Mr Ianis Hagi talking about the famous Glasgow Rangers!

The boy is a cracking player, it’s a pity he’s injured because Europe is his stage, it’s his platform to perform at his best.

Hope he comes back better than ever, I love the guy and think he’s a brilliant footballer.

You got a link mate?

You may need an account to watch it

He's also posted a countdown clock on his Instagram. Wonder if he'll be back in time for the Scottish cup final maybe?
I doubt it as he’s had zero minutes on the pitch since his injury. He’s probably physically fully recovered but just needs his match fitness. A good pre season will see him right.

Can’t wait to get him back, he gets a hard time on here sometimes but he has two fantastic attributes, one is his skill and the second is his attitude. He’s gonna be a star.

Even this European run, many will forget the game where we beat Sparta 2-0 to qualify, his outstretched leg and pass to Alfredo for the first goal was absolutely critical.

Would he have played instead of Wright recently, probably. Would things have turned out the same? Dunno.

Wright doesn’t try to spin his defender against Leipzig and lays off Kamara. Does Hagi? I think he tries to look for goal tbh.

I’m a huge Hagi fan, love the boy. I idolised his dad too! I’d still prefer to have him on the RW instead of Wright. And I hope he’s back soon. But(!), Scott Wright has really taken his chance recently, as has Diallo. Things happen for a reason.

Hagi, Helander, Roofe, Morelos, Jack were 5 of our key players last season and have missed loads of football this season between them. We have really been unfortunate with injury this season.

Hagi, Helander, Roofe, Morelos, Jack were 5 of our key players last season and have missed loads of football this season between them. We have really been unfortunate with injury this season.
That’s a great post. How many more league points could that have been?!

He scored a crucial goal away at Brondby in the group's , but I agree that we have made the final without him but he definitely contributed to this campaign.
Not arguing that.
My point is we are in a final and have a number of players out injured. We have overcome those issues and made the final. Ergo we haven't missed any of them as such.

Not arguing that.
My point is we are in a final and have a number of players out injured. We have overcome those issues and made the final. Ergo we haven't missed any of them as such.
I think the Helander injury has made this team more flexible, going from Bassey at CH to LB, John dropping in to make a 3 at the back and both full backs sitting makes us a 5, that has been a strength in the knockout stages. Bassey has been a real asset in switching places, and then bombing up the left, but it is the whole team sacrificing for each other that has got us here without Alfredo, Hagi etc. The team spirit and belief is our biggest plus, go a goal down, no problem. Go 2 goals down, we will find a way, extra time? Easy!
Mon the Teddy Bears.

I think I’m turning into a hormonal woman. Every time I hear those boys talk about our club I get goose bumps

Back