Motherwell

Do 3rd and 4th not start in exactly the same round of the Europa League anyway?

4th place only qualify for Europe if the scum win the cup and with the Scottish cup to be finished next season then the sheep shouldn't take that spot.

As for Motherwell a tin pot club who celebrated the playoff final against us like they won the league. They seem to think since then there is some form of rivalry between the clubs. No wonder Burrows was keen for the league to finish so quickly as well given they were only a point ahead of the sheep.

Last edited:
Don’t know how anyone can actually celebrate league positions and titles in these circumstances. If we had been handed the title today it just wouldn’t feel authentic enough to celebrate fully.

They are pathetic. Seen a couple of their fans referring to us as sevco on facebook.

Utterly tragic. They really have swallowed Timmy's gunk.

Disgusting. The video comes across like the COVID-19 virus was an inconvenience to them as the season “just ended”. Some people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Also, it really brings home why Motherwell turned a blind eye to the corrupt vote when they were so excited at the prospect of getting 3rd.

All clubs voted with self-interests instead of what’s right and they know it.

How funny would it be that after legal action the vote was considered illegal, and all subsequent actions by the SPFL was declared null and void. Scottish football collapses, we spend several months playing glamour friendlies to keep the lights on while half the clubs go to the wall, and we pick up the pieces in a new, corruption-free league for 21/22. Fanciful at best, but it would almost be worth it. I have never been a bitter type, but the last few weeks might just have changed that. Really struggling to find a top club team that I don’t despise on some level.

Now don't just dive in. Have a think about it.

The resource Motherwell have: 3rd place.
The resource Rangers have: 2nd place.

Worthwhile to remember that Alan Burrows is on the board of the SPFL, let's not kid ourselves on here, it suited clubs like this to call the season to a halt. It was all about self preservation. He would've been lobbying fellow diddy clubs such as Hamilton (also on the board) St Mirren, Killie and the rest. Any team that could've been dragged into a relegation scrap was hell bent on cancelling the season.

Frauds the lot of them.

Always hated Motherwell, there fans are fucking rancid at games climbing over the top of one another to give us abuse at throwings/corners etc.

Used to think it was mostly Tims in there support when we played at theres.

What a sad pathetic runt of a club, they are celebrating being handed 3rd place like they have won the league! Their twitter today is one of the most embarrassing cringeworthy nonsense I have ever seen!

Their part in this...and the way they treated us a few years back ...should never be forgotten.
When are we pushing the Big Red Button?
Won't be soon enough for me!

Last edited:
Had a boss who was part of some mad Motherwell mob in 80’s but hated poets.

%^*& them crappy wee midden of a club!

How funny would it be that after legal action the vote was considered illegal, and all subsequent actions by the SPFL was declared null and void. Scottish football collapses, we spend several months playing glamour friendlies to keep the lights on while half the clubs go to the wall, and we pick up the pieces in a new, corruption-free league for 21/22. Fanciful at best, but it would almost be worth it. I have never been a bitter type, but the last few weeks might just have changed that. Really struggling to find a top club team that I don’t despise on some level.
You old romantic :))

Simple boycott of EVERY away ground next season would get the point across perfectly. £30 a skull multiplied by the fans in the away end, twice a season, is a huge dent in their funds

If Carlsberg did requests................

I dont understand these diddy teams like Motherwell. They celebrate getting a europa league place but never get by the qualifying rounds. When was the last time any of them got through to the league stages

Scottish football is fucked.
Just when you thought that it was only Celtic that acted in a cretinous manner, the rest of them are acting it. I guess that’s what happens when they are all trying to emulate the hand that feeds them.
How are their fans not absolutely aghast at that?

What a sad pathetic runt of a club, they are celebrating being handed 3rd place like they have won the league! Their twitter today is one of the most embarrassing cringeworthy nonsense I have ever seen!

Eh? So what, Motherwell are allowed to celebrate what they want.

They operate on a meagre budget compared to other clubs and to finish 3rd is a decent achievement.

Show some class.

Never liked them.Horrible wee club full of hate and venom.Worked with a few of them and they always come across as utter wankers.Had plenty to say about us since 2012 and I fell out with more than one.Saying that the gift the rheptiles have given them is huge.One behind closed doors European home match will go a long way to paying their bills.

Eh? So what, Motherwell are allowed to celebrate what they want.

They operate on a meagre budget compared to other clubs and to finish 3rd is a decent achievement.

Show some class.
Maybe Motherwell should have shown some class?Releasing a video montage of their highs and lows and how they deserved 3rd place.All while 1000’s are dead and a lot more to come.Next you’ll be telling us the Timmy car parade yesterday was acceptable.

The sort of club whose fans bleat about Rainjurs sectarianism

But call us huns repeatedly

Tinpot would be delusions of grandeur

It gets better - Celtic fans refer to them as ‘huns’ also, just the same as they do with Hearts, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Airdrie etc. etc.

But Motherwell fans want to be their friends....... go figure.

For a club their size getting 3rd handed to them + European football is a good thing. I don't see why they shouldn't be happy with that.

Oh I dunno. Maybe the thousands of people dying in the background would put a dampener on things for normal people...

I’m sick to the back teeth of all these clubs sucking timmys cock. Is it any wonder as a country we can’t move forward it’s shameful

Could you image the outcry if that auld decrepit rsole with the brolly that poked McCulloch, did the same to a European opponent ?
Exactly he and Motherwell would get hammered ,they get away with murder against us and our players.

Last edited:
Back