Match Thread ** Motherwell v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday 31st - BT Sports **

DZnBZCUWsAA9t5k.jpg

3 points and no injuries against these hatchet men is all I’m hoping for.

Don’t care how we do it.

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, John, Martin, Alves, Dorrans, Docherty, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Miller, Halliday, Hodson, Cummings, Goss, McCrorie.

Happy enough with that team, as long as Windass has been told to come from deep.

John Beaton isn’t the ref today is he?! Just seen him in the tunnel in Rangers’ Instagram story! :(

As good a team as we can put out, hopefully we are a couple of goals up and can give McCrorie a decent run out.

McCrorie in for windass and that would be my team for the semi final

Mccrorie in for Windass and I would say we have our strongest team assuming everyone is on form.
By strongest I'm meaning the team you'd put in against the beasts or at Easter Road

We are going to get kicked off the park, that is in no doubt.

Be interesting to see if Murty will have developed the balls to come out and pan Motherwell and/or the ref afterwards.

Reactions: Mez
Dorrans in a midfield two is a slight concern, especially with him being out for so long. Windass needs to put in a shift and contribute when he's not involved.

Indeed. It's very possible we'll be overrun again in the middle of the park.

Is this not an opportunity to try a midfield that can compete with Celtic in a fortnight?

Good line up. Pleased to have Dorrans and McCrorie back. With game time, and staying injury free, they should be ready for the semi final.

Windass is the key to this formation working or not. He needs to play as an attack minded midfielder, not a second striker.
But we've been saying that for ages.

Not enough quality or depth in the squad.

2 defeats in a row and except for the Morelos / Cummings failed experiment it's Goss out Dorrans in.

Indeed. It's very possible we'll be overrun again in the middle of the park.

Is this not an opportunity to try a midfield that can compete with Celtic in a fortnight?

Thing is for the majority of the game against Hibs and a good part of it against the scum we weren't overrun in midfield.

Latest posts

Back