Moult kicked back

I keep seeing alot of chat about the compliance officer not banning boweman. I think it is being missed and over looked that Moult kicks out at Alves. We dont seem to have picked this up and the media are only too happy to miss this out and compare the elbow to the kick out. For me the lack of consistency is shown when a Rangers player is picked out for kicking but the Motherwell players kick is totaly overlooked.

Exactly I havent seen it mentioned atall now even an ex compliance officer is out trying to defend the decision but again totaly over looks the kick back.

Yea but for a different incident was more to do with Herrera

But in that incident all Moult did was get pushed. You can't rule anything out with that ref but he must have booked him for the Alves incident, which makes the whole thing even stranger that Alves didn't;t even get spoken to.

It's astounding that 2 players kick each other and only one gets punished. I don't understand the reasoning behind it at all.

the Moult booking has to be for the Herrera incident
similar to Tav getting booked for Stokes attacking him - a nonsense

has to be that they are ignoring someone kicking at another players head
to focus on Alves kicking him in the lower body

But in that incident all Moult did was get pushed. You can't rule anything out with that ref but he must have booked him for the Alves incident, which makes the whole thing even stranger that Alves didn't;t even get spoken to.

The ref having no idea who he was booking at the time and for what is the root cause of the problem.

Because he’s a clueless garbage referee.

I keep seeing alot of chat about the compliance officer not banning boweman. I think it is being missed and over looked that Moult kicks out at Alves. We dont seem to have picked this up and the media are only too happy to miss this out and compare the elbow to the kick out. For me the lack of consistency is shown when a Rangers player is picked out for kicking but the Motherwell players kick is totaly overlooked.
Posted that on the thread about Lunny backing his mate.

It says in that Moult was booked for the Herrera confrontation. Which means the ref missed Moults kick.

He actually hit Alves on the face.
So he should've been up as well, but obvious why not.

I think Moult got booked for the rammy and not the kick, which leaves the ref & CO exposed. However, they' all have their story straight by tomorrow so we better be going in with a damn good argument.

Whatever way you look at it it shows a witch hunt towards us.

In the referees report he either says Moult was booked for the Herrera incident and in that case the compliance officer is ignoring his kick in the same incident as Alves...

Or it says that the referee deems Moult kicking Alves in the head is worthy of a yellow.

Posted that on the thread about Lunny backing his mate.

It says in that Moult was booked for the Herrera confrontation. Which means the ref missed Moults kick.

He actually hit Alves on the face.
So he should've been up as well, but obvious why not.

Ah but he didn't use a lot of force!

Of little importance really, but I wouldn't want him banned from the final anyway.

Those wanks will need him if they are to make a game of it.

The whole thing is a shambles and another reason why refs should be made to speak about their performance after a game the same as a player or manager. It would leave the compliance officer with less room to manipulate a situation.

Moult looked to have retaliated by kicking Bruno in the throat but it seems that’s ok if its a Rangers player on receiving end....

It's astounding that 2 players kick each other and only one gets punished. I don't understand the reasoning behind it at all.
It can only be justified as hatred towards and institutional cheating against Rangers. There is simply no other explanation.

Of little importance really, but I wouldn't want him banned from the final anyway.

Those wanks will need him if they are to make a game of it.

a kick to the head should see him sitting out until after Xmas at least (i'd go further)
who knows what could have happened - brain injury? eye loss? hearing loss?

but these days its far more important to not commit 2 fouls (3 if you include phantom ones)

When it happened I thought that both would be sent off, Big Bruno for kicking out and Moult for reacting. Both were straight reds for me. Yet nothing said of moult!

Back