly where our 5 year purchase history puts us.There are no quick fixes out of bronze other than buy everything Rangers throw at us as everyone in gold have done.
I agree to a point but I fully understand its on the last five years but if you can't get tickets because you don't have enough points then despite applying for everything you never will be able to gain enough points to ever move up the tiers so its effectively a closed shop that you can never break into

I agree to a point but I fully understand its on the last five years but if you can't get tickets because you don't have enough points then despite applying for everything you never will be able to gain enough points to ever move up the tiers so its effectively a closed shop that you can never break into
The points gained from away tickets are minimal so the system is designed to encourage people to buy the crap they don’t want in order to climb tiers, or do European away games

Only issue is, if people above you in the rankings are buying the exact same stuff as you then you won’t be rising up at all

Don’t get how people still don’t grasp that

War office other end of town. 5 mins in a taxi probably about 20-25 mins walk depending how fast you walk.

Has there been many people selling tickets outside the stadium at away games this season? Not hopeful of getting many away tickets (bronze member) and Motherwell is local to me so might try my luck.

Has there been many people selling tickets outside the stadium at away games this season? Not hopeful of getting many away tickets (bronze member) and Motherwell is local to me so might try my luck.
Never seen any at St J but sometimes if you're not looking you don't really see if that makes sense.

There were plenty looking at St Mirren on Sunday,never saw a single one for sale,Dundee was the same.
Never seen any at St J but sometimes if you're not looking you don't really see if that makes sense.
At St Mirren there were loads of people looking and we were asked several times if we had spares.
At Dundee folk looking we’re holding up money trying to buy.

Our tickets arrived special delivery on Tuesday no problem - wouldn't chance unregistered post with match tickets as they are easily identified as Rangers tickets.

Depending on the persuasion of your postman they could end up in his/her pocket, or in the bin.

Where would be best place for Parking coming from Livingston?
If I was you I would park just off Shields Road usually into the right is usually best Grange St before you park do a u turn so you are facing the way you come in as that's the only road in and out. You will see an foot underpass (you won't be using it) to your right as you drive in anywhere there is good. Or Jack Street thats the other end of the Shields road usually quiet as well. When you are coming out after the game take a right at the big roundabout then first exit athe next one and you will see Motherwell college on your left then there is about 4 or 5 roundabouts just keep going straight through them all then you will get to the main roundabout and you should see signs for the Edinburgh M8 if you don't follow signs for Airdrie and you will see the M8. Am sure there is road signs for the M8 once you come to the main roundabout. You will get a quick getaway there rather than going through the town where a said to park makes no sense for you to go through the town.

Most pubs are fine in Motherwell. War office is the only Rangers pub and the one to avoid is the railway tavern on merry street avoid at all costs. If you aren't drinking in the war office drink at one of the pubs up by the ground. New century would be the best but will be mobbed.

I’ll be driving up for this in the hunt for a ticket outside of the ground. Only 15 mins away so can head back to my local if I don’t manage to get one.

I've just phoned them mate.

Alive and kicking and opening 11am Sunday.
That’s brilliant glad it’s still on the go !!!
Remember we went there April 2019 wasn’t open yet boy let us in said help yourself just keep a note of what you bought and pay when bar staff arrive ! Obviously we we’re honest but one of the boys pouring a cider managed to break it and never owned up , was funny the barmaid shouting and swear wtf did they do last night !

Most pubs are fine in Motherwell. War office is the only Rangers pub and the one to avoid is the railway tavern on merry street avoid at all costs. If you aren't drinking in the war office drink at one of the pubs up by the ground. New century would be the best but will be mobbed.
The bowling club behind the Cooper stand let's punters in too.
RSC did run from there

Parking at Newton and getting the train to Airbles, then walking the rest. Fingers crossed the weather isn't too shite.

Can see this being off.

They needed an inspection the other night and rain has hardly halted since, with no let up in sight.

Unsure what cover up methods they have available and how effective they are.

Back