Motherwell next

Wouldn't be overly confident, still a difficult ask for any team outwith the Old Firm to get a win at Pittodrie in which Motherwell were 3-0 up at half time at the weekend. Not to mention Motherwell will as usual kick us off the park.

It’s Madden on Sunday. He’ll be lenient with Motherwell and there’s always the risk he’ll red card one of our players, as he likes to be the centre of attention and make the headlines.

We need to go as strong as we have available. Sunday is the most important game of the week if you want to go from now till next Thursday as a 7 day period. The two European ties are great and are huge bonuses for the club but this season the goal is simple - win the league. Nothing else really matters.

I would expect Balogun to come in for Helander.

Half of their team are bitter bastards who will be out to injure our players. A few of them were a disgrace in the pre season friendly, particularly Donnelly. We'll need a strong referee.

Madden.....................................:)) Even he knows he is a disgrace.

It is a bit depressing knowing we've got to go back to the mill with this shit, and it's our bread and butter unfortunately.
I've never seen a Rangers team play in Europe (including 07/08) as well as Gerrard's, but we all know there's still 10% required on the domestic front. People have their own opinions on the refs but when celtc are playing shit and struggle they don't need to worry about Clancy/Robertson or Collum giving the points to the opposition. That's when we have to beat the refs as well, when we aren't at it. Not every week as some will say, but when we need a scrape we get sweet %^*& all. The scum are basically guided to 3 points.

Half of their team are bitter bastards who will be out to injure our players. A few of them were a disgrace in the pre season friendly, particularly Donnelly. We'll need a strong referee.
Gallagher for them got sent off today without the aid of a Scottish ref

They’ll be hammer throwers as usual when they play us. I’d be happy if we leave with a 1-0 win.

:)):)):)) We'll need a strong referee :)):)):)) brilliant!!!

Itten needs to be given some game time, as he wont get up to speed getting 10-15 minutes when the game is dead. We also need to try and get some of the returning players back in the fold, and rest some players for next week.

I agree with the posters who say Jones in for Hagi. I hate to say it as I'm a huge fan of how good Hagi is technically but I think he struggled with the pace of the game again last night. With Morelos still not looking that quick across the ground when latching onto through balls then Jones taking on a man and crossing in from wide looks like a better option for Alfie to score. With Arfield looking sharper the last two games too hopefully he can break from midfield and get on the end of a cross or cutback from the full backs or Kent or Jones too. Big game on Sunday, cant afford to drop any more away points

Itten needs to be given some game time, as he wont get up to speed getting 10-15 minutes when the game is dead. We also need to try and get some of the returning players back in the fold, and rest some players for next week.
Ross County at home is the game for him to start. Motherwell away would be a tough game for him to come in for

Would give Hagi a wee rest as he looked knackered at the end of the game.

And also bring in Balogun and give Helander some recovery time as he's not long back from a long term injury and we really don't wanna lose him again.

It’s all about getting our noses in front, just like in the Dutch game. I fully expect a dirty game by motherwell and Madden can easily show some madness when he feels like it and gives us a red card that will be rescinded after the match. So, need to get that first goal.

Wish folk would stop worrying about fucking Motherwell. Hibs are the 3rd best team in the league now by some distance, and we only drew because of our own mistakes.

3 points on Sunday, no problem at all. Wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of last night's scoreline.

I think we’ll win by at least a couple of goals. We’ve been playing really well, while Motherwell are really poor.

The bold Declan Gallacher found out last night that what goes in Scotland - like most tramps - doesn't wash in Europe.

I note Broonaldo and Duffy got booked for the tramps too.

Back