Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Defoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edmundson

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Well that was a pleasant surprise, fully expected a dour, kicking match, we purred through that game.
Just wish we could keep that consistency up, maybe we will.

Looking forward to Galatasary now

*Edit - I voted young Bassey as my MOTM*

It's becoming evident that Tavernier is going to play a huge part in our success this season. The run off the ball, which opens some more space for Itten to get his goal, sums him up; he is such an attacking and creative threat. That his defending has on the whole improved has made him a very key player for us

Much more like it today. After Hibs, the away performances midweek and today have been all you can ask for by way of a reaction from the lads.

Obviously, some of our football today was excellent.No poor performers. Outstanding performance from the skipper, and a massive boost to see squad players step up and make a statement. Jones was excellent - better decision making and final ball and he would be quite a player. Bassey did well, and will have learned a lot today. Big Itten was so good in his half hour. So sharp, so pleased.

Thump Ross County at home and then maintain standards against the scum, and we will have a chance.

tav was like a man possessed today

scott arfields best game in a rangers jersey ,the weight on the pass to jones was delightful
and im usually a critic of his passing and link up
hes been great last few matches

jordan jones wow what a finish
brilliant ball carrier hope he gets a run

Thought Tav was immense, not just the penalties.

Bassey looked very capable, if only a little rough.

Happy with Jones, was a brilliant finish. Hopefully he can kick on from that. Quiet game from Buff and Kent which makes the score line that much more satisfying.

Was brilliant to see the reaction to Itten's first goal (quality goal btw)

I'm glad we scored in the 2nd half because there was a good 20-30mins where we were just going through the motions. Understandable, but I wanted goals

Annoyed we conceded.

Arfield has been like a breath of fresh air last few games despite his miss last week.

A think that wee run out the team towards the start of the season has done him the world of good.

I voted Bassey, tav got 2 and played well but the young man was solid for me and while the 2 chancers that were commentating we’re fawning over seedorf after he came on,not one thing came from him when up against Bassey.
Very solid performance for his first league start, think we can play him against different types of opposition and suspect Bassey might be selected against the stuffier dross in the league over Borna , not worried in the slightest now we have a back up lb.

Another great performance and loads of individually pleasing aspects.
Having Tav back on the penalties and seeing his confidence restored is a huge plus for him and his teammates. Jones looks hungry and full of energy, and his well-taken goal will do his confidence the world of good. Arfield is looking more like himself and his willingness to work like a Trojan for his team is admirable. He does not have a selfish bone in his body on the football pitch.
Now on to Thursday and, if we can keep this level of performance, we have a fantastic chance of progressing to the EL group stages.

Another great performance and loads of individually pleasing aspects.
Having Tav back on the penalties and seeing his confidence restored is a huge plus for him and his teammates. Jones looks hungry and full of energy, and his well-taken goal will do his confidence the world of good. Arfield is looking more like himself and his willingness to work like a Trojan for his team is admirable. He does not have a selfish bone in his body on the football pitch.
Now on to Thursday and, if we can keep this level of performance, we have a fantastic chance of progressing to the EL group stages.

Agree with you on Arfield Coop. A player’s player.

went for Arfield as thought thats the best I've seen him this season. His link up play was top drawer. Tav was also outstanding was just beaten by a baw-hair.

H&H daily update suggests that Rangers's changing rooms were unheated at Fir Park and that the facilities provided were generally poor.

What a bunch of tossers.

Goldson is playing the long diagonal pass to great effect this season; very reminiscent of Terry Butcher if I remember correctly.

Back