Motherwell manager arrested

Probably been antagonised by some no mark hibee Snp scumbag
I hope he smashed %^*& out of them. Players and managers should be allowed to go out for a drink a meal etc without being hassled. Obviously I know f all about what happened so I'm just guessing

I'm sure Craggs will let us know what really happened . Tried to use his Motherwell season ticket at the barrier whilst sing the sash . The ticket was ok .But the singing of such an abusive song . A Scotrail employee said its lucky that he didn't sing that billy boys song or we could have been really short of staff for tomorrow .

Even in a world where we are surrounded by wanks, this feckwit is the boss. Guy should be nowhere near the public nevermind be in charge of a group of idiotic thugs

Thought he was in his 50's , only 45 . Robinson Crusoe and his team are made for each other . He surely could spend a couple of bob and get himself smartened up a bit at the local turkish barber , scruffy bugger .

I'm guessing he was pished in the christmas market, and got into an argument at a stall. Nothing physical happened, nobody got injured, but the Police intervened. Could be stealing. That'd be funny :))
[/Q
we were there today plenty of people wearing Rangers colours

What’s happened here then? Day out with the family and he ends up getting arrested.

"I want to make clear that I deny the charges against me and any wrongdoing on Friday," reads a Motherwell statement on Robinson's behalf
Last Updated: 14/12/19 10:27pm
Stephen Robinson was arrested
Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson has denied any wrongdoing after being arrested and charged following an alleged disturbance in Edinburgh.
Police Scotland confirmed no one was injured in the incident which happened on Friday night and the 45-year-old is due to appear in court at a later time.
Motherwell have told Sky Sports News Robinson will be in charge of Rangers' visit in the Scottish Premiership on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.
"I want to make clear that I deny the charges against me and any wrongdoing on Friday," a Motherwell statement released on Robinson's behalf read.

"I am very upset by what has become a distressing situation for my partner, myself and our families.

"We had a lovely day in Edinburgh and were trying to get home in good time before the incident occurred.
"It is not possible to give a detailed account when a legal process is underway, which adds to our family anxiety.
"I am confident this will be found to be a misunderstanding once the legal process has run its course."
Motherwell vs Rangers
December 15, 2019, 11:00am
Live on
Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass
Motherwell go into the game against Steven Gerrard's side sitting fourth in the table, having won their last three league matches.
A Police Scotland statement said: "A 45-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with a disturbance on Waverley Bridge in Edinburgh around 7.45pm on Friday, 13 December.
"No one was injured. A report will be sent to the Procurator Fiscal."

Wonder if maybe he’s kicked off at train staff or something. There were rail issues yesterday. My friend had problems going back to Dundee.

I bet he said “Do you know who I am! “

Hopefully a few songs will be composed and belted out today

HIs defence is as good as mine when I got lifted once for drunkenly swearing at police. Giving a statement at the station I used every brain cell that was still functioning, composed my self, stood up straight and said "I think I have been very unfairly treated", before being flung in a cell and promptly falling asleep. You know you are wrong but stubbornly refuse to admit it !

That area is covered in camera s and the taxi rank there is mayhem at this time of year I avoid it as trouble breaks out when folk jump the que Am a cabbie

Back