Moussa Dembele to Man United?

Greenisland Bear

Just seen on twitter United have apparently bid in excess of 40M Euro for him.

Didnt think he had that great a season for Lyon, but his 2019 was surprisingly good.

You just know Alfie will go for peanuts in the summer and be sold on for big bucks after a season with another club.

Transfer fees in football today are a joke.

Just seen on twitter United have apparently bid in excess of 40M Euro for him.

Didnt think he had that great a season for Lyon, but his 2019 was surprisingly good.

You just know Alfie will go for peanuts in the summer and be sold on for big bucks after a season with another club.

Transfer fees in football today are a joke.

Defo correct one? Is there not one at Spurs with the same name.

Seen a few of his goals for Lyon, looked really good.

Better than fat Lukaku anyway.

He’s a good player but I’m not sure he’s quite up to Man Utd’s level. Then again, what is Man Utd’s level these days?

When he can be bothered he’s a good player but he has attitude and injury problems galore.

23 goals in France is not a bed return, but who knows how he would do in the EPL.

Lyon's top scorer this season, definetly improved since leaving the scum. Also, keep in mind even if celtic do have a sell on fee, it will be ten percent of any profit made, aka 2million, not 4-8million as they will likely try to claim.

He is a really good player & has developed at Lyon.

He’d be perfect for Spurs.

Man Utd though? Not if they’re wanting to win the league.

Anyone who scores almost 30 goals in the French league will be looked at regardless of injury problems. In fact, almost 30 goals for an injury prone forward looks even more impressive.

Some celtic fans I spoke to say he’s not injury prone but didn’t play as much because of his relationship with Brendon was poor

Going by the Morelos worth thread some Bears will think that's probably not enough because he took Rob Kiernan apart:oops:

I don't get that train of thought tbh.

United are my English team but Spurs look a hell of a lot closer to winning the EPL than United. Not that they are that close in reality.

Spurs are a team who have grown organically through proper management at all levels throughout the club. United are adrift and have basically been reduced to being a debt paying vehicle for owners who have no real clue about, or interest, in actual football.

Spurs not wanting to win the league too though??

Perfect for spurs chasing the league but not united?

Spurs not wanting to win the league too though??

Perfect for spurs chasing the league but not united?
He wouldn’t start for Spurs, so yes he’d be a good signing as back up for Kane.

Anyway, Tottenham Hotspur won’t win the league for as long as Levy penny pinches.

Its a matter of time now until Pochettino leaves and will the new manager be able to cope with the lack of spending? In the modern game, I doubt it.

Defo correct one? Is there not one at Spurs with the same name.
Just checked the Lyon mercato site and apparently it's true MU have been following him since way back when he was a youth player at PSG he's scored 23 times for Lyon this season they are offering north of 40 million ,whether he'll do well in the EPL is another matter though

Back