Moyes to West Ham

Thought he'd get the Scotland job. Was hoping he'd be phoning all his EPL contacts saying "any of your players got a Scottish granny?"

Out of the so called list of 5 he was the second least frightening, just have to hope it is mcinnes as the other 3 do not bear thinking about

It’s got to be McInnes now and Aberdeen might be more keen to do a deal as they will see further unsettling of the camp if it drags on or are seen to be holding him to ransom.

The perfect job for Moyes. Nothing expected of him but to keep the Hammers away from relegation.

Fat greedy Sam will get the Irons job. He’d keep them up then mid lower table next season before being fired. It’s what he does. How he got the England job is beyond belief.

I 'm sure West Ham fans will be delighted with that !! The ones I know are already dreading him going there, going by their chat tonight.

Did not want moyes.

He wore the strip of Celtic!

But apart from that he is phucking hopless!

Bullet dodged IMO

Moyes has officially commented on the West Ham job

Moyes said: "I've always said I want to go back into club management. If the right opportunity comes around, I'll be interested."

Asked about West Ham, the 54-year-old said: "I am interested but at the moment that vacancy has not become available. I know what Slaven must be going through."

He's clearly desperate for it.

My mate is a season ticket holder at the Hammers. Sent me a text last night that it was all the talk yesterday.

The fans are raging if he gets the job

My mate is a season ticket holder at the Hammers. Sent me a text last night that it was all the talk yesterday.

The fans are raging if he gets the job
Agreed. I work in London and know loads of Hammers. All going nuts today at the thought of Moyes. Think they'd rather keep Bilic than have Moyes come in !!

Back