Mousset - £10m from Bournemouth to Sheff Utd

Never heard of him. His record sounds honking. Yet £10M .

If we get £15M+ for Morelos could we replace him in the UK market?

The English market is mental. Lower than average players going for millions and being set up for life. The likes of harry maguire being valued at 80 milion.

I mean it wasn't even 20 years ago you could get Zidane and have change from 50 million

Is he no the boy Celtic wanted
Yes, he is the guy they were interested in, reportedly. Signed for 7.5 mill four years ago but has never been able to break into the team. Made 71 appearances, which I was surprised at, but I think most were 10 min cameos off the bench. Personally I hoped he would get a season loan at a Championship club ( it worked well for Ryan Fraser) because I think he needs a run of games at the age he is. He certainly has something about him, he is pacey, unpredictable and possesses a shot like a canonball, but there are rumours of a less than perfect attitude.

If this is they type of shite clubs in England are buying for that kind of money then who knows what Morelos’ true valuation is

Sorry but as much as i like the player and hope we get a good deal (if he leaves) this stuff is getting almost as tiresome as "cannae slag refs cos i know a st j/hibs/dumbarton fan that believes they are biased". I dont see how it makes much difference when someone else spent on any player we have to be careful we dont end up with an unhappy player.

Back