Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
xYtqxXJ.png

Right. Let's prove that After the result and performance on Thursday just gone Sunday was a blip. Looking for a more clinical game especially in front of goal. Going 3-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I think we are going to get 5 x W under our name in the graphic a shite result like last weekend comes along and screws it up.

No mistakes this week Rangers. Tough game but, ultimately, a 2-0 win for the good guys.

0-2, to the Glasgow Rangers, watch your ankles,and stud's down the back lads!
A fair referee , would help!

I reckon Motherwell will struggle after their trip to Israel. If we don’t win we can forget it.

Also hope Hibs might do something at the piggery for a change.

Well - I certainly hope for a similar refereeing performance to the one we got on Thursday-
Seriously though I hope this game isn't about the ref (again)

I`d love to see a repeat of Thursday! In truth, I`ll settle for any victory.
Play up, the Glasgow Rangers !! ....and come away with three points.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Arfield Kamara

Stewart Morelos
Arfield was playing on Thursday already.

Itten means 2 up front which won't happen.

And you surely can't think Jones or Stewart are players who are going to contribute much this season.

If Roofe or Aribo were fit, I would drop Hagi too. But right now, the other options simply aren't as good.
Goldson was playing on Thursday too so don’t see your point with Arfield.

Itten doesn’t mean two as he could play up top with Morelos out right as has happened before.

Stewart and Jones are both good enough to play if required.

Hagi is toiling and the odd assist papers over the cracks.

mcgregor
Tav goldson balogun borna
Davis kamara
hagi arfield kent
Morelos

Thinking 3-0 hoping for 3 early ones so its easy on the nerves. Be good to get itten and defoe a good few minutes

I don't care if we play sublime football and knock eight past murderwell or play turgid football and scrape a 1-0 win, we've got to win this no matter how good or bad the performance is.

Said on another thread I’d swap Itten for Hagi, feel it will be similar to Hibs and Itten is a bit more physical than Hagi and needs minutes. Would love to see us get an early goal and take them to pieces.

Right, enough already. Thread bans and forums bans will be handed out to the over excited. Only warning.

If we want to win the title this just has to be a victory.

I think it will be and perhaps comfortably.

I know its ridiculously early in the season but cant help feel that we cant afford to drop many more points. Play anywhere close our best we win easy but otherwise we face another away day slog so attitude needs to be spot on.
Hopefully 0-5 Rangers

Roughly the same 11 please, with maybe Balogun coming in for one of Helander/Goldson.

I think we'll have a good performance.

3-0

Arfield, Buff, Kent

One thing you're guaranteed tomorrow is a shocking difference in the way we and them are refereed.

We can only hope we win despite the ref as Fir parks a hard place and we aren't guaranteed to win by three goals in the hope the ref let's us keep one or two of them.

Worried about playing these hammer throwers and picking up more injuries especially for Galatasaray match on Thursday. I wish we had a Kevin Thomson type player in our team to deal with the hammer throwers in the Scottish game.

Only 8 days to go until the transfer window closes (I think). Fingers crossed we can keep a 'happy' Morelos.

We're in 'must win' territory already.

Squad is looking thread bare with all injuries so don't for-see many changes from the team that played on Thursday.

Let's be ruthless please Rangers.

Back