Mourinho is Spurs manager - confirmed

EJ4qNteVUAA0d4e

Fake sadly, however I think he´ll get rid of dele ali

A different spirit about the man which has made me change my opinion on his appointment. He has a good group of players and I think he believes he can win things with them.

He was going crazy at some of his players yesterday, Son is a shadow of himself this season.

I wonder how much he will be given for new signings.

Just a bit of fun, knowing my luck he’ll do the treble next season :D

He's at least made them a lot more harder to score against recently. They are woeful to watch though, they really are.

They have a lot of good players as well and types of players Mourinho would normally have in his team but the squad looks stale. They've been sh*te for about 18 months now and got Poch the sack as well eventually. It looks like the squads needs revamped.

He's at least made them a lot more harder to score against recently. They are woeful to watch though, they really are.

They have a lot of good players as well and types of players Mourinho would normally have in his team but the squad looks stale. They've been sh*te for about 18 months now and got Poch the sack as well eventually. It looks like the squads needs revamped.

It’ll be interesting to see how they progress or don’t progress. I feel like there’s s couple of players who might want not want to stick around for any sort of rebuild. Forget Kane for a second, I think Son deserves to be playing for a better side than that.

I do think Mourinho is a different man now though, that incredibly aura of near invincibility he used to have is well and truly shattered that’s for sure.

It’ll be interesting to see how they progress or don’t progress. I feel like there’s s couple of players who might want not want to stick around for any sort of rebuild. Forget Kane for a second, I think Son deserves to be playing for a better side than that.

I do think Mourinho is a different man now though, that incredibly aura of near invincibility he used to have is well and truly shattered that’s for sure.

Kane is way off the boil as well eh? He hasn't quite looked the same for a while now, even before the injury he got. Maybe time to cash in on him and use it to rebuild the squad?

I change my mind all the time about Mourinho. He was a genius in his day, but he just hasn't looked the same man since that episode with the Chelsea Physio. His ideas do look slightly out dated now but then you look at the hard on the English Media have for the current Man Utd team, and then think back to only 3 seasons ago when Mourinho finished 2nd with a worse squad and won a few cups! He also won the league with Chelsea fairly recently as well.

I just can't make up my mind whether he is done or not :D

I think he needs time at Spurs to shape his own side before we can fully judge.

Back