Mourinho marks Bale's card

Bale has been a waste of space for years.

His attitude is shocking. Doesn't give a f.uck. Seems to be not interested in football. His head is in the clouds. A weird guy.

Seems to be totally finished.

Fck knows what will happen when his Madrid contract expires. Not good enough for elite level. Would a team in the MLS even bother?

Bale has been a waste of space for years.

His attitude is shocking. Doesn't give a f.uck. Seems to be not interested in football. His head is in the clouds. A weird guy.

Nothing weird about it, maybe he just doesn't fancy playing football that much.

He's made his money & won his trophies already.

I know it’s been said but the obscene amounts of money thrown about by both north London clubs on wages for non playing players whilst cutting back elsewhere is shocking.

It seems like he's lost enthusiasm for the game and is a bit of a busted flush now.
Could see him at an Everton next season.

Bale and Dele Ali, lined up with the scants down, and everyone shooting (I say) at their bare arses.

That'll sort their attitudes.

Was there a chance he could have been up there with Ronaldo and Messi and he’s failed to live up to it?

I didnt really blame him at Madrid, other than wondering why the hell he would ruin his ability to go back there as a legend whenever in the future. I saw it as their fault they gave him the contract.

But to actively go back to a club where they loved you knowing that you couldn't really be bothered. That's rubbish.

Bale thought he'd completed football with a CL final overhead kick, shows the desire and dedication of Messi and Ronaldo to continually demand more from themselves every year

Just utter greed. If you can’t be arsed playing football anymore just retire and stop stealing a wage.

Wouldn't be surprised if he hangs up his boots in the next 12 months. Madrid don't want him, Spurs would be mad to keep him on, he's on an extraordinary amount of money in wages that only the Chinese league would be silly enough to spend on and I doubt he would do much out there anyway.

He's made his money out of a very good career but one that could have been even better for him. Shows the determination, motivation and drive to be the very best year in year out that Ronaldo and Messi show that will probably never be repeated by any other players.

Sadly the time wasted at Madrid in the last 2 seasons has left him spent. He was very good at one point, but he looks like he lost interest in the game too. Plenty of good golf courses in the US or China, or he can stay in the valleys, and buy an old mine to stash his money.

Has he ever actually commented out his lose of form / attitude? Comes across like he's just lost his desire to play football. You'd think he'd have gone back to Spurs and burst his arse to prove a point to Madrid, if he had even an small desire to keep playing at the highest level but he's not done that at all.

Sadly the time wasted at Madrid in the last 2 seasons has left him spent. He was very good at one point, but he looks like he lost interest in the game too. Plenty of good golf courses in the US or China, or he can stay in the valleys, and buy an old mine to stash his money.

Takes some mental attitude to play for Madrid with all the politics in the background.

Wouldn't be surprised if he hangs up his boots in the next 12 months. Madrid don't want him, Spurs would be mad to keep him on, he's on an extraordinary amount of money in wages that only the Chinese league would be silly enough to spend on and I doubt he would do much out there anyway.

He's made his money out of a very good career but one that could have been even better for him. Shows the determination, motivation and drive to be the very best year in year out that Ronaldo and Messi show that will probably never be repeated by any other players.
Chinese have a fee cap now

MLS maybe for a couple of years, somewhere sunny with plenty of golf courses like Florida or California?

He may just be burnt out. Nearly 600 career games by 31. Plus the motivation other than cash must get harder when you’ve won everything you realistically could win at the top level. That said, nothing more annoying In football than a wage thief.

I’m just going to be blunt here. Gareth Bale is a lazy chimp faced twat. A cheating bastard and as someone else said, he’s basically been semi retired for a while now anyway. He wasn’t disliked by Madrid and their fans for reason believe it or not, although I concede that Madrid were absolutely in the wrong in that whole fiasco too in what was essentially just a giant cùnt off between club and player.

Last edited:
Back