Motherwell away

Precisely, it’ll have benefits for domestic only travellers as well as euro travellers

Only issue is the fair weather euro travellers who’ll kick up a fuss that they can’t access the glamour ties anymore :eek:
I’m on 1516 points as it stands. I’ll make a prediction that I will be gold at the next update solely on the fact I’m going to Brondby and will continue to make the same habits of attending home games and applying for all matches not just some.

To stay there for the start of next season it will either have to be another Euro trip which I won’t afford before Xmas or the cheaper option of RTV for more points to keep me in Gold going forward.

I’m on 1516 points as it stands. I’ll make a prediction that I will be gold at the next update solely on the fact I’m going to Brondby and will continue to make the same habits of attending home games and applying for all matches not just some.

To stay there for the start of next season it will either have to be another Euro trip which I won’t afford before Xmas or the cheaper option of RTV for more points to keep me in Gold going forward.
Got to be honest bud, it’ll take around 30 points above and beyond your normal home ST matches that’ll make you climb

If you can afford it I’d be getting RTV/programmes etc because you’re agonisingly close but needs to be more than ST matches

Out of interest what was awarded historically for Euro games? 5 points per game attended plus something for a TC membership? Was points awarded for a TC membership each season to 16/17 or just a one off points award?

Got to be honest bud, it’ll take around 30 points above and beyond your normal home ST matches that’ll make you climb

If you can afford it I’d be getting RTV/programmes etc because you’re agonisingly close but needs to be more than ST matches
I don’t think so as I was 41 points from gold at the start of the season. I’m now 15.

Out of interest what was awarded historically for Euro games? 5 points per game attended plus something for a TC membership? Was points awarded for a TC membership each season to 16/17 or just a one off points award?
20 points for each membership paid for - 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 = 60 in total

5 points per each historical TC game. Think maximum games was 15

Gold member I missed out on St Mirren but both the wife and me are successful for Motherwell , what’s the chances of picking up a St Mirren ticket outside the ground ? wasn’t successful on my bus ballot either :confused:
I’m giving outside the ground a bash on Sunday mate

20 points for each membership paid for - 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 = 60 in total

5 points per each historical TC game. Think maximum games was 15
Theres the answer as to why to points tiers changed from 1401 to 1501 this season.

Pretty much, it'll only be Celtic that go to gold only. Everythig else domestically should be balloted. Europe is just a mess tbh. I'm guessing with the semi final and finals you still need to be ST - MyGers - CCCS and get before someone who isn't?
It's genuinely laughable mate, just making it up as they go along.

Fan engagement department, howling. Perhaps they should log in here and have a look at the concerns raised about MyGers from the word go, SLO must have the easiest job in the world aswell.

I must be in the minority who’s actually happy with mygers Lol 3 out 5 away tickets in ballot,ticket for bronby so pretty much guaranteed for every game going forward & sorted for games at hampden,communication could definitely be better on certain things although tonight’s email was much better.

£40 well spent imo ;)

Nope - a few of my mates in Silver are the same. The balance of tickets distributed to Silver coupled with the size of that tier is the problem.

The benefits of MyGers should obviously benefit Gold members the most, but I envisage the extent to which it is benefitting Golds in relation to those in Silver could mean a fair few fans in the Silver/Bronze categories don’t bother renewing for future seasons. Which in turn will mean less members and resultantly some Gold will probably go down to Silver.

The balance is way off just now.
thanks for clearing it up mate, just frustrating in comparison to the past few seasons where we were pretty much guaranteed 3/4 a season - understandable that the numbers are growing and may not be able to make those promises anymore though.

thanks for clearing it up mate, just frustrating in comparison to the past few seasons where we were pretty much guaranteed 3/4 a season - understandable that the numbers are growing and may not be able to make those promises anymore though.
Bronze members won’t be getting 3 or 4. Be lucky to get 2 all season
Some silver members may well end up with 3 or 4
Gold members should end up with at least 7 or 8 but likely more

3 of us gold

Got Ross County, St Johnstone 2 got Dundee in first ballot. I got mine second ballot

None for St Mirren now none for Motherwell !

