Motherwell fans after Alfredo's goal

Ever since the play off games in 2015 I have grown to truly despise this club and their fans. Ultimate shitebags who throw things, attack our players with sticks from flags and then try and goad our fans into a fight.

Then shit themselves when it comes on top outside ground, f@nnies !

Remember the stushie when a Rangers fan threw a cup of juice at Petrov after he provoked us with his pistol-shooting stunt at the Copland circa 2004? ish.

We were told in no uncertain terms it was bad form, the 'missile' could have caused a serious injury. Tell you what, we must put some seriously hard water in our juice!

The thing is, the onus was put on the behaviour of our support.

I doubt that will be the case in today's rhags.

Strange that and even sadder is do not expect any ex Rangers in the media to highlight the brazen hypocrisy at play here. Boyd, has already given us a taster.

Remember the stushie when a Rangers fan threw a cup of juice at Petrov after he provoked us with his pistol-shooting stunt at the Copland circa 2004? ish.

We were told in no uncertain terms it was bad form, the 'missile' could have caused a serious injury. Tell you what, we must put some seriously hard water in our juice!

Strange that and even sadder is do not expect any ex Rangers in the media to highlight the brazen hypocrisy at play here. Boyd, has already given us a taster.
Petrov made the same giruy gesture as Alfie plus I think he may have just over stepped the byline. Right in front of the Copland.

I've seen countless comments online saying he deserved it, brought it on himself etc. Comments made by the same people who would definitely not say the same when TLB is involved.

He went down then got up and apologised if I remember that incident correctly?

It's Us vs The World in this shite country - the abuse of this young foreign player will be ignored as he commmitted the heinous crime of celebrating a goal. The good thing is that the squad seem to be using this toxic environment to their advantage, fighting all the way to get it up everyone.

Last season when the linesman was hit by an object at Livingston I’m sure the culprit was found and punished

What has happened to all the other culprits who have thrown objects at our players and other teams players ?

Is it only Rangers supporters who are found and punished?

It's Us vs The World in this shite country - the abuse of this young foreign player will be ignored as he commmitted the heinous crime of celebrating a goal. The good thing is that the squad seem to be using this toxic environment to their advantage, fighting all the way to get it up everyone.

And that is what is wanted IMO.

Unionism completely ostricised and de-humanised.

If it continues unabated, there can be only one outcome, Violence.

Maybe not now, but if it multiplies??

I'm not going to complain about Alfie yesterday if I had to put up with what he gets at every ground I wouldn't have gave them the up you sign ,I'd have been in amongst them ripping heads off.
This is a guy who had to endure a banner written in his native tongue about his mother and sister at Tannadice a very sacred bond in their culture , did the press highlight it NO ,did the authorities investigate it NO so is it any surprise he reacts.It is outright racism which has been allowed to remain unchecked for 4 years in the press, media and terraces.

I'm not going to complain about Alfie yesterday if I had to put up with what he gets at every ground I wouldn't have gave them the up you sign ,I'd have been in amongst them ripping heads off.
This is a guy who had to endure a banner written in his native tongue about his mother and sister at Tannadice a very sacred bond in their culture , did the press highlight it NO ,did the authorities investigate it NO so is it any surprise he reacts.It is outright racism which has been allowed to remain unchecked for 4 years in the press, media and terraces.
The media are the main culprits. (Note: It was Pittodrie)

No doubt, as we speak, they will be going through the cctv footage and issuing life bans.

Reminds me of McInnes copping a fine for being called an orange bastard by thousands of mutants.

It's almost as if one section of society are allowed to be targeted.

The points about what TLB has done in the past are pertinent.

You can bet your last penny that had he done exactly what Alfie did yesterday the main stories in the press would be that objects were thrown at him and that the sending off was a disgrace. Of course the angle they would use would be the "he was being abused in a sectarian manner and has been for twenty years in Scotland" nonsense that they always peddal when he is involved. That again just highlights how twisted and Celtic minded/influenced our gutter press are.

Nothing will happen to Motherwell though and I think the powers that be should start imposing heavy fines on clubs,maybe that will put a stop to it when it's affecting their balance sheet,they did it with us,they can do it with others.

Wonder if the ref told Alfie it was the 4th official who reported him?

By the look of the pics he probably did.

Last season when the linesman was hit by an object at Livingston I’m sure the culprit was found and punished

What has happened to all the other culprits who have thrown objects at our players and other teams players ?

In a word ‘yes’

Wonder if the ref told Alfie it was the 4th official who reported him?

By the look of the pics he probably did.
Looks very much like it from the footage after the goal was scored, Robertson ushered the players back from the touch line then put his finger to his earpiece.
Madden really has a major problem with Morelos.

Did they pricks not hit Tav with something on our last visit there also?

Aye and I'm pretty sure they were unable to identify the person that done it due to either that area not being covered on CCTV or the tv didnt pick up the person.

The points about what TLB has done in the past are pertinent.

You can bet your last penny that had he done exactly what Alfie did yesterday the main stories in the press would be that objects were thrown at him and that the sending off was a disgrace. Of course the angle they would use would be the "he was being abused in a sectarian manner and has been for twenty years in Scotland" nonsense that they always peddal when he is involved. That again just highlights how twisted and Celtic minded/influenced our gutter press are.
Only thing wrong with your post is only Morelos would 1. Get a second yellow for what he did and 2. Only Morelos would be labelled some sort of nutcase by what passes for the media in this country.

To be fair whoever chucked that coin is probably making a fortune at the Ally Pally this week. 180.

Back