Motherwell game in Liverpool City Centre

DA24

I was looking to see if there’s anywhere I can watch the game on Sunday down in Liverpool?

Thanks in advance!

With no English games on at that time live quite a few places would be showing it I imagine. There’s a line7 at Liverpool central that I’ve been in before that shows football.

If not just down the road there’s pubs just down on wood street that would probably show it.

The Derry Club in Mere Lane will show it but you will get it in a number of city centre pubs like Yates, The Liverpool Pub, The Richmond and many others.

With no English games on at that time live quite a few places would be showing it I imagine. There’s a line7 at Liverpool central that I’ve been in before that shows football.

If not just down the road there’s pubs just down on wood street that would probably show it.
Thanks very much mate

There's an O'neills in Hanover Street usually shows Scottish games. Also, just further down the road is the Empire bar which might show it if no EPL games clashing.

Riley's sports bar were quite accommodating a couple of years ago, putting the game on the big screens from Easter Rd on a December Friday night.

In Mathew St nearly all the pubs will be showing it if there are no other games on. There will be no problem watching the game.

Back