MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 12:00 - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
XCVwwcg.png

Motivation must be high.

I expect Motherwell to have a go. They need the points now with sitting bottom of the league.

Same starting team from Aberdeen game.

Rangers 3-1 Morelos 2, Aribo

Motherwell are bottom of the league, but they're going to put up more of a fight tomorrow than they will have done in their last few games against us.

Hopefully they come out at us with a manager who is inexperienced in Scottish Football setting them up to attack us, we pick them off a couple of times early on and go two goals clear by half-time.

Any score line that results in another Rangers win will please me massively.

C'Mon Rangers no let up foot down on the throats of this filth.

B-D

Mon the Gers, just d it.

Nice comfortable victory tomorrow would be great, would tighten the screw on them even tighter.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I actually had no idea they were bottom of the league.

They'll no doubt lift their game and try to club us to bits though, showing more energy and application than they will do against anyone else.

i'd like to see us come out flying and have the game won inside the first 45 mins. 3 nil will do nicely! time to put the foot down and snuff the poets out once and for all.

No looking at the table, no easing up, no mercy.

A decade of pain is almost over, but not quite yet.

They have just gone bottom of the league, have a new manager and a team full of mentally challengeds. They will fight like their lives depend on it. But we are a much better team, so all that matters is our attitude and our performance.

Go do it Rangers. Again.

After seeing how well we played for the first 60/70 minutes against Aberdeen due to having a midweek off, I'm expecting another good performance tomorrow getting a few goals along the way.

4-0

We must keep our foot down.

Calm, controlled performance please, a win us essential but I don't care if its by one or ten.

Get it done, Rangers. Get us one game closer.

Hopefully we play with freedom and confidence tomorrow, pressure is off, Motherwell are bottom for a reason.

But, no time to complacent

Hopefully we play with freedom and confidence tomorrow, pressure is off, Motherwell are bottom for a reason.

But, no time to complacent
I think they'll climb up the league with a reasonable manager and two good players who aren't horrible declans.
But after tomorrow hopefully.

I actually had no idea they were bottom of the league.

They'll no doubt lift their game and try to club us to bits though, showing more energy and application than they will do against anyone else.

i'd like to see us come out flying and have the game won inside the first 45 mins. 3 nil will do nicely! time to put the foot down and snuff the poets out once and for all.

They were further up with rewarded points... which were then taken away.

Back