I must be in the minority who’s actually happy with mygers Lol 3 out 5 away tickets in ballot,ticket for bronby so pretty much guaranteed for every game going forward & sorted for games at hampden,communication could definitely be better on certain things although tonight’s email was much better.

£40 well spent imo ;)
Exactly the correct outlook in your position. The problem is some people think they should be getting every game which is just plain nuts.

You will be paying £40 for the old CCCS shortly and you can blame everyone who filled in that questionnaire saying they would be happy to pay fee to join a ‘membership club’

Exactly what the club would throw back when asked why it’s happening.

You will be paying £40 for the old CCCS shortly and you can blame everyone who filled in that questionnaire saying they would be happy to pay fee to join a ‘membership club’

Exactly what the club would throw back when asked why it’s happening.
Exactly what I suggested they do to the SLO and the club said no to the idea

But that’s what we’re going to end up with. Same way we’d never do ballots again and then after 1 game in mygers, it changed to ballots :D

Hilarious haha

Correction. Gold should be getting the Gold tickets.

Nobody in Gold should be sat on 2/4. Many are.

Don’t dress it up as something its not.
I would put money on the my Gers inbox has had more complaints from Gold members trying to get the thresholds moved up than anything else in the passed few weeks.

If there were no complaints to get the points up I think the thresholds would’ve stayed put.
Given the MyGers T&Cs were posted when it was clear St Mirren had gone wrong and the club has now put all quarterly matches up acknowledging the error of points / thresholds not being done at the same time, making sure it can’t happen again, there’s no point continuing this conversation.

Enjoy the next two games.

Once the ticket is sorted , hoping not in the top tier so can see the goals closest to us is next :confused::))

Correction. Gold should be getting the Gold tickets.

Nobody in Gold should be sat on 2/4. Many are.

Don’t dress it up as something its not.
Why should nobody in gold only be on 2/4 m8? 50% after 4 games is far better than the old cccs could have offered. If it’s regarding people being given tickets before the tier update then I totally understand.

Disagree, the points threshold moved during last season too

The reason they need to move is people all get the standard points for ST games
Can’t say I noticed that but, didn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things so thats probably why.

I’m 86pts away from gold, how can I get there I signed up for all home games, Friendly’s & cup also European games, also in my gets go to all away games I get tickets for, how do get more points ?
Edminston house package worth 50 points- Rangers tv worth another 40 points- all in would cost you around £300

Given the MyGers T&Cs were posted when it was clear St Mirren had gone wrong and the club has now put all quarterly matches up acknowledging the error of points / thresholds not being done at the same time, making sure it can’t happen again, there’s no point continuing this conversation.

Enjoy the next two games.
No problem. What I will say is that you are actually complaining about not getting 3 out of 4 tickets while there are many people who have applied for every match getting heehaw. (Which could have been me if not for a f@/k up)

Hopefully I’m enjoying the next 2 as much as I enjoyed Dingwall, Perth and Dundee.

My mate is like this but people on here silver seemed to have had two. Ridiculous the club had a full season of MyGers to have trial runs and see between them how the system could cope but nope.
I’ve just registered myself, my old man and my bro in law for every game in the next batch.

All Silver. I’m on 2 both of them on zero. Would say I don’t think bro in law has applied for every game but now I’ve figured out how to do it all together I will be registering him whether he wants it or not.

My mate is like this but people on here silver seemed to have had two. Ridiculous the club had a full season of MyGers to have trial runs and see between them how the system could cope but nope.
Terrible

Surely if you’re silver and you get one you then you are removed from next ballot allowing those who registered last time but were unsuccessful first offer

In silver, applied for everything so far and nothing.

One thing which bugs me slightly - could the club not let those who were unsuccessful know? Obviously find out soon enough, but surely just sending an email out would stop folk like me clogging the website up checking?

Back