Motherwell Manager on the ref

"I thought the referee had a decent game"

I bet you fu.ckin do you piece of excrement.
words fail me..except a lot of expletives!
decent game! seriously?
im actually that pissed off i really cant form anything coherent without going on a very angry sweary rant

Yes I can. From a Motherwell perspective he had an outstanding game. They were allowed to kick and elbow anything in blue with impunity.

Lets see if you get aeay with this in the fnal. I hope you do but it will be nipped in the bud at the earliest opportunity

Gaurenteed he won't be saying that when they get 2 or 3 players sent off against the mhanks in the final for throwing elbows (if they bother put in the same effort).

It's very easy for refs not to give it against us but wait til the finals played against a team who bully and intimidate refs weekly. Bowman and others won't last 10 minutes if he puts in a clogger performance like that against them.

That lady's front bottom bowman goes in with an elbow against the mentally challengeds and he gets a red. Its that simple

He's laughing at us, nothing else. He'll show his true colours when his team barely make a challenge in the Final.

Motherwell set their stall out earlier in the week when their defender was talking about a fight with Morelos.

All their players went out to take bodies and the ref let it go. The lady's front bottom that broke Cardoso's nose should have been off inside 10 minutes for 2 bookings.

Moult spends 90 minutes vs us leading with elbows and the refs do %^*& all.

It's Hibs at home all over again. Pisa poor finishing combined with incredible refereeing see us done.

Of course they're laughing at us. They've been doing it since 2012

How's the cup final inquiry coming along?

Motherwell set their stall out earlier in the week when their defender was talking about a fight with Morelos.

All their players went out to take bodies and the ref let it go. The lady's front bottom that broke Cardoso's nose should have been off inside 10 minutes for 2 bookings.

Moult spends 90 minutes vs us leading with elbows and the refs do %^*& all.

It's Hibs at home all over again. Pisa poor finishing combined with incredible refereeing see us done.

He also cried like a little bitch when Cardoso gave him a bit back in the first half.

Motherwell will barely make a challenge in the Final, guaranteed. They'll lie down to a massive defeat.

They will not lie down, that is just nonsense. They might get a doing cos like it or not the tramps are a not bad team whilst we are toothless

Reactions: WBD
Dreadful performance. Not the first time a referee has allowed assaults on our players. The club needs to get vocal on this.

Back