Motherwell semi

Taylor armagh

Official Ticketer
Hi all,my first post on follow follow.just realised this semi is on the day we were meant to play the sheep.me and couple of friends have booked to come for the weekend from Northern Ireland.i have a season ticket but nt on Ccs scheme.what would be chances of turning up and getting a ticket or would I be as well staying at home?

If you lived in Glasgow I would say it would be worth coming down to the ground but coming from NI ....? I wouldn't. You could still come over and make a good day of it

I be over bout 10 times a year but unfortunately it's just not financially viable for me to be on Ccs scheme.iv paid 80 quid for my flight so il probs head over anyway and get me some beers

Motherwell are doing OK at the moment but will be lucky to muster 12,000 fans for the Semi, I would imagine we'll get most of Hampden so you should be OK.

I would keep an eye on the ticket office on here, there may be guys that are on the CCCS that can't make the game.

Hopefully lol hasn't been great for me this season,sittin in Portugal at the minute,nt home till tomorrow night had to give my ticket away.must remember to go on my holidays in pre season next year lol

Assuming we only get 21k you'll be lucky but there will be tickets floating about through the usual ways and outside the ground

I must have saw about 6 or 7 tickets for sale outside Hampden at the recent Scottish Cup semi against the bheggars. I think you should get a ticket for this no bother mate.

I reckon we'll get at least enough tickets to cover everyone on cccs then a few thousand more so probably worth the risk mate

We have 42,000 ST holders, once the CCS guys are sorted it will go to the rest of the ST holders, we might get as many as 30,000 tickets, but I don't see too many spares being available.

All on CCCS should get one over 22k on that

After the rest will split between RSC, STH and club personal use

I don't think Motherwell will ask for the full allocation

I see the game is on Sunday 22nd 2.30pm kick-off.

Following agreement today with all four competing clubs, the semi-finals of the Betfred Cup will take place as follows:

Saturday 21 October, 2017
Hibernian v Celtic
Hampden Park
Live on BT Sport, kick-off 12.15pm

Sunday 22 October, 2017
Rangers v Motherwell
Hampden Park
Live on BT Sport, kick-off 2.30pm

Ticket allocations and prices will be announced at the beginning of next week.

In the event of a draw, extra time of 30 minutes (i.e. 15 minutes each way) will take place and thereafter, if necessary, kicks from the penalty mark.

As previously announced, the final of the 2017 Betfred Cup will take place on Sunday 26 November at Hampden Park, live on BT Sport.

I see the game is on Sunday 22nd 2.30pm kick-off.

Following agreement today with all four competing clubs, the semi-finals of the Betfred Cup will take place as follows:

Saturday 21 October, 2017
Hibernian v Celtic
Hampden Park
Live on BT Sport, kick-off 12.15pm

Sunday 22 October, 2017
Rangers v Motherwell
Hampden Park
Live on BT Sport, kick-off 2.30pm

Ticket allocations and prices will be announced at the beginning of next week.

In the event of a draw, extra time of 30 minutes (i.e. 15 minutes each way) will take place and thereafter, if necessary, kicks from the penalty mark.

As previously announced, the final of the 2017 Betfred Cup will take place on Sunday 26 November at Hampden Park, live on BT Sport.
That’s pish, Sunday games are rank

Back