Motherwell

Why defend that shower of complete and utter scum?

Because I'm not some rabid 'I HATE EVERYONE' like others on FF. I dislike Motherwell but that post of theirs makes perfect sense.

They got European football, of course they'll be happy with it. It's the highest a club their size can aspire to. They'll also be kicked out by some mob from Belarus.

Maybe Motherwell should have shown some class?Releasing a video montage of their highs and lows and how they deserved 3rd place.All while 1000’s are dead and a lot more to come.Next you’ll be telling us the Timmy car parade yesterday was acceptable.

WTF??

How can can correlate between a football club posting a video and people dying is beyond me. Get a grip of yourself, what’s wrong with you?

WTF??

How can can correlate between a football club posting a video and people dying is beyond me. Get a grip of yourself, what’s wrong with you?
Get a grip of myself?They have posted a video celebrating corrupt cu*ts handing them 3rd place which incidentally they don’t deserve.At the same time as people dying.
Why feel the need to post it?In my opinion no one in football should be celebrating anything while thousands are dying.Wheres their and your respect defending that shower of shite.
As for the other fat fu*k celebrating European football on the back of corruption.Tells me everything that’s wrong with this country now.Go take a look at yourself in the mirror.Disgraceful

im the same mate hes the most opinionated feckwit i have ever met.
I work with the wife of a Motherwell fan. She knows nothing about football, doesn't watch it, all she knows is that she despises us. Also work with a hearts fan and after the cup game I was getting a slagging off the hearts fan and the other woman joined in, I said to her 'I didn't know you were a hearts fan now' and she said 'I'm not, just anti Rangers'. Oh and shes English so not ingrained from birth, just by her husband. They all utterly despise us.

giphy.gif

Pathetic club, this is about as far as their ambition goes, let’s hope they can beat the 3rd best team in Wales unlike Killie

They will not make it past the first qualifying round. They won’t however care as long as they take a point of us or hurt one of our players. That’s what’s important to pathetic little clubs like Motherwell.

Open top bus tour around the town to celebrate, go on, do the full Tim bit, ye bunch of arse licking shitebags.

Not only are you thick, your’re a delusional maniac fabricating connections between all that and people dying of covid-19 in your head.

You’re a charmer .

32 posts in 2 years and you’re attacking and name calling posters . Seems you’re getting awfully upset at Motherwell being called out as the Celtic cheerleading , diddy club they are .

Very odd stance for a Rangers supporter to take ...

Not only are you thick, your’re a delusional maniac fabricating connections between all that and people dying of covid-19 in your head.
Far from it but fill your boots.Your moral compass is a little lower than mine.Obviously how you’ve been brought up.I will disagree with you.Celebrating being placed on 3rd place by this corrupt shower of shite while people are dying daily in my mind shows less class than you have.I will place you on the ignore list and leave you there.I suspect your on the wrong board.Enjoy your corrupt title.One for the watching.

how does it not correlate? the very reason they are celebrating is because the league was called early why was that?
No point in arguing with him.I suspect he got lost going to the fiddlers board.I know if my team was releasing wee celebration videos (for 3rd place they hadn’t earned) and with all that’s going on I wouldn’t be to happy.But that’s how life must be supporting these wee shitty teams.3rd place ffs.As for his abuse.Haha big man on the internet.

Back