Match Thread ** Motherwell v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday 31st - BT Sports **

Our defending utter stinks.
I grew up with giants at the back for us willing to put their head in where it hurts and dominate the opposition forwards.
Afraid I have not seen this in recent yesrs.

Just up, nightshift last night, out watching the game and quite a few beers and I’m more upbeat than I thought I would be.
Bring on on the mhanky mob which is my drunken analysis of the game(for which I will be in Benidorm):D

wasn't it £8.5M and where did you get the 'lucky to get a million for him now' valuation from?
It was quoted as £11m by the end, I seem to recall, but given the usual pish in the press...
Anyway£8.5 seems a good deal right now

A couple of weeks ago up, against the mentally challengeds, we had the possibility to reduce the points difference to 3. Confidence was sky-high and posters, including me, were writing that we 'no longer feared them' for the first time in ages. Fast-forward 3 games and we are almost back to square one - confidence is shot, team can hardly pass the ball, defence full of holes, and some individuals in the team unable to take responsibility. It is clear Murty is unable to convincingly take us forward. We need to fix this situation and fast. For me, it is about instilling confidence into the team and get back to basics. This includes the manager taking a long good look at himself and start making decisions during a game in tune with what is happening in front of him.

Sport scene

Line on screen shows Motherwell player slightly ahead of John

They all agree he’s onside
And that penalty was right

Second goal for motherwell - clear arm pushes Tav over - not a mention

Our penalty - motherwell player touches ball then bundles Tav over - all agree it shouldn’t have been given

British biased corporation

Back