MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 12:00 - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I just seen that Motherwell are bottom of the table. Surely we can destroy the team that are 11 places below us.
That’s what we thought about Hearts last season...

Realistically Motherwell should be beaten today but am always nervous until the game’s won.

Be great if we show some form, but at this stage I will take any win, which will immediately throw the pressure back on for Wednesday at Livi.

Keep the scum and what they are doing out of it. Keep focussed and do what we’re capable of and we’re golden. 3-0 Rangers

I'm a real panic merchant and pessimist

I worry we will get a shock defeat and Celtic will actually gain a point and all the Mhedia will bum them up saying this is the start of the comeback

As I said I'm a panic merchant

Posters with little confidence. Others saying they are panic stricken. Many worrying the team read internet forums and won't be focused. How big can the sofa get ?

@Tailwind sort this out please :))

Ideal scenario is same team as last week, get the job done early and give some fringe players valuable game time.. I'll take a 1-0 tho!!

mentally challenged ref Don Robertson will not help as he will be throwing cards at Rangers, as he is second only to Clancy for cheating and helping his team Bheast FC.
Motherwell have more mentally challengeds than Timothy, and need to be put to the sword,and kept in the relegation places.

Been up since 6. I know all games are crucial, but this is vital in my opinion. After yesterday, and their all round shit-show, the opportunity to drive home the psychological dagger is surely too good to miss?

I’ll leave you with the words of my primary school Janny (fitba team manager), “Football is 60% in the mind, and naw Wolfie, yer no playing!”

just do it Rangers

It’s all about us, being focused and professional. We are dominating games and as long as that continues we will win most games.
I think it will be tough today but I think we will get 3 points, then we simply move on to ross count next sat.

I predict the team will come flying out the traps today, confident we’ll burst this mob. The team will know exactly what’s happening across the city and just how big an opportunity this is to drive another nail into their manky coffin.

I’ve just noticed Motherwell are at the bottom pf the table. I had to actually look twice for them.

I’m a glass empty kind of person surely to fook! We’ll not have a shoogle today.

I think we'll see socially distanced goal celebrations from our side today. Gerrard will have instructed it after seeing the English sides do it yesterday.

They will try to turn this into a battle, team full of Mhanky thugs with the assistance of the ref who will only produce a card when we make the first bad tackle however should win by two or three

With parking the bus not working for them last month, will they venture over the half way line from time to time. Regardless, I'm going for a repeat of the 3-0 win

mentally challenged ref Don Robertson will not help as he will be throwing cards at Rangers, as he is second only to Clancy for cheating and helping his team Bheast FC.
Motherwell have more mentally challengeds than Timothy, and need to be put to the sword,and kept in the relegation places.
I like that despite our dominance this year, people are still putting the work in with the conspiracy theories. Good for you buddy.

I’ve just noticed Motherwell are at the bottom pf the table. I had to actually look twice for them.

I’m a glass empty kind of person surely to fook! We’ll not have a shoogle today.
First home game for their new manager? We should still take the three points if we play our game

I think we will scrape it by a goal.Alexander will have these shower of piss and shite up for it.

Itten interview out this morning.

Is he gonna start today? Will he play with Alfie or instead of him?

Surely he's not gonna drop the Buf.

Back