Motherwell Chiefs Fine Reply

BulletPoints

:cool:

Motherwell chief Alan Burrows has stepped in to help an irate fan struggling to acquire Betfred Cup Final tickets - despite being branded 'fat' and 'useless'.

The Steelmen are set to take on holders Celtic at Hampden on November 26 with the first piece of silverware of the season up for grabs.

But it appears not everyone is having an easy time getting a brief for the big game, as evidenced by one 'Well supporter's angry tirade against the club on Twitter.

Addressing Motherwell 's official account, user @davidmclean87 directed his frustration at Burrows as he claimed he couldn't get through to anyone at the club's ticket office for THREE days.

He tweeted: "Been trying to phone @MotherwellFC ticket office for three days. Can't get through.

"Sent 3 emails from 3 different emails practically begging them to take my money.

"No f*****g reply.

"Alan Burrows squarely to blame for this shambles. Fat useless lump"

SRAB.jpg

Alan Burrows (right) has stepped in to help a fan on Twitter

But the Well chief operating officer stepped in to offer assistance in an attempt to ensure the supporter got his tickets for the crunch tie.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-222317.png

The Well fan thanked Burrows for his assistance but still expressed concern over the running of the club shop, prompting the Fir Park director to admit the club were looking to improve the service.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-222613.png

Motherwell face Brendan Rodgers' Hoops at the national stadium in just under two weeks time, looking for their first domestic cup triumph since 1991.

I know Alan and went to school with him.

He talks very well about the game and has some very good ideas, he has done a good job at motherwell.

Tbf the guy was a prick and as many others on twitter said he should have been told to wind his neck in.

I know Alan and went to school with him.

He talks very well about the game and has some very good ideas, he has done a good job at motherwell.

Tbf the guy was a prick and as many others on twitter said he should have been told to wind his neck in.

He's another hater who can't be trusted. Have you forgotten his live radio performance after the debacle at Fir Park?

Maybe our TO could sell their tickets for them? #justsayin' money spinner, outsource the team and systems.....

probably a mad idea really...

He's another hater who can't be trusted. Have you forgotten his live radio performance after the debacle at Fir Park?

He maybe a hater (he is and always has been a motherwell fan) so would hardly expect him to talk lovingly about Rangers.

Doesn’t detract from the fact he speaks very well about football in general and has some very good ideas when it comes to taking the game forward in this country.

He maybe a hater (he is and always has been a motherwell fan) so would hardly expect him to talk lovingly about Rangers.

Doesn’t detract from the fact he speaks very well about football in general and has some very good ideas when it comes to taking the game forward in this country.

As I said,he's a hater. No robolem with other supporters in general but no time for haters.

Not interested in what he has to say because it won't help us.

“Rangers fan in twitter rant hurls obscene hurtful abuse at Ibrox chief.”

Just imagining how the mhedia would have set the story had it been Rangers and not Motherwell.

Speaking as a well fan , Burrows is a breath of fresh air in the way he communicates through social media etc.

He takes a lot of stick but i tell you what, i wouldn't fancy doing his job .

I'm not being funny mate, but how does a Motherwell/Coventry fan find himself on a Rangers fans forum?

The fan in question is my nephew.
His dad (my bro-in-law) grew up as Rangers fan but turned his coat when Souness arrived.
Strange bloke.

Proper reaction from him to a fan, I would hope someone at Ibrox would step-up to the mark.

Don't know anything about the guy but hats off to him for taking ownership of the issue, despite the personal abuse.

Also interesting that the Well fan doesn't have the decency to apologise for the insults.

Maybe if they filled their ground every other week their club would have been in a position to update their systems years ago, instead of having to rely on income from "supporters" who come out the woodwork when they get to a final.

Back