Moving to a cheaper seat?

OneManTagTeam

Official Ticketer
I renewed my season ticket for 18/19 in GF5. My son is only 4 months old but I want to get a season ticket in his name now for when he’s older while there should be some still available.

Is there a way I could move my seat to the Broomloan rear and get a ticket for him right beside me too? I’m not sure the cost but I’d imagine it would be the same or less for us both than what I pay now.

I renewed my season ticket for 18/19 in GF5. My son is only 4 months old but I want to get a season ticket in his name now for when he’s older while there should be some still available.

Is there a way I could move my seat to the Broomloan rear and get a ticket for him right beside me too? I’m not sure the cost but I’d imagine it would be the same or less for us both than what I pay now.
Family section is in Broomloan rear.

Sorry, that’s what I meant. Would it be possible to move my 1 ticket in GF5 to an adult and child in BR?

Yeah you could best going in and explaining to them, if you have overpaid they will give you money back.

Sorry, that’s what I meant. Would it be possible to move my 1 ticket in GF5 to an adult and child in BR?
You shouldn't have any issues with moving to there. Adult is £415 including Celtic and £58 for the kid. Not sure how it works with a 4 months old though?

You shouldn't have any issues with moving to there. Adult is £415 including Celtic and £58 for the kid. Not sure how it works with a 4 months old though?

Thanks. I’ll pay the TO a visit next time I’m through. I’m going to give his season ticket to my wee cousin for a couple of years until he’s old enough. Just wanted to get him in the system

Thanks. I’ll pay the TO a visit next time I’m through. I’m going to give his season ticket to my wee cousin for a couple of years until he’s old enough. Just wanted to get him in the system
We are moving from there as my Nephew isn't interested so we can't stay. I reckon there will be quite a few turnovers like that.

I'm sure you renew your ticket and put in a request to move, Once the renewal date is over they get in touch with you about moving your seat and sort it out before opening it to the public.

Back