Motherwell Won't Finish With 11 Players On The Field In Final For Sure.

buster60

I'll bet my last dollar that Motherwell won't finish the Final with 11 players on the pitch if they play like they did against us today. No way would a Scottish referee allow them to kick, shove, elbow, push, hack and trip Celtic players all over the place for 90 minutes.
Unfortunately, it now has become the norm for these referees to allow it against us and there's sod all we can do about it.

If they play the way they do against us they'll be down to ten in the first 15 mins, however I'm sure they will know they won't get to play the same way against them that they are allowed to against us.

Celtic will hump them.

5-0 without breaking a sweat.
The only plus from today is it wont be us who get hammered.
Guaranteed the ref will be softened up with Motherwells tactics being highlightrd prior to the Final.
Best we can hope for is a few sore faces for the bheasts.

If Motherwell were playing celtc today and played like they did, then yes, most definitely they would have finished the game with 9 men or less

Agree with OP if Motherwell play the way they did today they’re in with a shout in the final........
Sadly the referee will apply the rules differently in the final and thus they will lose

I think Rodgers and his players will make it very clear in the week before the final what they expect from the referee.

No wonder after today.

Back