Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Patterson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sakala

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Morelos

Looked like a different player tonight

I also absolutely loved the fact he was using his arse again. That is when he is at his best by backing in and bullying defenders

Thought we glen was superb, it’s more like normal service is resumed when we have 3 or 4 candidates in a game.

Kamara for me. Best player on the park, he's best game of the season so far

Morelos close 2nd. First one is a very good finish, looked like hes old self for an hour tonight

Morelos, followed by McGregor, although we had a few players who played very well tonight.

Went for Alfie but pleasingly a lot of improved perfomances.
A lot of votes for Kamara, I thought he looked a lot more like his old self too.
Pleased for young bassey in at CB his best performance in that position I thought.
Kents getting there too.

Definitely Bassey for me. Defended well and was really confident/positive on the ball. Showed some initiative as well in the first half when he told Barisic to cover him and then bombed down the wing on the overlap

Goldson

Not denying the great effort from Bassey but thank %^*& he wasn’t asked to head much. But he played with positivity and him and Borna looked far better together than barisic and balogun have in recent games.

Alfie also looked more determined but then we know he is a confidence player & loves a goal

Really hard to look past Morelos but I’m going to have to.

Glen Kamara was exceptional. He controlled the play, kept the ball moving and made countless interceptions and tackles.

Too many to choose from. There’s Alfie for the goals and looking like the beast of a player from the other season.
Kamara for being everywhere and getting a leg in at the right moment. He was like a wall most of the game. Nothing was going past him.
Bassey played out of skin and I thought put in a great performance in his 2nd favourite position.
Then McGregor for his saves.
I don’t know who to pick. Can I have them all? :))

Morelos

I wonder if it's coincidence or if it was mentioned by the coaches to shoot first time. The first goal is one where the Alfie of the past 15 months takes a touch and ends up getting the shot blocked or getting it stuck beneath him. Tonight he swept it away on what was a really tricky finish - ball behind him with no pace on it, and he spotted the gap before the keeper could get across.

Voted for Goldson as i thought he was immense when we were under pressure and organised the back line again
Only looked slack when shagger pulled off his double save,he owed us a good showing tonight
6 maybe 7 candidates tonight which is the most pleasing aspect for me

Back