Motherwell gaffer the woman beater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he should have been kept in until he was up at court on the Monday afternoon.
Something fishy.

Yup, a few people said that at the time. Yer average punter might well have seen a weekend stint for it.

Perhaps her denying it all meant they released him until they could get the CCTV. I'm assuming that's not the sort of thing that could be done on a Friday night?

Got told this by a Motherwell fan over Christmas. Allegedly his missus was drunk and reminding him about some extra marital activities he’d been up to. Though apparently what he did “didn’t deserve an arrest “.

It was just a mis-understanding he said :rolleyes:

You gotta laugh at this quote from him at the time.... a distressing time for his partner etc... after knocking her about, allegedly :))

Can’t wait for the trial.

Robinson, whose side lost 2-0 to Rangers in the Scottish Premiership on Sunday, said: "I deny the charges against me and any wrongdoing.

"I am very upset by what has become a distressing situation for my partner, myself and our families. We had a lovely day in Edinburgh and were trying to get home in good time before the incident occurred.

"It is not possible to give a detailed account when a legal process is under way, which adds to our family anxiety.

"I am confident this will be found to be a misunderstanding once the legal process has run its course."

"She was lagging behind and we nearly missed the train so I've knocked her about the head in a lovely fashion to get her to hurry up"

You condone assaulting women aye? Classy

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion from what I posted.

Just curious as to why there's such strong feeling against it when one of our most idolised players was guilty of the same thing.

We had a lovely day in Edinburgh and were trying to get home in good time before the incident occurred.

Aye a lovely day for him but he wasn’t the one taking a pasting over the bridge eh...

So not been found guilty then.

Did I say he had? Have I commented on his guilt, or otherwise, at all? I responded to a poster who asked whether he had been found Guilty yet by simply stating the facts - he's been charged and will appear for trial next month.

I did find this comment from the same poster amusing though:

'accusing people before they're found guilty is a dangerous precedent to set'

Given that you have to first be accused of something before you can be found Guilty or otherwise.:)

vkWpI9Q.jpg

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion from what I posted.

Just curious as to why there's such strong feeling against it when one of our most idolised players was guilty of the same thing.

You don't have such a strong feeling about it then?

Hitting women is scumbag behaviour, regardless of whether you used to wear a rangers top or not.

So all the stories on Morelos being a thug, monster, screwball etc etc for being grabbed by the balls and making a violent gesture (copyright Sutton) I expect he will see the same about this guy?

surely if Sutton wants Morelos out for 5 games then this must be a long ban??

Got told this by a Motherwell fan over Christmas. Allegedly his missus was drunk and reminding him about some extra marital activities he’d been up to. Though apparently what he did “didn’t deserve an arrest“ and it was pretty much just verbal.
See to be fair I believe this going buy what the Motherwell players were saying

Had was banging the wee bird that works in the reception in the avonbridge hotel (don’t know if that is his mrs)

But aldred was saying now I fucking know how he knew I had a new tele haha

She must have been telling him what the players were getting up to as I’m sure that’s where they stay till the get a place sorted

He seems to celebrate anything against us with great gusto while plays the nice guy when going in against the mentally challengeds.

so........ f@@k him.

I’m sure the moral guardians of our game who were so incensed by Alfredo’s gesture will be outraged and ready to pounce and demand his sacking if found guilty.

There is Xenophobia and then there's online message board point scoring.

That falls in to the later.

I can guarantee every single person on this board has said worse at a game.

Absolute buffoonery of the highest order.

What on earth gives you the ability to guarantee anything about every randomer on a message board ?

A family club !!! Ask Lee McCulloch and Alfredo Morelos.

I kid you not. A comment from their forum:

But the serious question is, where does the club stand on this issue if he’s found guilty? Is this a sackable offence? With securing our highest sponsorship deal for this season and the profile of being a fan owned family club. Would we be able to morally justify having a manager at the forefront of everything that we do and stand for as a club being found guilty of assaulting his girlfriend?

Could be a horrible dilemma for the board come the end of this, potential to effect the rest of the season?

I kid you not. A comment from their forum:

But the serious question is, where does the club stand on this issue if he’s found guilty? Is this a sackable offence? With securing our highest sponsorship deal for this season and the profile of being a fan owned family club. Would we be able to morally justify having a manager at the forefront of everything that we do and stand for as a club being found guilty of assaulting his girlfriend?

Could be a horrible dilemma for the board come the end of this, potential to effect the rest of the season?
Perhaps Griffiths could bring his extended family to enhance the feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back