Motherwell manager arrested

devilman

Claims he didn't do anything. Considering he's a twat of the highest order that send players our to injure fellow pros I will definitely not be giving him the benefit of the doubt. Just acting like his players no doubt.

mart22

I'm guessing he was pished in the christmas market, and got into an argument at a stall. Nothing physical happened, nobody got injured, but the Police intervened. Could be stealing. That'd be funny :))

Covenanter1

Probably been antagonised by some no mark hibee Snp scumbag
I hope he smashed %^*& out of them. Players and managers should be allowed to go out for a drink a meal etc without being hassled. Obviously I know f all about what happened so I'm just guessing

jmac49

I'm sure Craggs will let us know what really happened . Tried to use his Motherwell season ticket at the barrier whilst sing the sash . The ticket was ok .But the singing of such an abusive song . A Scotrail employee said its lucky that he didn't sing that billy boys song or we could have been really short of staff for tomorrow .

RoyalBurghGer72

Even in a world where we are surrounded by wanks, this feckwit is the boss. Guy should be nowhere near the public nevermind be in charge of a group of idiotic thugs

IBROX11

Thought he was in his 50's , only 45 . Robinson Crusoe and his team are made for each other . He surely could spend a couple of bob and get himself smartened up a bit at the local turkish barber , scruffy bugger .

Andrew webb

I'm guessing he was pished in the christmas market, and got into an argument at a stall. Nothing physical happened, nobody got injured, but the Police intervened. Could be stealing. That'd be funny :))
[/Q
we were there today plenty of people wearing Rangers colours