Motherwell season ticket initiative

Didn't the mentally challengeds have a similar campaign while we were in the lower leagues and we all scoffed?
BTW, feck Motherwell.
Hope their gimmick falls flat on it's fucking face..and it will.

Good on them. Clubs like this have to do something a bit different to get the younger ones interested or things are just going to get worse for them.

When I was wee I went to the odd game of theirs when they done under 16's get in for a quid when I was bored some weekends and just wanted to watch some football.

It's annoying as %^*& to watch them on TV when they are doing one of these initiatives mind you, just fucking loads of whiney pre-pubescent boys voices screeching and doing that fucking annoying "whooooooo- oah!" thing when the keeper runs up to hit a goal kick.

All clubs that struggle with attendances should do this.

Get kids in young enough and they could be fans for life and make more money on the day from food, drinks and programmes.

Also boosts the image of Scottish football by not having quarter empty stadiums.

I think they done this years ago.I remember a bloke I worked with gave my daughter and her pal 2 season tickets for the Cooper Stand.
Quite a few from her class all went together.A good move to get kids interested in the game

%^*& Motherwell and their outstanding initiatives! As long as the kids don't turn out like the bitter acne ridden neds in the corner then it can only be good for the game...nah actually %^*& them, they voted us to death and I wish nothing but the same back on all of them

St Mirren have a very good system as well. Not quite free kids but a nominal season ticket price for kids with full fee paying adults.

Good move for sure, i've never understood the lack of effort to improve the crowds, it's truly tragic to see Hamilton Vs Livi for e.g on sky sports with plastic parks and tiny crowds, but until the dinosaurs in charge of the SFA leave nothing will change

Kilmarnock have been doing 2 free kids season tickets with an adult ticket in their family section for years. They, and most of the other clubs will also do free kids tickets for visiting fans if they are in the kids clubs and again travelling with an adult

As others have said, fair play to them. Having bigger crowds obviously generates more of an atmosphere plus they'll be spending money on food/drink etc.

Back